Dear McDonalds and Dominos pizza....

Options
14567810»

Replies

• aliencheesecake
    aliencheesecake Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    McDonalds has it's place in life and once in a while I must admit it hits the spot.

If your kids are anything like my son (the amount he fidgets about) that meal will be burnt off before they leave the table.

True dat! On all accounts!
  • Shelgirl001
    Shelgirl001 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Not a real pizza fan, but if I eat it, I'd rather make it at home and put red onion, green pepper, chicken and buffalo wing hot sauce on it.
  • RaspberryKeytoneBoondoggle
    Options
    Those poor kids.... :(
    loool. So awesome that everybody got their panties in a bunch over this. This post is PURE GOLD and made my day.

Thank you!

:drinker:

Lol! QFT
  • RaspberryKeytoneBoondoggle
    Options
    Thank them for what? Being wildly overrated?

Thank them for calming me down when I had a nervous mommy moment:). McDonald's saved me from worrying for five hours, and Dominoes just hit the spot:)
  • Iwishyouwell
    Iwishyouwell Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    Not a real pizza fan, but if I eat it, I'd rather make it at home and put red onion, green pepper, chicken and buffalo wing hot sauce on it.

Same here. I really enjoy pizza when I do have it, but that's rarely; I just hardly ever crave it. But my wife has gotten into this AMAZING pizza she makes at home. It's a flatbread pizza made with Stonefire artisan multigrain pizza crust, pesto sauce, gorgonzola, prosciutto, and grilled pears. I can not tell you how absurdly good that is!

In other news not a big fast food person at all, but when I do go I prefer Boston Market (best fast food...EVER) or KFC (their grilled chicken is some kind of minor miracle); they also have ridiculously savory honey barbeque wings. I like a rare McFlurry from McDonalds, but they've systematically gotten rid of almost every item from their menu that I actually really enjoyed. Anybody else remember the Big N' Tasty? That was my all time favorite fast food burger.
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,301 Member
    Options
    Dude, you could at least spring for Pizza Hut or something. Domino's is blech. ;)

Not sure how messed up things are in the USA, but in the UK Domino's crust and BBQ base sauce are superior!

I live in the U.S., and in my opinion, Pizza Hut tastes like feet in comparison to Domino's.

Sorry to hear you've been eating feet; maybe try food for your MACROS, best of luck.