Today's weight is 155.
    goal weight for 10-31-10.... 150!
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    new month clean slate. starting at 149
  • JennyBoBenny
    Options
    I'm in again. I lost 13lbs, as of last Friday, but TOM is visiting:sick: and I've gained 2lbs. Still, I'll take an 11lb loss! Hope I can do as well this month. Off to see the loverly Michael Buble on Wednesday!!! Yum!:love::love::heart: :love: :heart: :love: :heart: :love:
    Weight = 210lbs, this morning!

Ohhh! Yes, Michael is so lovely! I've seen him a couple of times in concert and he never disappoints! I'm proud of the BC boy (I'm originally a BC girl). I'm proud of my 2 degrees of separation from him LOL - I know someone who used to work on his dad's fishing boat back when Michael did too. He said they used to make fun of little Michael (he was late teens I think?) for singing ALL THE TIME!!! :laugh: I'd love to meet him one day! He's so funny and down to earth. *swoon* LOL :love:
  • JoyJulRay
    JoyJulRay Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Count me in too...I want to be 175lbs by the first of Dec...thats 12 lbs
  • TennVolsGal
    TennVolsGal Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Found this challenge just in time......!

Weighted in this morning and lost 2 lbs, 5lbs so far! My weigh in day is Sunday so I will keep ya'll posted. Anyone need a buddy feel free to add me got lots to lose 110lbs...oh joy!
  • SuzanneBall
    SuzanneBall Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    This morning I was 215.25. I intend to OWN this 5lbs..take these suckers OUT! They'll never know what hit 'em!

~S
  • Alioth
    Alioth Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Oct 1: 150.25 lbs
    Oct 31 Goal: 144 lbs (Healthy Weight!)

Hiya! I'm ready for October. My goal this month is to lose 6 lbs. September was a smashing success with 9 lbs lost in three weeks. The last week I maintained it. For October, I'm upping the intensity of my workouts and starting the month with a bang.

I did 30 squats with a 20 lb free weight balanced on each shoulder today. "Ow" is all I can say about that! This is an improvement from last month though. I couldn't lift a 20 lb weight with one hand until today.
  • skinnyack
    skinnyack Posts: 683
    Options
    October 1st: 167.2
    October 31st: 162.2

I'm ready!
  • Thooper
    Thooper Posts: 15
    Options
    October 1 = 202 lbs. I've been stuck at this weight for the last month even though I've been exercising nonstop the last three weeks with Turbo Fire... hoping my body decides to quit fighting with me and let's go of the weight this month!!!
  • AmandaB4588
    Options
    October 1: 154
  • Buckeybabe87
    Options
    I'm starting October at 213.8
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Here we go again!

SW: 185.5
    GW: 180
  • bekylouisex3
    bekylouisex3 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    SW: 145 lbs
    GW: 140 lbs (nearly out of the 140's eeek!)

Good luck everyone! :smile:
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Ohhh! Yes, Michael is so lovely! I've seen him a couple of times in concert and he never disappoints! I'm proud of the BC boy (I'm originally a BC girl). I'm proud of my 2 degrees of separation from him LOL - I know someone who used to work on his dad's fishing boat back when Michael did too. He said they used to make fun of little Michael (he was late teens I think?) for singing ALL THE TIME!!! :laugh: I'd love to meet him one day! He's so funny and down to earth. *swoon* LOL :love:
    [/quote

I'm taking my 2 teen daughters, who are also mad for him. I have told them 'He's mine!'. They don't listen!!!!
  • stephr2014
    stephr2014 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    oct. 1
    SW:166 lbs
  • jesse14472
    Options
    TOM is messing with my numbers, so I going with an estimation

10/1 CW 190
    10/31 GW 185
  • timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    Over 150 post and its only the first day of the month...we are gonna lock this baby up by mid month easy if we keep going strong...

Love all the newbies and first time challangers....I have really enjoyed this group since I joined....the BMK challanges and daily informational posts from Terri are just a few of the great things here....

Starting Oct 1st 174.....would love to be in the 160's for Nov (can't believe I am even saying that...never thought I would dream of such a number...but with all my lovely friends here....anthing is POSSIBLE!!)..:drinker: :bigsmile: :heart:
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    I managed to weigh in..208.8.

Goal is 10 pounds. I've been losing 10 pounds a month. :D
  • JoyJulRay
    JoyJulRay Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Todays weight is 187lbs...want to be 175lbs or lower by Dec 1..my surgery is Dec 8th..after that not workouts for 6 weeks,
    yuck..maybe just walking after two weeks.