Women 5'4 - 5"5 with results + Pictures

Options

Replies

• FernRunner
    FernRunner Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    t9brn7b4cvr0.jpg
    I am 35 years old, 5'5 and I have lost 61 lbs so far. The pic on the right I was 250lbs. 189 in the second pic. From a size 22 to a size 16. I still have 39 lbs to reach my goal.

You look great!

• Mistya81
    Mistya81 Posts: 29 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Love this thread!
  • Steff46
    Steff46 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and I love seeing what I would look at these weights!
  • starfruit132
    starfruit132 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    t9brn7b4cvr0.jpg
    I am 35 years old, 5'5 and I have lost 61 lbs so far. The pic on the right I was 250lbs. 189 in the second pic. From a size 22 to a size 16. I still have 39 lbs to reach my goal.

• starfruit132
    Options
    What a transformation. Great job on your journey.
  • starfruit132
    Options
    Such a victory. Please give us advice and top tips!
  • b1229
    b1229 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • krea4
    krea4 Posts: 1,813 Member
    Options
    I've loved looking at all the progress. Amazing
    It's also made me think about my own body image. I'm 136 and 5'5" but when I look in the mirror all I see is my fat jelly belly. But when I look at some of your pics I see slender bodies. Why do we do this to ourselves?
    Thanks for sharing.
  • Obxdee
    Obxdee Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Everyone who has ever posted here, WTG! Great inspiration to share with others!
  • llwolford
    llwolford Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    l0kzg4x3zsmg.png

I still don't feel like I've changed at all but having pictures helps. Try and ignore my angry face haha I currently have a sinus infection and I want to sleep for a week!

My original goal was 145 just because I haven't been that since like elementary school and now I'm 23. But at those point I think I'm looking at 130 or so. I'm getting married in July but this progress took a while and I'm not willing to rush it. Not aiming for even a pound of weight off a week really and I've found that if I take it day by day and don't get discouraged if I've gained over a week that I'm able to stick to it much better and not give up

Everybody looks great and keep up the good work!

Yes you have.. Smoother lines...you have loss in your waist and stomach. Keep at it. Congrats in the upcoming wedding.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!