Dear McDonalds and Dominos pizza....

Options

Replies

• RaspberryKeytoneBoondoggle
    Options
    Those poor kids.... :(

Seriously OP!? McDonalds for children!? That is almost child abuse, at that age they should only be eating fruits, fruits have all the essential vitamins they need and all that fibre which when mixed with the sugar creates a super duper mixture of mixtures that mixes in!!!!

I.C.E. Cream Official Tester
    IKEA Professional Put Together-er
    Kickboxing Class Attender
    Been in fitness for about 2 years and have studied kitty-gif-ology, nutrition and Dinosaurs
    Actually, its not as bad as it sounds, I gave her an extra dose of raspberry keytones with it.

See, you are a good mom!

I had the grilled chicken bacon clubhouse sandwich at McDonald's yesterday (minus the bacon...gave it to my daughter, because I'm a good mom, too!), and it was McDeeeeelicious!

You are an awesome mom!!! I also taught my children from a very early age, to put French fries in their burgers. Did you do that too?

No, in their milkshakes! It's never too late, though. They still live at home. :bigsmile:

I've met people who do that^
  • SymphonynSonata
    SymphonynSonata Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Obviously you chain lovers have never had SAM'S CLUB PIZZA.

<3333333333333333333333333
    i have. It was OK. Not great.

And Sam's Club is a chain ...

Yes, but it is not a PIZZA chain. Pretty sure it's the best pizza to be had in Florida. Whacky Wednesdays at Hungry Howie's is a close second! Anyway, I'm pretty sure taste is 100% subjective, no need to diss my beloved and perfect Sam's Club pizza <3333 :tongue:

I did have a cool pizza at CiCi's once, it was mashed potato pizza! It was good!
  • SymphonynSonata
    SymphonynSonata Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Jonesing for the real Italian pizza...not the Domino's, Pizza Hut, or even Papa John's kind. Family comes from near Venezia...
    Waaaah, you are making me homesick!! :sad:
    BTW, real pizza's not as high in fat as most of these North American 'fakers'
    :wink:

Omg, I'd kill for some red pizza right now.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options

Seriously OP!? McDonalds for children!? That is almost child abuse, at that age they should only be eating fruits, fruits have all the essential vitamins they need and all that fibre which when mixed with the sugar creates a super duper mixture of mixtures that mixes in!!!!

I.C.E. Cream Official Tester
    IKEA Professional Put Together-er
    Kickboxing Class Attender
    Been in fitness for about 2 years and have studied kitty-gif-ology, nutrition and Dinosaurs
    Actually, its not as bad as it sounds, I gave her an extra dose of raspberry keytones with it.

See, you are a good mom!

I had the grilled chicken bacon clubhouse sandwich at McDonald's yesterday (minus the bacon...gave it to my daughter, because I'm a good mom, too!), and it was McDeeeeelicious!

You are an awesome mom!!! I also taught my children from a very early age, to put French fries in their burgers. Did you do that too?

No, in their milkshakes! It's never too late, though. They still live at home. :bigsmile:

I've met people who do that^

And now you have one on your friends list!
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options

PeeWeeBike.jpg

Lol!! I'm so proud! A pee wee gif!!! Bless:)

+1
    This is a thing of beauty!
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    In UK.

Pizza Hut - is yum however, it's super salty and gives my husband the shi....
    To the point that 7hrs later he'll 'never have another one' - until next time.
    I HAVE to try the cheese burger crust. It just has to be done. As soon as I feel I've earned a reward this is what it'll be - just out of curiosity.

Dominos - is also yum, slightly less plastic, if you know what I mean, their stuffed crust is far superior

Pappa Johns is pants.

Pizza Express omg omg omg! Is THE finest. Any Pizzeria that puts a sunny side up egg on your pizza, makes dough balls to die for and has garlic butter that gives you bad breath for days - wins!

