Calorie Counter

Message Boards Success Stories
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Women 5'4 - 5"5 with results + Pictures

Replies

• xxzenabxxxxzenabxx Member Posts: 733 Member Member Posts: 733 Member
    whmscll wrote: »
    Thanks! It’s been a process of a few years. I lost 30 pounds several years ago; took me 9 or 10 months. Then over the course of the next couple of years I gained 10 of that back. I lived at 140 pounds for another 2-3 years with no tracking or logging, just tried to eat moderately and keep up the exercise. I was “okay” at this weight but often felt “fat.” Last year I went back to logging and tracking and dropped 20 pounds, reaching 120. I’m 59, so it took 8 months to lose those 20 pounds.

That’s amazing! 20 lbs in 8 months sounds like awesome progress. I’m also losing 0.7 lbs per week so it’s slow and often masked by water weight. Soon it will slow down to 0.5 lbs per week. Seeing stories like this keep me going 😎💪🏼
  • debtay123debtay123 Member Posts: 1,266 Member Member Posts: 1,266 Member
    amazing pics and stories everyone- so motivational!
  • mlt2908mlt2908 Member Posts: 126 Member Member Posts: 126 Member
    whmscll wrote: »
    Thanks! It’s been a process of a few years. I lost 30 pounds several years ago; took me 9 or 10 months. Then over the course of the next couple of years I gained 10 of that back. I lived at 140 pounds for another 2-3 years with no tracking or logging, just tried to eat moderately and keep up the exercise. I was “okay” at this weight but often felt “fat.” Last year I went back to logging and tracking and dropped 20 pounds, reaching 120. I’m 59, so it took 8 months to lose those 20 pounds.

You look fantastic! I too have hovered around similar weights and looked fairly "normal" sized but felt dumpy and bloated, so I'm trying to get back on track with logging and really monitoring calories (I like working out, so that isn't the problem - it's the snacking and portion size). I'm 58 and am 5'5" tall, and every year, it seems like it takes longer to lose weight than when I was younger.
    edited January 10
  • happyquailhappyquail Member Posts: 44 Member Member Posts: 44 Member
    Inspiration needed!
  • bonitathompson1bonitathompson1 Member Posts: 31 Member Member Posts: 31 Member
    kperk91 wrote: »
    8tbdiuo7va6u.jpg
    Yes they certainly do! Great job. On this journey there is subtle and vast, we just have to accept both because they both still add up to progress towards the new you!!! You so got this! BUMP!

Today is just over 3 months from the start of my healthy journey!

The left is October 13, 2019. I was 160.2 lbs.
    The right is today, January 18, 2020, and I'm 146.8 lbs.

I'm 5'4" and my ultimate goal weight is 115-120 lbs. Looking in the mirror - I don't think I look too different, but progress photos really show the truth!

• bonitathompson1bonitathompson1 Member Posts: 31 Member Member Posts: 31 Member
    5'5 here. I started off at 191 lbs and am down to 153. Still got a ways to go. My goal weight is somewhere between 125 and 130 lbs. Still I feel I have come a long way so far!

412mi48elelx.jpg

Yes you have, BUMP! Great job.
  • CupcakeCrusoeCupcakeCrusoe Member Posts: 861 Member Member Posts: 861 Member
    This is so inspirational. Thanks for sharing!
  • kperk91kperk91 Member Posts: 223 Member Member Posts: 223 Member
  • cheryscherys Member Posts: 340 Member Member Posts: 340 Member
    These photos are so inspiring. I'm 5'4 and 166lbs. I want to be down to 135lbs. I love seeing how everyone's faces emerge once the weight is lost and the ability to dress how you want not in whatever fits. Great thread with some amazing success stories.
  • kperk91kperk91 Member Posts: 223 Member Member Posts: 223 Member
  • PinupdollrawrPinupdollrawr Member Posts: 138 Member Member Posts: 138 Member
    Love all these posts ! Very inspiring! Keep it up awesome ladies!