What women want..

Options

Replies

• WorkInProgress323
    Options
    Before I met my boyfriend in person, I was so attracted to his sense of humor (we chatted for a few months on the dating site before actually meeting). I knew what he looked like because of his photo but he wasn't someone I would have contacted. I ended up crazy about him. :smile:
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    Nice teeth is a must!
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    At least as tall as me, stronger than me, treats me in public the way I want my girls to grow up expecting to be treated yet can still handle me in private
  • Phenylethylamine_Phreak
    Phenylethylamine_Phreak Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    I just want someone who can lift, cuddle, have awesome sex and drink protein shakes with.

can do all four, in that order or all at once

Two she forgot to add is built like the hulk covered in tats. You're about 50lbs of muscle and 20lbs of ink away from pleasing that one.

what a pathetic and sad, pitiful life to lead, hiding behind other pics, friendless (not by choice), and the only thing to come out of your fingers are negative comments that apparently only you find funny. I am so suprised that the women are not flocking to be on your FL!. I guess this is the better alternative than sitting in your mothers basement playing mario brothers 24/7
    *sits back and waits for some cheeseball lame attempt at a comeback to prove himself 'a man' - go to it Golum
    Options
    LMAO expected nothing less Jabba
  • lizzardsm
    lizzardsm Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    What women want and what women will, apparently, put up with are so very different.

Why is that? I see so many women in less than perfect relationships. If standards are so high, why are so many settling for less than their ideal?

A chronic shortage of ideal men in the world?

That's possible. It's also possible that the visible attributes that women are looking for are not the attributes that make for a perfect mate.

By the way, I'm not picking on women. Men are guilty of the same thing. A person has to stop restricting their search to whoever has the biggest ______ or longest_______ or prettiest_____ or whatever and look for the person that best complements their own life.

In all seriousness whilst I do tend to agree with a lot of this. It also should be taken into account that physical attributions are always going to play a big part. Most folk aren't going to start dating someone they just flat out don't fancy. Okay someone may have a friend where the personality outshines that so they start dating. But if someone walked up to you in the street and asked for your number and you don't like the look of them you'd probably say no.

Quite a conundrum. I have never gone out "looking" for someone amd I don't recommend that others do ewither.

I think that when you are going through life, doing the things you enjoy, living to the standards that you desire, you will meet that person. You can't be involved in a relationship until you are happy with yourself. I don't care how big her boobs are or how much money he or she makes.

Here is a perfect example. I know I am average looking. When I met my wife, she was coming to me for Massage. She came three times a week. She had two little girls that waited in the reception area. I got to know her (and her little girls) over the course of a year. She was way out of my league. But over the course of her Physical Therapy, we came to know each other and discovered we had the same goals and ideals. I finally asked her out. She said yes. I aksed her to marry me on our second date. She said yes.

If I had asked for her phone number that first appointment, she would have said no, cancelled her upcoming appointments and I would heve never seen her again.

What an incredibly sweet story!!

I have to agree with you too. After a many disastrous, failed relationships, I spent some time figuring out me, what I wanted, what I needed, and what I could accept (no one is perfect!!). I didn't meet husband until I was happy with who I was. My husband and I met online and we just clicked. He and I wanted a lot of the same things in life. And while I'm wildly attracted to him, he physically was completely different from the type of guy I usually dated or thought I liked (for example, my last ex-bf was 6'4 and my husband is 5'8). No relationship is perfect but we are really very happy (together for 3yrs and married for 1.5).
  • EternalDecadence
    EternalDecadence Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Open minded, generous, intellectually funny, but not at the expense of others, touch of sarcasm, thoughtful, romantic, adventurous, attentive, intelligent, driven, humble. The exterior doesn't matter if they've got the goods.
    Options
    LMAO expected nothing less Jabba

Yeah, I get it, you tried everything in your arsenal to get a reaction, to button push, and it didn't work, just like when your efforts or lack thereof in trying to build a quasi-decent physique that even remotely resembles a heterosexual male body type.

Do you even estrogen, bro?

