Replies

• the_raptor
    the_raptor Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    What on earth is UGW?
  • kerrianne86
    kerrianne86 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Keen to get more friends to help keep me motivated :)
  • RefilweMofoka
    RefilweMofoka Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone I'm 17 turning 18 soon. I'm looking for friends on MFP so that we can motivate each other and stay committed to losing weight.
    I've been on and off of MFP and I just recently started taking it seriously.
    New friends and lots of encouragement would be great :)
  • jessicahanlon87
    Options
    Hello! New to the site but I've had the app for a while. Feel free to add me!
  • Hi everyone,

Feel free to add me. Got to my target last year but have regained it all over the last ten months since getting married. So I am back again today Would love some friends to chat with and bounce ideas off along the way.

:-)
  • Bardane
    Bardane Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    What on earth is UGW?

Under goal weight
  • laurajhen
    laurajhen Posts: 22
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    I was using MFP up until last year! Lost my way a lot ???? but hoping to get back on track now once and for all!
  • BurntCoffee
    BurntCoffee Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    What on earth is UGW?

Under goal weight

Ultimate Goal Weight.
  • wickedpursuit
    wickedpursuit Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    New thread, eeee. Feel free to add me! Especially folks that like costuming or convention-going or any of that crazy geekery! Or, you know, if you just like having friends or whatever! :D Yaaay, friends!
  • AshleySDJ
    AshleySDJ Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) i love having great support and love to give it!!
  • jennau1
    jennau1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm not "new" to MFP, but I'm just now starting it up again after a few failed attempts. I'd love to get some friends on here to give and send encouragement! I know for me, I need that support system. I'm 24 with over 100 pounds to lose :(
    One day at a time!
    Feel free to add me.
  • soirpetrichor
    Options
    Hello!

Starting on a new goal to lose 85lb or so in the next three years (big goal I know), but want to be under 100lb as soon as possible by exercising and eating the healthy way :)

Would love friends and motivation!
  • Yellowbelly84
    Yellowbelly84 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Add me please :-)
  • L4manski
    L4manski Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    In definite need of friends and motivation. Add me if you like...
  • shiec92
    shiec92 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I'm a 21 year old student from the UK.

I could do with a few more people trying to live on a tight budget surrounded by those can eat what they like!

Although any new friends are welcome :) Love a good chat with everyone on here, so feel free to add me or send me a message.
  • therealklane
    therealklane Posts: 2,172 Member
    Options
    I just posted a topic of my own - but - looking for friends here! :)
  • mmrey11
    mmrey11 Posts: 21
    Options
    Hello everyone! need all the friends/motivation I can get. Goal to lose almost 60 lbs! I log in every day.:flowerforyou:
  • Cadmiumreds
    Options
    Hey I just signed up and need some friends to help keep me motivated.
  • Colleenb_2012
    Options
    Hey, I think its important that everyone has friends on here.. I have been on and off MFP and believe that this time around is really my time to lose the fat! So add me I have so far shed 25 pounds but looking to get rid of 30 more so long way to go :)
  • eggomylegos
    eggomylegos Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Just downloaded the app today. Looking for support from you lovely folks. Add me if you like!