Do you need friends?? Post up!

Options

Replies

• geeners81
    geeners81 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I always need friends. the more motivation for me, the better.. I need people to nag me. ha ha
  • dreza617
    dreza617 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Been on and off MFP for a few years and it seems as though a lot of my friends have disappeared =/ could use active friends for motivation and fitness/nutrition ideas!
  • lilwanderer27
    lilwanderer27 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I could always use some more mfp friends :)
    Start weight: 150lb
    Current weight: 134.4lb
    Goal weight: 130lb
    Goal weight #2: 125lb
  • Laneliter
    Options
    Hi everybody....my best bud introduced me to MFP and I am hooked! Motivated to lose weight, be in as good of shape as my wife and keep up with my two teenage boys. Looking for friends to help each other stay on track!
  • mbitely2004
    mbitely2004 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Single Mom, Age 24,

SW- 310
    CW-299.5
    GW-199

I have no friends ;) So lets add me!
  • jessghost0
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm 35, a mother of 4, and need motivation!
  • ZaraPearlie
    Options
    Hi

Just joined today.

Looking for motivators. so add me..Girls only please!! Thanks
  • MishaMay89
    MishaMay89 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! Name Is Misha.
    5'9"
    SW: 185
    CW: 170
    GW: 140

Looking for Friends! :) Send me a request!
  • inspiration18
    Options
    If anyone is free to add me. I'm on daily. I think my diary is open? M or F it doesn't matter, positive circle is a positive circle.

Ciao :)
  • mattgrenier9
    mattgrenier9 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I want friends to boost my MFP popularity, no shame, but really I like to support people
  • heavyliftnmom
    heavyliftnmom Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm glad you posted this! I've been off for about a year and feel like I need to get back on. I have been eating good for a long time but surprisingly had a slip over the holidays this year and it took me forever to get back on track! Didn't think that was possible since eating clean had become second nature so lesson learned there!
    I'm going to start tracking again today although I plugged in most of what I ate yesterday which was not a good day. I think by tracking again I'll get my calories more in check because it's the little things that can keep the progress that you need from happening.
  • jess17587
    jess17587 Posts: 153
    Options
    i needs reall friends on here who can help me
  • 321angela
    321angela Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm an 18-year-old girl from Hungary. I'd like to get to know some people on the site, so feel free to add me. :) I started here 91 days ago, which is the longest time I've ever stuck to exercising/eating normally and I'm determined to keep up with it this time.

I'm 5'4"
    SW: somewhere around 198 lbs (90 kgs)
    CW: 181 lbs
    GW: about 120 lbs

Add me please :flowerforyou:
  • Skip2mylou
    Skip2mylou Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi!

Also looking to add more MFP friends.
    I`m an 22-year-old boy from Norway who mostly uses MFP for bodybuilding, so my weight goals is not always consistent.
    I will be happy for any friend requests :)
  • Ryan_Reborn
    Options
    Hello everybody,

I LOVE seeing people getting results from EATING GREAT , TRAINING HARD and having a good time while doing it,
    as for me I got my own journey goin on too and I'd be grateful if you all joined me!!!!
  • sarcathryn
    sarcathryn Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm Sarah, 23 from Florida! Always looking for positive people (: Completely changing my lifestyle one day at a time!
  • Heartbunny
    Options
    I'm Dianne:) ,30 from NJ. CW-121, GW-105-108.I'm 5'3 and petite.Needs friends here for motivation.I always end up getting lazy and uses being busy and tired at work as an excuse.I'm a RN and loves it though.Just need to be back to my original weight -.-
  • raaraa17
    raaraa17 Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    I'm Sarah, I'm 27, I need some new buddies. I had my first baby last year and have managed to lose all the baby weight and more. I try to be as supportive as I can :)
  • lbelle987
    lbelle987 Posts: 97
    Options
    Hey, I'm Lauren...I've been on MFP for a couple years...I'm a new(ish) runner & I'm training for my second marathon this October. I have a good amount of regular-logging MFP friends, but I'm always up to give/ receive more support :) Feel free to add me!
  • djmax041
    djmax041 Posts: 5
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well.

I log in everyday. My meal plans are open as well

HEIGHT 6'2"
    CW344
    GW250