Do you need friends?? Post up!

Options

Replies

• Pmsylvester
    Pmsylvester Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi, all! Zilch for friends, relatively new here thinking having some friends and being a friend might be helpful in reaching goals. No picture yet, coming soon though. Looking to lose around 50 lbs total, I'm 5' tall, 154 lbs, mother to 4 adult children, grandmother to 2 babies. Feel free to add me. I'm from Maine.
  • Sjarkey15
    Sjarkey15 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Adding a bunch:-) add me too! Sometimes I miss people...
  • tinaburns904
    Options
    I'm Tina I'm about to graduate from college and have a wonderful husband and 3 beautiful kids. I've just started this diet program to help me loss 30 pounds.
  • cjames45
    cjames45 Posts: 3
    Options
    hi. I'm charlotte looking for friends to help me lose 25 pounds
  • cjames45
    cjames45 Posts: 3
    Options
    hi I'm a mother of 3 enjoy helping people started 13 days ago looking for motivation
  • Int3rceptor
    Int3rceptor Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    It can be quite lonely this health and fitness lark. Add me if you would like some company!
  • NicoleHJones
    NicoleHJones Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone.Im Nicole.New here and looking to make friends so feel free to add me.
  • prima073
    prima073 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm on here everyday and have an open diary. Add me if you'd like! :-)
  • digishu
    digishu Posts: 3
    Options
    Hieee! My name is Shu. I am about two weeks in. Having a lot of fun & learning new things every day! 28 years old and I'm hoping to lose 80 pounds by my 30th birthday. Let's do this! :)
  • SisOfNangL820
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm Ashley =) Been on MFP for about 2 months... Lost 21 lbs so far. I don't have much of a support system, so looking for friends to interact with.

SW 317
    CW 296
    GW 195
  • athena1224
    athena1224 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    31/F/ 2 kids. Would love some more friends here!
  • jess5050
    jess5050 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Jessica !!! Looking for new my fitness pal friends who will inspire me and hold me accountable! I Will do the same back! Thanks!!!:smile:
  • serheadley
    serheadley Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Please add me new to this app:)
  • brandiesel27
    brandiesel27 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Active Friends add me please!
  • Sweetie_darling
    Sweetie_darling Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm after some active friends too :)

Feel free to add me Xx
  • BillyJan1992
    BillyJan1992 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Females early to late 20's add me
  • suejenfb
    suejenfb Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request. I'm on here every day, feel free to add me.
  • beccagirl225
    beccagirl225 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My name is Rebecca, most people call me Becca. I am from Lafayette, Indiana. I am 31 years old and a mother of three. I am new to myfitnesspal and have been trying to lose weight for years. People tell me that I don't look the weight that I am or that I "carry it well," but I still know the number on the scale. I am trying to watch my calories closer and work out more. Any support would be much appreciated as I'm still new to this. Trying to figure out the optimum workout routine at the gym and at home.
  • m00ler
    m00ler Posts: 6
    Options
    i could always use some new friends.. add me please :)
  • THenry8
    THenry8 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I am always looking for more friends to add. I'm just starting out on my Weight Loss Journey last year. It's been a long road ahead so far.

Feel free to add me!