Stupid Gym

Options
123457»

Replies

• EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    We call this PRs (personal records) in CrossFit, but you can do something similar.
    sigh...

Cross Fit does not own PR's.

Anyone who lifts- or runs- or competes at anything or against themselves can set PR's.

Grumble.

doing-crossfit-did-not-read+partner+fran.gif
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    In...

...to try to figure out what is going on in here.

ETA: I've just been training in my gym all this time without a leaderboard of any kind. Am I doing it wrong? Am I completely missing the real reason to train? I thought I was doing it to become a more badass version of myself, but I'm obviously missing...uh...something.

*shrug*
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Your gym sounds super lame. Same with your attitude. I work out to be the strongest, sexiest person I can be. Couldn't give a hoot about what some other broad is doing, looking, etc. Focus on being the best you that you can be. If you want to compete, participate in sports and take up bodybuilding. Don't get all bent out of shape because someone else who has worked hard for a long time is doing ________ than you. If you continue to work hard, you will reap the rewards. Trust me
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,932 Member
    Options
    Your gym sounds super lame. Same with your attitude. I work out to be the strongest, sexiest person I can be. Couldn't give a hoot about what some other broad is doing, looking, etc. Focus on being the best you that you can be. If you want to compete, participate in sports and take up bodybuilding. Don't get all bent out of shape because someone else who has worked hard for a long time is doing ________ than you. If you continue to work hard, you will reap the rewards. Trust me

h399083B5_zps812160c6.jpeg