What women want..

Options

Replies

• CharleePear
    CharleePear Posts: 1,948 Member
    Options
    They want someone who can make them laugh. They want someone who they can trust. They want someone who can make them feel comfortable. And last of all, you can't change everything about them. It's something I call, "Girls want to dance", you stop them from being themselves and they're gone. Also, realize when you're being a *kitten*. Peace.

That's really nice. I like that.

Love that! I would add that they want something with no obligations. Society gives us too many already.
  • Noogynoogs
    Noogynoogs Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Someone to "wash up"
  • vuco1990
    vuco1990 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I really do not know what women want and do not listen what they say they want. I just watch what are their actions.
  • nikki0753
    nikki0753 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    They want someone who can make them laugh. They want someone who they can trust. They want someone who can make them feel comfortable. And last of all, you can't change everything about them. It's something I call, "Girls want to dance", you stop them from being themselves and they're gone. Also, realize when you're being a *kitten*. Peace.

This!
    Its pretty simple really :)
  • Phenylethylamine_Phreak
    Phenylethylamine_Phreak Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    My apologies to hijacking this yesterday. There were some good friends (female) being attacked and I was just trying to deflect the comments away from them and turn his attention on me, sorry if I offended anyone
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    I know what I want. And as far as I can tell, a guy in the neighborhood of six feet tall, who lifts, who has a beautiful smile that melts me, is age-appropriate, does not live with his parents, is not married, is not gay, is emotionally available, has a stable job, is kind, funny, sweet, is ok with kids, yeah, those guys? Apparently a unicorn.
  • Phenylethylamine_Phreak
    Phenylethylamine_Phreak Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    I know what I want. And as far as I can tell, a guy in the neighborhood of six feet tall, who lifts, who has a beautiful smile that melts me, is age-appropriate, does not live with his parents, is not married, is not gay, is emotionally available, has a stable job, is kind, funny, sweet, is ok with kids, yeah, those guys? Apparently a unicorn.

*stomps twice and grinds hoof into ground*
  • EmbraceTheDarkSide
    EmbraceTheDarkSide Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    My apologies to hijacking this yesterday. There were some good friends (female) being attacked and I was just trying to deflect the comments away from them and turn his attention on me, sorry if I offended anyone

White knighting is a noble cause, Sir Contrast-a-lot
  • greentart
    greentart Posts: 411 Member
    Options

*stomps twice and grinds hoof into ground*

:laugh:
    :blushing:

My mind went in a TOTALLY different direction with this! ROFL!! Oh, thank god it's Friday!!

Why IS it that girls tend to like tall men though? I have to say... near my height or shorter just doesn't do it for me.
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    Why IS it that girls tend to like tall men though? I have to say... near my height or shorter just doesn't do it for me.

I'm tall already. Put me in a pair of heels, which I tend to wear most often, and I'm well over 5'10". Gets awkward when the guy is shorter.
  • Cudleigh
    Cudleigh Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Tbh, I don't know what I want. I think I do, and then it changes. Frequently.

They very pain to our manly existance... ;)

It's not my fault, I swear! Too many options. Can it be multiple choice instead?

Maybe not multiple choice, but more yes or no, would work. ;)

No!

amidoingitright?
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    It catches my eye first if a guy has a nice smile or pretty eyes. But if he doesn't have much of a sense of humor, it doesn't matter how good he looks, I'm not interested.

My eye is usually drawn to guys with blue eyes, dark hair and well-kept facial hair.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options

No worries. You didn't hijack it. That guy was insufferable yesterday all over this site, as his usual character. People were very glad to see him gone. I don't know why anyone had a problem with you for that.
  • msf74
    msf74 Posts: 3,498 Member
    Options
    Someone who can see what makes her unique as an individual and love the truth of her rather than the idea of her?
  • Blue801
    Blue801 Posts: 442
    Options
    money

ETA: well... more like my current husband + money would be cool
    marrying a sexy hot brilliant blonde poor guy working on advanced degrees has it's drawbacks
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,932 Member
    Options

I'm generally against white knighting as it tends to escalate minor disagreements into something more, but that was a special case of d-baggery.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options

I'm generally against white knighting as it tends to escalate minor disagreements into something more, but that was a special case of d-baggery.

Yeah, I agree with this.
  • lesajo76
    lesajo76 Posts: 6
    Options
    Nice smile friendly eyes someone that can make me laugh and gives great hugs x
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    Someone who can see what makes her unique as an individual and love the truth of her rather than the idea of her?

:love: :love: :love:

i like you :flowerforyou:
  • Gwen_B_
    Gwen_B_ Posts: 79
    Options
    A big heart and a sexy smile ;-)