Replies

• TonyPillz
    TonyPillz Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • byronyucker
    byronyucker Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Add me if you would like, I'm open and willing to help out.
  • bigmike069
    bigmike069 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Since I have no friends, ill throw a message up. add me!
  • autoee
    autoee Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Love to have some honest friends to provide feedback on my Diary and Exercise.
  • amethyst7986
    amethyst7986 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I am giving this go around all my attention. I am a 28 year old single mom who works full time and is a full time student. I have a desk job and would really see great pleasure in being lighter again. I work 40 plus hours and twice a week make the hour drive for a 3 hours class in another city. Its tough to make time for myself because I feel guilty for not spending my free time with my daughter. I have never been the skinny girl, I don't want to be the skinny girl, I just want to be able to try on clothes in the single digit sizes again. I could definitely use the support and encouragement!
  • neveragain84
    neveragain84 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add me. I log daily and try to comment everyday too.
  • lolipies
    lolipies Posts: 1
    Options
    I'd love some friends on here as well!
    I've been signed up on here for quite some time - using it on and off. I'm really trying to buckle down and stay motivated and friends on here I'm sure would help with that!

I have a pretty sedentary main job but do bartend on Saturdays which keeps me running around. Just downloaded the 'Couch to 5K' app. I've never been a runner but am curious and want to at least give it a shot. My sister-in-law got pretty big into it and I know if I joined forces with her she could get me out there.

I eat healthy for the most part and try to go to the gym at least twice a week but I still feel like I need a lot more to get my new lifestyle off the ground :)

5'9
    SW: About 185/190
    GW: 155
  • Sjarkey15
    Sjarkey15 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    So many requests! Thanks! Please add me:-)
  • Junebuggyzy
    Junebuggyzy Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Yep I would love some friends! Feel free to friend me. We're all in this together.
  • XCoolChick180X
    XCoolChick180X Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I would love some more friends! Add me :D
  • taytaylynn3
    taytaylynn3 Posts: 601
    Options
    whattt up(:
  • TheBadToe
    TheBadToe Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I do enjoy friends to interact with.
  • elpasado
    elpasado Posts: 5
    Options
    Im a newbie to this n would like to have some friends on here, im sure we all need somekind of motivation so feel free to add me
  • nicki_lynne
    nicki_lynne Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    HI! feel free to add me. I've been here a week. I'm trying to push myself to continue challenging myself in new ways in and out of the gym. I"m trying to keep it interesting so that I don't quit this time.
  • natashat0212
    Options
    Hi, I'm Natasha, I'm 21 and my height is 5'3. I've been using myfitnesspal since 2011 on and off again. I recently started using in again in January weighing 155 lbs & have lost 11 pounds since then I'm now 144 lbs !! I try to eat small meals every 3 hours or so & go to the gym Monday through Friday sometimes Saturdays. I would like to share my fitness journey with any of you!! My username is Natashat0212
  • Sjarkey15
    Sjarkey15 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Need more evening active friends:-/
  • jennbrosnahan
    jennbrosnahan Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for new friends....the more the merrier!
  • sfenste
    sfenste Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Empty seats on my friend boat! I turn 40 this year and I figured it was time I became a little more responsible about my eating habits. So my goal is " 40 pounds for 40 years!" I hope I don't stop there but I won't know until I finally hit the mark :smile:

SW- 217
    CW - 204
    GW- 177
  • LainieMagoo
    LainieMagoo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm Lainie :)

I am looking for some weight loss friends to help me on my journey. I am 22 year old university student that works full time. She I quit smoking 6 months ago 1 gained 25lbs on my already overweight frame. But since I started with myfitnesspal I have already lost 10lbs in 15 days :) I'd love some extra support in my weightless journey, so if your interested please add me!!

Starting weight was: 215 :(
    Current weight is: 205
    Goal weight is: 145
  • theluckypig
    theluckypig Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    The more the merrier!