Do you need friends?? Post up!

Options
I'm Sam

22. Trying desperately to make a new lifestyle for myself. Looking for people who are in the Same boat as me. looking for support, motivation, or someone to rant to when life gets tough... Or when someone brings in cupcakes to work!!

5'9"

SW: 204
CW: 198
GW: 140

ADD ME!!

Please share your story or something that's challenging you today!

Replies

• LizaGetz
    LizaGetz Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I need friends too!!! And BTW, work is ALWAYS trying to sabotage me! I think I sent you a req, if not, send one my way... I'm trying to collect friends, I enjoy everyone's statuses. Good luck!
  • DJManos
    DJManos Posts: 220
    Options
    I am always up for more friends.
  • fit_war
    fit_war Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    me... need some friends.... girls pleaseeeeeeeeeee:sad:
  • gettingtomygoal83
    gettingtomygoal83 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi!!!
    I'm back , I was on here a year ago had some really great success didnt reach my goal but was close ... fell off for a year and now im more determined than ever!! I'm a 30 year old stay at home mommy from MN , looking for some supportive, encourging women to have along this journey and I'll be the same back! :) add me thats u!!!
  • trybefan
    trybefan Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Don't really NEED friends but enjoying interacting with M and F on here. Feel free to add me!
  • maz504
    maz504 Posts: 450
    Options
    Me me me me!

ddd49396_87096216_awesome_gif.gif
  • crazymama2both
    crazymama2both Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Me me me me!

ddd49396_87096216_awesome_gif.gif

hahahah that made me more than chuckle.

i'm me. i was here quite awhile back then got sidetracked with a now exhusband and his shenanigans which caused me to spiral out of control and gain back some of the weight i lost. i am now in a completely opposite place in life; divorced, happy, buying my first house all on my own, my two kids are happy and i have a man by my side that treats me like a real man should. and now that i've got all the ducks in a row i should probably get back to *me* now...so here i go...

i need motivation!!!
  • csk0018
    csk0018 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    My name's Sarath! I'm 31 and 5'4".

SW: 273
    CW: 213
    GW: Not sure. I guess when I feel comfortable! I've been making little 10 pound goals but the next big one is to get under 200! :bigsmile:

I started my journey at the beginning of May and it's been a great ride! I've learned a lot about myself through this -- I've gained more energy and I'm starting to challenge myself physically more and more. The biggest accomplishment is learning to control my eating and being more aware of when I'm hungry or not. That's been a huge step for me! And y'all -- this girl loves her food!!

Good luck to everyone!! Add me if you'd like -- I'm active everyday and my diary is open!! :glasses:
  • DaniellaB1995
    DaniellaB1995 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Meeeeeee! My diary is open I just often forget to click complete at the end, since i'm never sure if I'll eat more at night :wink:
    Anyone can feel free to add me :happy: :happy:
  • sarainiowa
    sarainiowa Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for dedicated to their goals friends!!
  • I love new friends! I'm just starting back today under a new name. After being a member of MFP since 2009 I felt things were getting a little stale and I needed new people and a clean slate to start fresh! BRING IT!
  • ride4pride
    ride4pride Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I need some more friends to try and push me to achieve my goals.
  • ironrat79
    ironrat79 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    you can add me, everyone is welcome to add me. i post and log daily
  • sstolii123
    sstolii123 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I could use some more motivated and like minded friends!
  • pinklark
    pinklark Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Any and all are more than welcome to add me. I log everyday and my diary is open :)
  • Sonj1973
    Sonj1973 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Hi friend request sent :) Feel free to add me to :)
  • lizarddev
    lizarddev Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Friends are always welcome. I am in the gym after the 1st of the year three times a week. I am eating healthier and getting back into shape. I finished my doctorate which was the cause of my weight gain and now since December I have finished that journey and showing my kids that anything is possible with the right mindset and motivation. Any can add me if they like.
  • Crysty2010
    Crysty2010 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I've been on here a few years now, but with having my fourth baby a little over a year ago...I am very motivated to lose this last 20 (or so)lbs of baby weight! I log exercise and food diary daily. Feel free to add me!
  • jon40084
    jon40084 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Happy to accept any active friends. Most of mine seem to have gone very quiet.
  • coreyjohnson81
    Options
    Hello. I have no friends....:cry: Add me so that we can help hold each other accountable. Anyone else, that would like, please add me as well.