• mondriantree
    mondriantree Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Captain america.
    Good looks and a good personality. Plus he saved the world
  • PghPensFan69
    PghPensFan69 Posts: 2,393 Member
    Options
    high intelligence, original thinking, narcissism, daring, creativity, sense of humor, compassion, integrity, blah blah blah. i couldn't care less what someone looks like or how fat/skinny he is or how old he is or whether he run or lifts or likes star wars or whatever.

Sounds like you were thinking of me when you wrote this :tongue:

And the coward rears its ugly head, we have a winrar. Be seeing you soon, neckbeard.
    sounds like you now.

From what I hear, there is a reason you have no friends.

Hurts did it? Manginas, neckbeards, and cowards usually don't like to be called out.

lol

Take your crazy down the street. Nobody wants it here
  • madhatter2013
    madhatter2013 Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    I hard my husband sing long before I saw him. That's what hooked me. The fact that he's hot is just an added value.
  • JackieRL55
    JackieRL55 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    What women want and what women really want are two different things.

What women say they want: Tall, smart, good in bed, funny, "ambitious" (i.e. rich), fit, etc.

What women want: Someone who makes them feel safe, special, important and has/can gain the approval of the key "stakeholders" in their lives (their family, friends, social group they are around).

I would have to see your credentials to accept your opinion of what women want...and by credentials I mean vagina.
  • JackieRL55
    JackieRL55 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Who cares?

My kinda man :flowerforyou:
  • greentart
    greentart Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure it's a strong spanking arm

Heh....heheheheheehhehe. :blushing:

Honestly, it was my fiancé's protective nature. He didn't want anyone to hurt me or make fun of me, and even stood up for me to my then boyfriend. Then followed by his overwhelming acceptance and support of/for who I am (even the things I have trouble accepting), followed by his all consuming hugs, then his humor and his mental (and physical) strength). His creativity and ambition are pretty great too.
  • thatgirlkellib
    thatgirlkellib Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I found love at first sight, instant heart throb, my soul just beemed its unexplainable (love a first sight)- at a friends house, I seen a young man, I was also very young....we met, kissed.. swapped numbers, later that night I told my sister thats the boy Im going to marry, you watch! been together for 8 years married for 3 today we are still madly in love with each other. young love is real and true. I was 15 and he was 17 when we met. today Im 23 (happy bday) and he is 25. he treats met the way a woman should be, and visaversa. never broke up a day. we are crazy for each other, and everyone knows us, tells us that, wow, you two are the perfect couple your so happy. I thank god for it every single day!
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Big gold chain necklaces
  • RobsGirl_lds
    Options
    8x5

above 6'5, anything less than 6'5 shows inferior genetics
    no receding hairline
    blue/green eyes
    earns approximately $10,000/day

Aware, lol
    Must be green!
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    My hubs. That's what I want . He's funny, smart, kind, caring, and strong. Not physically perfect, but good looking. Treats me wonderfully. What's not to like?
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    the Star Wars reference might be the only thing that really represents a neckbeard like you.

:mad: :mad: there will be no besmirching of the name of Star Wars in my presence, particularly when my words are taken in vain.

ed for grammar
  • :mad: :mad: there will be no besmirching of the name of Star Wars in my presence, particularly when my words taken in vain.

Mank, marry me? :flowerforyou:
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    :mad: :mad: there will be no besmirching of the name of Star Wars in my presence, particularly when my words taken in vain.

Mank, marry me? :flowerforyou:

:thumbpoints: the line starts next to the ms. pacman machine
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    My hubs. That's what I want . He's funny, smart, kind, caring, and strong. Not physically perfect, but good looking. Treats me wonderfully. What's not to like?

Did he like the photo of my dog?
    Please don't contact me again. I didn't appreciate your PM and I find you offensive.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    very long hair , beautiful eyes ,vegan & purfect.. probably has a beard too
  • lilmisfit1987
    lilmisfit1987 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I knew what I wanted from a guy, even as a teenager. I've only been in two relationships that lasted longer than two months before I called it off. (One was because I was 16 and got sucked into an abusive relationship.) I wanted a best friend, plain and simple. I wanted someone that liked the same things I did and would enjoy spending time with me every day. I wanted someone who would recognize me as his equal and treat me like one. I never wanted to be in one of those relationships where the wife is interested in shopping and gossip, the man is interested in sports and cars, and they seem to have nothing in common. I've seen where those marriages end up. My parents had one of those marriages and it ended in divorce...no thank you. I'm spending the rest of my life with my best friend!
  • Phenylethylamine_Phreak
    Phenylethylamine_Phreak Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    I just want someone who can lift, cuddle, have awesome sex and drink protein shakes with.

can do all four, in that order or all at once
  • salladeve
    salladeve Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Kind, respectful, easygoing