What women want..

Options

Replies

• trojan_bb
    trojan_bb Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Oh, this thread again.

It's good for us men that reality is nothing similar to many of the answers in these topics. :bigsmile:
  • CamilleJackie350
    Options
    8x5

above 6'5, anything less than 6'5 shows inferior genetics
    no receding hairline
    blue/green eyes
    earns approximately $10/day

I have all of this
    Yes, but is it yours?
    And who do you return those $10/day to, once the day is over? :laugh:

It is mine. I am 6'11" with blue eyes and good hair. I earn more than $10/day but WAY less than 10K. :(

Coming over now
  • TitanGM
    TitanGM Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    Oh, this thread again.

It's good for us men that reality is nothing similar to many of the answers in these topics. :bigsmile:

This should be more like "What women crave" because so far that's what it does look like. Entertaining..
  • moosegt35
    moosegt35 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    8x5

no receding hairline
    blue/green eyes

I have all of this
    Yes, but is it yours?

It is mine. I am 6'11" with blue eyes and good hair. I earn more than $10/day but WAY less than 10K. :(

Coming over now

Meh, no offense but I am just not attracted to horse face chicks.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    8x5

no receding hairline
    blue/green eyes

I have all of this
    Yes, but is it yours?

Coming over now

Meh, no offense but I am just not attracted to horse face chicks.
    Oh dear lol.
  • monkeywizard
    monkeywizard Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Sorry ladies, I'm married.
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    Oh, this thread again.

True.

I go for arrogance with a touch of bro most of the time. Then I spend the entire time fending off the onslaught of ladies who swear they don't like that type.

What I don't go for:

Burned CDs with all the country songs you think I might enjoy
    Remembering every detail of every date we've ever been on
    Prematurely talking about what our kids might look like
    Sappy Facebook posts about said dates or said future-kids
    Stories of "psycho" ex-girlfriends
  • Jotis1983
    Jotis1983 Posts: 48
    Options
    Funny
    Honest
    Taller than me.
    Confident, but not cocky
    Likes to run.
    Hairy chest
    Smart enough to carry on an extended conversation about a number of topics
    Funny (did I already say that?)
    A full time job
    Not a bass player (bwahahahah)
    and the list could go on and on, but seriously if he meets the first three, we can work on the rest....
  • Pirate_chick
    Pirate_chick Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mq9ur7emFw1sbh3exo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m7643jcWcY1rziwwco1_400.gif
  • somefitsomefat
    somefitsomefat Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    What women want and what women will, apparently, put up with are so very different.

Why is that? I see so many women in less than perfect relationships. If standards are so high, why are so many settling for less than their ideal?

Simple. They get wrapped up in one aspect, probably whatever they consider the most important, and try to either fix or put up with every lacking aspect. I'm sure guys do this too but women seem to have more of a reputation for it.
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    Oh, this thread again.

This should be more like "What women crave" because so far that's what it does look like. Entertaining..

Is there a difference between what we crave and what we want?
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    Oh, this thread again.

Okay okay.. I'd go there, but I'd get banned.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Oh, this thread again.

True.

I go for arrogance with a touch of bro most of the time. Then I spend the entire time fending off the onslaught of ladies who swear they don't like that type.

What I don't go for:

Burned CDs with all the country songs you think I might enjoy
    Remembering every detail of every date we've ever been on
    Prematurely talking about what our kids might look like
    Sappy Facebook posts about said dates or said future-kids
    Stories of "psycho" ex-girlfriends

This would make me gag and run away
  • Pirate_chick
    Pirate_chick Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    What women want and what women really want are two different things.

What women say they want: Tall, smart, good in bed, funny, "ambitious" (i.e. rich), fit, etc.

What women want: Someone who makes them feel safe, special, important and has/can gain the approval of the key "stakeholders" in their lives (their family, friends, social group they are around).

This is very true. Feeling protected/safe is a huge on my list.
  • TitanGM
    Options
    Oh, this thread again.

Is there a difference between the right healthy eating, and what we actually crave? :wink:
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    Oh, this thread again.

Is there a difference between the right healthy eating, and what we actually crave? :wink:

Who said anything about "eating"...
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    Oh, this thread again.

Of course there is, but craving and wanting are the same. At least to me anyway. That doesn't mean we always get what we want/crave, but I don't see much of a difference.

Then again...maybe I've been craving/wanting for too long to know the difference :laugh: :cry:
  • TitanGM
    Options
    Oh, this thread again.

Of course there is, but craving and wanting are the same. At least to me anyway. That doesn't mean we always get what we want/crave, but I don't see much of a difference.

Then again...maybe I've been craving/wanting for too long to know the difference :laugh: :cry:

My point is that people "want" to live healthy, yet their cravings "want" the opposite. So in the end of the day you end up making the most reasonable choice. Yet satisfying your cravings isn't forbidden when done in moderation, and is actually healthy :wink: :bigsmile:
  • therealblackdahlia
    therealblackdahlia Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    what would spark my interest is confidence and a sense of humour!
  • Left4Good
    Left4Good Posts: 304
    Options
    Looks don't really matter to me. I just want someone who loves me for me. Someone who can make me laugh and have fun with. Someone who is also caring. That's all that matter to me.

I hate snobby and selfish guys.