This is for you, perhaps it will absorb some of that femininity and creepy try hardness oozing from your diatribes and photo:

unwrapped-tampon-1.jpg

Stop it Brah, bahahahahaha, your incredibly funny, bahahahaha, so where are your pics?
  • greentart
    greentart Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I just want someone who can lift, cuddle, have awesome sex and drink protein shakes with.

Two she forgot to add is built like the hulk covered in tats. You're about 50lbs of muscle and 20lbs of ink away from pleasing that one.

what a pathetic and sad, pitiful life to lead, hiding behind other pics, friendless (not by choice), and the only thing to come out of your fingers are negative comments that apparently only you find funny. I am so suprised that the women are not flocking to be on your FL!. I guess this is the better alternative than sitting in your mothers basement playing mario brothers 24/7
    *sits back and waits for some cheeseball lame attempt at a comeback to prove himself 'a man' - go to it Golum

Because internet friends are the epitome of life? O.o? Dude, that comment must have gotten your panties in a severe twist. Did he hit a little close to home or something? Yikes.... talk about overreaction.

I shall add to my list that drama-llama men are NOT attractive.
    Options

Because internet friends are the epitome of life? O.o? Dude, that comment must have gotten your panties in a severe twist. Did he hit a little close to home or something? Yikes.... talk about overreaction.

you must be his sister. Friend him, he needs at least one
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options

No, because he is a troll who is sending horrible messages to several people on the MFP site and trying to mess with people. Phenyl is the white knight here. Don't knock him.
  • greentart
    Options

No, because he is a troll who is sending horrible messages to several people on the MFP site and trying to mess with people. Phenyl is the white knight here. Don't knock him.

Then why feed the troll?! For the love of god, trolls do it to get a rise. Don't you people know how the internet works? There's no such thing as a white knight when you come in mocking someone who is mocking someone. That doesn't add up at all.

If he wants to white knight it, then he can report the dude and leave it alone. Forgive me for not living on the forums, but Phenyl is the one who actually looks like the *kitten* to me in this thread so....
  • greentart
    Options

you must be his sister. Friend him, he needs at least one

Please see comment about said 'troll'. You aren't looking like a white knight, you're looking JUST like him.
  • greentart
    Options
    Back to the topic at hand.... do women (& men) actually even have a clue about what they want? I thought I wanted tall, dark, handsome and sensitive... and when I dated that, I found out that I wasn't really into mama's boys who threw temper tantrums and had more feels than I did. And his narcissism.... Whoo boy!!
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    $ 5000.00 gift card to the mall lol
    ..........hate the mall, hate shopping, don't accept costly things from people.
    NEXT!!!
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    Back to the topic at hand.... do women (& men) actually even have a clue about what they want? I thought I wanted tall, dark, handsome and sensitive... and when I dated that, I found out that I wasn't really into mama's boys who threw temper tantrums and had more feels than I did. And his narcissism.... Whoo boy!!

I think at first we don't know what we want. Look at the divorce rate....

I know that's true for me. I thought I knew what I wanted, turns out it wasn't at all. This time around, I'm not settling. I know what I want, and I would rather be picky and single than settling for less than what I think I deserve. If I'm single forever because of that, then so be it. However, I think there is a person out there for everyone, so mine will come along eventually.
  • moosegt35
    moosegt35 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    8x5

above 6'5, anything less than 6'5 shows inferior genetics
    no receding hairline
    blue/green eyes
    earns approximately $10/day

I have all of this
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    8x5

no receding hairline
    blue/green eyes

I have all of this
    Yes, but is it yours?
    And who do you return those $10/day to, once the day is over? :laugh:
  • tlcarolinagirl
    tlcarolinagirl Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options
    Something is a brewing in here and I'm not reading through to find out what it is.........

What I want:
    A man that gets my pervy sense of humor, does NOT have a giant stick in his *kitten*, can laugh at my practical jokes, and who allows me to be me!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, and has a job, a car, a house, isn't a criminal, and has a slong he knows how to use.....

carry on.
  • moosegt35
    moosegt35 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    8x5

no receding hairline
    blue/green eyes

I have all of this
    Yes, but is it yours?
    And who do you return those $10/day to, once the day is over? :laugh:

It is mine. I am 6'11" with blue eyes and good hair. I earn more than $10/day but WAY less than 10K. :(