Do you need friends?? Post up!

Options

Replies

• cherrilovee
    cherrilovee Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I'm ALWAYS open to making new friends on here, add me and I'll promise I'll help get your motivation up! :)
  • nzwermann
    nzwermann Posts: 4
    Options
    Hello everyone, I started using this App Myfitnesspal in January 2014, I was justing for about 2 months then I fell off of it. I just got back to using it about a week ago. This is the first time I looked at the message boards. I could always use friends, but I am looking to drop some weight, eat better, and put on some muscle.... I am always looking to help others.....
  • Shananigans_
    Shananigans_ Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    Can always use more friends. I'd appreciate people that actually make a point of commenting :)
  • Cozmetick
    Cozmetick Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Would love more active mates, the more the better, add add <3
  • Nanierh85
    Nanierh85 Posts: 118
    Options
    Add me people :)
  • LaurenAJ91
    LaurenAJ91 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I track everyday and it really helps to have friends to be accountable to, and to motivate :)
    Feel free to add me!
  • yvettebenner
    yvettebenner Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm an almost 40yo mother of two children. I'm youngest is now 18 months old and I am motivated to shed the extra pounds now that she is finally sleeping through the night.

I have been running 3x weekly, walking 2x weekly, and doing some weight training as well.
  • MissChyna
    MissChyna Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Yup yup!
  • lrpxo
    lrpxo Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Add away! the more people i have, the more people im accountable to if i fail! (which i wonttttt!)
  • 24Donna
    24Donna Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

My name is Donna. I'm 19 years old, I live in Belgium. I hope MFP can help me lose those few 'extra pounds' :) but until now my love for food has gotten in the way of that! So I could definitely use some more friends for tips and support.

Let's see what else I can tell you about myself..
    I study Biomedical Sciences at uni but plan on changing to Medicine next year. So I love science, but I'm also very artistic and love to spend my free time painting and drawing.
    I also love reading, I'm currently (very anxiously) waiting for my copy of ASoIaF - Clash of Kings to arrive.

Feel free to add me!
  • mirkonifpfs
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    My name is Maria.
    I'm new to MFP and trying to lose 11 lbs.
    I log in almost daily and really really really need all the support and motivation i can get.
    I break easily and sticking to a healthy diet and an active lifestyle is not easy for me without someone to talk about it!
    Feel free to add me :)
  • NotJustADieter
    NotJustADieter Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Friend me! I'm really getting into fitness, especially strength building!
  • JusticeFit003
    Options
    Hello,
    I am looking for friends on here, and new to this site. So make a friend request and leave me a message. Also I am single if anyone cares...LOL
  • rebeccalee1986
    Options
    Add me,

I have been on here a while, I log daily but I have just come back from a small break
  • PinkyFett
    PinkyFett Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    I need friends! :bigsmile:
  • jjsaysso
    jjsaysso Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I need friends... New and clueless ;-)
  • djfenn
    djfenn Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone I'm Dan. I've been on this program for 40 days. I've lost 15 pounds in that time. I started at 250 pounds and I am now 235lbs. I live on Long Island, NY.
  • stumplovingly
    stumplovingly Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi just started but unsure if this will work for me.I've tried many weight loss programs but have not succeeded with any of them.I'm in desperate need to lose weight but I am weak of food.I;m only 4ft. 103/4ins.tall and obese.I need help and major support.I can't do this on my own.
  • Justin1434
    Justin1434 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Add me :) im new!
  • hugrekki
    hugrekki Posts: 40
    Options
    Feel free to add me, friends. I try to be as supportive as possible. :flowerforyou: