Do you need friends?? Post up!

Options

Replies

• michelleorodriguez
    Options
    I have. Real friends but I cannot let people know that I am not pleased with the way I look. I hope to find surport and positive people.
  • Boxing987
    Boxing987 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    2nd week here hey all
  • lottiep4
    lottiep4 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I need friends too! To keep me motivated! I'm good at supporting you guys too:)
  • apianocolada
    Options
    Feel free to friend me and I'll do the same! 28yr old from NJ trying to stay dedicated to a weekly fitness plan of running/strength training, eating healthier, and hopefully losing 8 more pounds :) Trying to increase my endurance and race time for a 5k in July ...could use the support to stay motivated! :)
  • AngeliqueAcee
    AngeliqueAcee Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi!

You can never have too many friends, so friend away!

I'm 24, going on 25 and I'm aiming to lose about 50 lbs (hopefully less now!) and just feel better! My first goal is to slim down a little bit for my holiday in Italy at the end of June and then keep going until I reach my goal weight.

More friends mean more support, I'm all for support!
  • caverylpn
    caverylpn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends that are looking to lose 100 or more lbs.
  • livinatthegym
    livinatthegym Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Anyone here looking for motivation and want to add me, feel free :)
  • Tomm88
    Tomm88 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Ye i could use some MFP buddies, only been here a few weeks, add me, male, female, both whatever
  • YoursTruelyCassie
    Options
    Hi everybody! Im not new to MFP but i do need more friends.
    Starting Weight:298
    Current Weight:175
    Goal Weight: Toned & Happy!! :)
  • Twignasty
    Twignasty Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Always loving new friends. It's great to get ideas from everyone and I use daily!
    Feel free to add! :)
  • DeliaTyson
    DeliaTyson Posts: 6
    Options
    Hello! I'm new to MFP having switched to this from Calorie Counter. I use it every day and would love to make some friends!
  • magnifiquee
    magnifiquee Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I have been using this site for over a month now and I am still looking for motivational friends to add so we can log together and share inspiration :^)

So feel free to add!
  • glynward
    glynward Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello there, been using MFP for about 3 month, lost 44lbs at the moment, and still going. :smile:
  • denisebme
    denisebme Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP for about 2 years. I lost more than 20 lbs, had some major back surgery, and went right back to square one. I've been back at it for a couple weeks now, 11 pounds down, but 30 more to go, and friends will help me get there. Let's encourage each other!
  • TinaRose07
    TinaRose07 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I need some friends. Motivation has always been a hard thing for me and I rarely get up and go unless someone else is telling me to. I however have joined a volleyball team, softball team, doing the color dash and the glow run and all of my own accord. This has never happened to me before, I have never been so motivated to get out there and do active things. I don't want to lose this motivation that has magically come over me . Friend me if you'd like :)
  • Bradyboylogan
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Im on here daily.
  • BurntCoffee
    BurntCoffee Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody :) I'm a 16 year old girl trying to lose weight (or inches) and shape up over my summer vacation. Any advice would be appretiated. I'm also a newbie here so yeah. :)

If you are 16 you are not old enough to be on the site. Try SparkTeens. It focuses on the nutrition needs of teens. You're growing still so make sure you are being safe and following sound advice. My daughter LOVES it there. It's way more fun for people your age. :) Good luck on whatever you decide to do.
  • InevitableButterfly
    InevitableButterfly Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Age - 27
    Height - 5' 9"
    HW: 446
    SW: 425
    CW: 396.4 (16/5/14)
    GW: 145-175 (at whatever weight I look/feel best).
    Diet: Total Lifestyle Change, no stupid restrictions or gimmicks, IIFYM, weekly cheat day

Now accepting friends requests from:

Whovians
    Trekkies
    LGBT+ and allies
    agnostic atheists
    agnostic theists
    people with open diaries
    people who aren't starving themselves
    people with eating disorders who are in recovery
    alcoholics in recovery
    rape/sex crime survivors
    emotional eaters
    people with 100+ lb to lose
    intelligently sarcastic people
    cat lovers
    people who are cool being friends with someone who doesn't comment/like EVERYTHING, but does her best to get the big stuff like loss posts, NSVs, and some diaries
    people from other planets

Please read my profile first. You probably won't like me. flowerforyou

Cheers.

PS You do not have to fit EVERY description on this list. This is just a mix of the people with whom I get on best. :)
  • BurntCoffee
    BurntCoffee Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I joined MFP several years ago and never really used the site. Wish I had because I only kept gaining weight. But here I am again. I started logging in April and I've lost about 16lbs. I know that will slow down now since the first 20lbs tend to come quick for me and then I level out to 1.5 to 2lbs a week. Sometimes more. Sometimes less.

Looking for some nice people for mutual motivation and support.

I do not share my diary with all of my friends. I will however share my password with people I get to know better and know I can trust for sincere encouragement and motivation.
  • kaylee1026
    kaylee1026 Posts: 19
    Options
    I need friends! I've been a member for awhile but really didn't know what I was doing or what the site had to offer. I'm really excited about starting this journey and need encouraging friends that are struggling just like me. I have around 60 lbs to lose and a lifetime of eating whatever I want to correct. I need a complete lifestyle change and I'm ready to do it. I'm here to encourage you too as we do it together.