You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Women 5'4 - 5"5 with results + Pictures

1565758596062»

Replies

• garlo12garlo12 Posts: 164Member Member Posts: 164Member Member
    Hi! I’m 5’4” and I went from 250 to 150lbs.6ahqd86m6cpn.jpeg
    vx9xzz2enrbg.jpeg
    z1oe2zkhtg8d.jpeg

Great Job!!! You look Amazing. Did you do weights you look really toned, you are an inspiration to me, how long did it take you to reach your goal?
  • HufflepuffGrl9HufflepuffGrl9 Posts: 199Member Member Posts: 199Member Member
    vx9xzz2enrbg.jpeg
    z1oe2zkhtg8d.jpeg

Girl!!! 🤩🤩🤩🙌🌟💫✨ I know I’ve said this in another forum but you look absolutely incredible!!! You have kicked sooo much butt (& obviously continue to do so)!!!
  • MarissaRiv23MarissaRiv23 Posts: 269Member, Premium Member Posts: 269Member, Premium Member
    vx9xzz2enrbg.jpeg
    z1oe2zkhtg8d.jpeg

Girl!!! 🤩🤩🤩🙌🌟💫✨ I know I’ve said this in another forum but you look absolutely incredible!!! You have kicked sooo much butt (& obviously continue to do so)!!!

Thank you!!!!!! That means so much to me. ❤️❤️❤️
    It has been a mentally draining day and the last thing I want to do is workout, but messages like these push me to quit the excuses and get my butt to the gym. Thank you again!! 💪🏼❤️
  • HufflepuffGrl9HufflepuffGrl9 Posts: 199Member Member Posts: 199Member Member
    vx9xzz2enrbg.jpeg
    z1oe2zkhtg8d.jpeg

Thank you!!!!!! That means so much to me. ❤️❤️❤️
    It has been a mentally draining day and the last thing I want to do is workout, but messages like these push me to quit the excuses and get my butt to the gym. Thank you again!! 💪🏼❤️

You are SO welcome!!! 😃💖🌟✨💕 I hope you’re SO proud of how far you’ve come because your transformation is just amazing- Seriously!!! Have a wonderful time at the gym because you truly are kicking some serious booty!!! 💪🌟💪🌟💪🌟
  • kperk91kperk91 Posts: 93Member Member Posts: 93Member Member
  • Joloco4444Joloco4444 Posts: 17Member Member Posts: 17Member Member
  • ElizabethKalmbachElizabethKalmbach Posts: 1,217Member Member Posts: 1,217Member Member
    I really want to post in here once I'm back to "normal," but I also have no intention of taking off my long johns, sweats, hoodie, puffy vest, and parka until like... June... *shiver*