Generally, Pizza Express is the only pizza I will eat here. The toppings are amazing, and far more interesting than the usual, generic choices, you can watch them make it if you wish, and yes, I love the one with the fried egg on top, though my big favourite is a romana padana. Goats cheese, caramelised onion...
  • Graelwyn75
    Options
    Favourite pizza at the best UK pizza place (imo)

IMG_0340_zpsc8a92295.jpg

It is topped with Goats cheese, mozzarella, spinach, red & caramelised onions, and garlic oil

And this is my second favourite, the Fiorentina which is spinach, Gran Moravia cheese, free range egg, garlic oil, and black olives.

thumb_600_zps266991bb.jpg
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    loool. So awesome that everybody got their panties in a bunch over this. This post is PURE GOLD and made my day.

Thank you!

:drinker:
    Well, the post was removed, but apparently saying someone is guilty of douchery is not against the rules, though, according to the mod "arewethereyet", so since it's apparently not against the rules, i am calling out "arewethereyet" for douchery.

original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

IMG_0340_zpsc8a92295.jpg

It is topped with Goats cheese, mozzarella, spinach, red & caramelised onions, and garlic oil

Oh my word. I need dis.
  • Graelwyn75
    Options

IMG_0340_zpsc8a92295.jpg

Oh my word. I need dis.

And as restaurant pizzas go, especially for such a large one, it is not too bad.
    Just over 800 calories.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

IMG_0340_zpsc8a92295.jpg

Oh my word. I need dis.

And as restaurant pizzas go, especially for such a large one, it is not too bad.
    Just over 800 calories.

That isn't bad. I could actually fit that into my calories easily.
  • Graelwyn75
    Options
    They also sell these light pizzas called a Leggera, which is basically a pizza, with a hole cut out of the middle and salad put there instead.
    Those are around 400 calories.
  • MrJThomasEsq
    MrJThomasEsq Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    This is the way we roll in North Alabama.

o.jpg

ETA: Better looking example
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    This is the way we roll in North Alabama.

o.jpg

ETA: Better looking example

dat crust hnnnnnggggg
  • Annalisa_87
    Annalisa_87 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hilarious. I thought this was going to be one of those letter to the editor posts.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    loool. So awesome that everybody got their panties in a bunch over this. This post is PURE GOLD and made my day.

Thank you!

:drinker:
    Well, the post was removed, but apparently saying someone is guilty of douchery is not against the rules, though, according to the mod "arewethereyet", so since it's apparently not against the rules, i am calling out "arewethereyet" for douchery.

You do realize airing greivances against the MODS is against the ToS too????

*hands shovel over so you can dig a bigger hole*

As a note unless a post is reported I am sure the mods are not aware of it as they don't spend their days looking for "bad words" in every thread....
  • tedrickp
    tedrickp Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options

And this is my second favourite, the Fiorentina which is spinach, Gran Moravia cheese, free range egg, garlic oil, and black olives.

DROOL - that looks incredible.

Best Pizza I had in awhile was the Natalina from Terroni in Toronto. I highly recommend that place to anyone in the Toronto area. Just do not try to ask for a substitute of...anything. I was more than happy to accept exactly what they gave me, but another guy at another table was furious he couldn't customize his pizza.

Bad pic (too close) but...

314cn0z.jpg
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options

DROOL - that looks incredible.

Best Pizza I had in awhile was the Natalina from Terroni in Toronto. I highly recommend that place to anyone in the Toronto area. Just do not try to ask for a substitute of...anything. I was more than happy to accept exactly what they gave me, but another guy at another table was furious he couldn't customize his pizza.

Bad pic (too close) but...

314cn0z.jpg

Both of those look great. I'm a big fan of simple, well-made pizza.
  • RaspberryKeytoneBoondoggle
    Options

IMG_0340_zpsc8a92295.jpg

Mmm! I like the egg idea:).
  • Iwishyouwell
    Iwishyouwell Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    Thank them for what? Being wildly overrated?