Do you need friends?? Post up!

Options

Replies

• katiethelady1
    Options
    Hi there! Looking for friends who log in frequently and are supportive. My workout currently is Turbo Jam and light jogging so if anyone out there is currently doing it as well, it would be fun to check in and talk about it! I'm upbeat and positive. I'm not trying to lose weight really, I'm trying to tone up and get stronger. In the process of doing so, I hope to lose maybe 5llbs. I used to play vball in high school however I have never really "worked out".

5'6"
    115lbs

Thanks!! :)
    Katie
  • Misslisareformed1
    Misslisareformed1 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    add me
  • babsabs2011
    babsabs2011 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - the more friends and motivation, the better :)
  • sarahclarke122
    Options
    Sarah
    Lost 100 on my own and been on a plateau with my weight for a little over a year .. Just trying to maintain a healthy lifestyle and get this last 40 gone .. All advice welcome!
  • chlohanlon
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add me! Need some motivation! xxxx
  • ashleigh962
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) been here a while but just trying to restart and need some motivation! Xxxx
  • sammiebo
    sammiebo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just started my journey and I would love some friends to help keep me motivated!
    Feel free to add me :)
  • tomebradley
    tomebradley Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    hit me up if you're into fitness / training / nutrition
  • momoneka
    momoneka Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hey guys. I'm pretty new around here so I could use some friends too.
    I'm in the Midwest, mother of two and looking to lose about 50-60lbs.

Add me if you would like :)
  • mandieme0w
    Options
    Hi everyone! I just joined. I am not new to this however, I lost 80lbs using myfitnesspal and Walk at Home along with some gym time two years ago. I'm back at it again and looking for friends wherever! I am 19 years old and 5'3. I'm starting at 151.8lbs, feel free to add me.
  • Ashes_To_Beast
    Ashes_To_Beast Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Hi looking to add ppl that are going thru similar circumstances, single parents/ busy parents, lifters, or just positive ppl looking to become the strongest version of themselves.
  • patsyb123
    patsyb123 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

Starting back again with MFP,have found it really useful in the past so this time I would love to try it with some friends and see if that helps even more!

22 and Irish :) !
  • janine2355
    janine2355 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    I'm a 38 year old mother of a 14 year old girl, wife, and take college classes at night and work full time. I noticed that since I turned 35, I can no longer eat the way I use to. Mind you, I have always had a well balanced diet and did not eat horrible, but now I have to make changes, as everything I eat just sticks to me. I always weighed 120- 127 pounds. My goal is to get down to 130 pounds and then 128 would be even better. I am always looking for new meal and snack ideas, because I loose interest of the same things fast! My schedule is so hectic so I don't have hours to workout, but I have noticed that any exercising at all has helped. I'm also looking for a good support group on here, so need friends on here as well! :drinker:
  • janine2355
    Options
    I added you! The more the merrier!
  • Abanoub777
    Abanoub777 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hi everyone I'm Abanoub from Egypt I'm diabetic and I joined 3 days ago looking forward to know new friends
  • janine2355
    Options
    I've been on here a few years now, but with having my fourth baby a little over a year ago...I am very motivated to lose this last 20 (or so)lbs of baby weight! I log exercise and food diary daily. Feel free to add me!
  • janine2355
    Options
    I added you! The more the merrier!
  • 2BFitHealthy
    Options
    Looking for MFP friends. Feel free to add me.

I'm a working mom and student. Graduating with a B.A this May. Looking for like and like minded people.
  • jscaloriecount2014
    Options
    you can add me, I need all the help I can get as well. Trying to stay on course this time around
  • missmckenna1912
    missmckenna1912 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    HI, I'm Jenn and I am about to turn 40 in May of this year. I am not the girl who always had weight issues...in fact I have always been tall and thin...every girls dream, until now. I never understood how people could let their weight get out of control, but I never had to do anything to stay thin. When was diagnosed several years ago with hypo-thyroidism...I realized how foolish I had been. With the proper medicine and diet, I have been able to maintain a good weight, but over the lat 16 months I have gained 55lbs. I am on new medicine that I don't think is working, and am depressed all of the time. I have gotten tired and lazy and have given up on myself completely. This has to stop, but I don't know what to do and I cannot talk to anyone about my issues with the weight, because to my family and friends, I am still thin. Please Help! I am not sure I am much support, but could use it and will do my very best to be there for others. Thank you!

SW170
    CW168
    GW 125