You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Women 5'4 - 5"5 with results + Pictures

1565758596062»

Replies

• garlo12garlo12 Posts: 161Member Member Posts: 161Member Member
    Hi! I’m 5’4” and I went from 250 to 150lbs.6ahqd86m6cpn.jpeg
    vx9xzz2enrbg.jpeg
    z1oe2zkhtg8d.jpeg

Great Job!!! You look Amazing. Did you do weights you look really toned, you are an inspiration to me, how long did it take you to reach your goal?
  • MarissaRiv23MarissaRiv23 Posts: 155Member, Premium Member Posts: 155Member, Premium Member
    garlo12 wrote: »
    vx9xzz2enrbg.jpeg
    z1oe2zkhtg8d.jpeg

Great Job!!! You look Amazing. Did you do weights you look really toned, you are an inspiration to me, how long did it take you to reach your goal?

Thank you so much!! I did A LOT of strength training along with my cardio. It took me about 2.5 years to lose the weight. Though that is a long time to get to my goal, it helped minimize loose skin for me.
    I now do only 30 mins of cardio 3 x’s a week and mainly focus on strength training.
  • FluffyKitty987FluffyKitty987 Posts: 59Member Member Posts: 59Member Member
    vx9xzz2enrbg.jpeg
    z1oe2zkhtg8d.jpeg

Girl!!! 🤩🤩🤩🙌🌟💫✨ I know I’ve said this in another forum but you look absolutely incredible!!! You have kicked sooo much butt (& obviously continue to do so)!!!
  • MarissaRiv23MarissaRiv23 Posts: 155Member, Premium Member Posts: 155Member, Premium Member
    vx9xzz2enrbg.jpeg
    z1oe2zkhtg8d.jpeg

Girl!!! 🤩🤩🤩🙌🌟💫✨ I know I’ve said this in another forum but you look absolutely incredible!!! You have kicked sooo much butt (& obviously continue to do so)!!!

Thank you!!!!!! That means so much to me. ❤️❤️❤️
    It has been a mentally draining day and the last thing I want to do is workout, but messages like these push me to quit the excuses and get my butt to the gym. Thank you again!! 💪🏼❤️
  • FluffyKitty987FluffyKitty987 Posts: 59Member Member Posts: 59Member Member
    vx9xzz2enrbg.jpeg
    z1oe2zkhtg8d.jpeg

Thank you!!!!!! That means so much to me. ❤️❤️❤️
    It has been a mentally draining day and the last thing I want to do is workout, but messages like these push me to quit the excuses and get my butt to the gym. Thank you again!! 💪🏼❤️

You are SO welcome!!! 😃💖🌟✨💕 I hope you’re SO proud of how far you’ve come because your transformation is just amazing- Seriously!!! Have a wonderful time at the gym because you truly are kicking some serious booty!!! 💪🌟💪🌟💪🌟