Do you need friends?? Post up!

Options

Replies

• amaexo
    amaexo Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Looking for MFP friends for help, support and accountability!
  • r123u
    r123u Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Roo, 23 and just joined today and i'm looking for friends to motivate me to achieve my goals. (Pref female friends)

CW 182lbs
    GW 120lbs

Add me :)
  • soatwd
    soatwd Posts: 19
    Options
    Looking for people to help keep each other accountable. Feel free to add me. Lost 72lbs once, gained it back. Need motivation to keep me focused.
  • jones6168
    jones6168 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    hi everyone im looking for friends for support..feel free to add me ..thanks :)
  • Sam5995
    Sam5995 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hiya, I would love some support too :) Please add me xx
  • emilysinny
    emilysinny Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in need of friends! Anyone can add me, and should.
  • Lizwhitaker86
    Lizwhitaker86 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Im just looking to find some tips from other full time working moms who lost weight. I had my last baby last summer and working a full time job and being a mother to three is making it really hard for me to get to my goal weight. If anyone out there can give me some tips please friend me!!!
  • Annamarie3404
    Annamarie3404 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Hi

SW: 158
    GW: 120
  • hdkinsey10
    hdkinsey10 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Back on the "MFP Train" after a long hiatus. Trying to get a better handle on what I eat and how I fuel my body on a daily basis. Could definitely use some supportive friends here to help me reach my wellness goals! :)
  • jaimedee1
    Options
    I am a new member who just had a beautiful baby boy three months ago. I am the heaviest i've ever been. I need support and encouragement from active members. I'll do the same for you!
  • sheenashe10
    Options
    I just joined. Feel free to add me. Thank you
  • zakiyaabdul
    zakiyaabdul Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 25 and also looking for motivation!:smile:
  • heatherrp1977
    Options
    I'm always open to new friends!
  • Sjarkey15
    Sjarkey15 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    You can never have too much support and motivation :-)
  • ElyseHerz
    ElyseHerz Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I need new friends too! I'm 5 days in and 7 lbs down. I got engaged a year ago and am putting off wedding planning until I can get down to a healthy weight. I've finally reached a point in my life where I can focus on ME and begin my weight loss journey. I would love inspiration and support from friends trying to lose weight too!
  • chazster123
    Options
    Im new and would love new friends and encouragement :)
  • lozzatao
    lozzatao Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hey hey hey !!!! anyone can add me .. new but log daily .. thanks !! ;)
  • R_Woodruff
    R_Woodruff Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I need some new motivating friends :D
  • TRIX5884
    TRIX5884 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Hellloooooooo everybody! 29/f from Maryland! I'm looking to make some new friends to help keep me motivated. I will gladly return the same! I'm open to any and all friends! Please add me :) I promise I don't bite (hard) lol