Do you need friends?? Post up!

Options

Replies

• Zbugsmom
    Zbugsmom Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi all:). I had lost 50 and a while back. It managed to sneak up on me one pound at a time ..ugh! But I am motivated to get it off! Would love friends! Please add me...me...
    Me!
  • blearyspecs
    blearyspecs Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I've been on here for a while, but have only been getting serious for the past month. I'm looking to keep the pace I've had recently going for the long haul. I can always use more friends. Please feel free to add me.

SW: 235
    CW: 220
    GW: 169
  • hedpe70
    hedpe70 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Would love to add some new friends! Hitting a nice stride with my lifestyle change and seeing results.
  • BeautyBeast2013
    BeautyBeast2013 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me I am Amanda love to help and inspire people
  • SarahElizabeth1981
    SarahElizabeth1981 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for friends! I've been working on this for 4 years and more interaction with others might help!
  • scottnavy
    scottnavy Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm always up for more friends. I did pretty well for about a year with only 1 other friend. Now I'm starting to do better and can use the support to prevent backsliding. So, feel free to add me. Looking forward to talking with you all.
  • twitchD
    twitchD Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    hi im nay :) im 20 and trying to lose about 45 pounds :) if you need a supportive friend I'm your girl.
  • brightnewday
    brightnewday Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm back on here after a weight gain relapse. I've gained about 40 lbs over the past couple of years. I really need the motivation and support. I will freely give that to anyone else as well! I'm gonna start adding people, and feel free to add me! :)

Emily
  • phlychic
    phlychic Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi i'm dee just joined MFP. Been losing weight offline but need more accountability and i'm also here to offer support. Feel free to add me everyone.

I'm short, only 5ft 0in
    Heaviest ever SW offline 210
    MFP SW 182.6
    CW 179.2
    GW 105 - 110

Happy losing people!!
  • brittneyy32
    brittneyy32 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add me!! We can support each other.
  • K_Train450
    K_Train450 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Active and motivated 19 year old guy here. I love to motivate others and I'm also in need of some buddies so send me an invite and we'll drop some lbs together!
  • TAMMYR321
    Options
    Truly getting started today. Need lots of friends for motivation and support. Lets do this journey together and reach our goals!
  • ChelbyJean
    Options
    I'm always up for new friends! It really makes a difference in my weight loss. =) So i'll add you
  • shellbell696969
    shellbell696969 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    So on the same page! So much so I started a Facebook page today https://www.facebook.com/Funinourfourties
  • elleelise21
    Options
    I'm completely new to this site, not sure how it all works but I've heard nothing but good things about myfitnesspal.
    Would love to gain some friends here for the motivation and advice!
  • KymSheree
    KymSheree Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    More support on here would be awesome :-)

11392831.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • helcofitness
    helcofitness Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi im jarred from australia and have lost 40kg in 11 months and am currently training 5days a week at my local gym and living an amazing new lifestyle. id love to help anyone with there fitness and weightloss goals as iv been through it all myself. if you would like a hand or just someone to help motivate you give me a add :)
  • heatherutopia
    heatherutopia Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hi all! My names Heather, I'm 25 and have just started a very committed weightless journey. I've been a member of this site for years and although I've always wanted to lose weight I've never been committed to doing so.. And now I feel it is the time! I've started a 100 days of fitness to kick start my fitness routine and weight loss and at Day 7 I can honestly say I haven't feel this happy and energetic in a really long time! I. Eating better than ever, haven't touched any snacks or sugary treats in a week and am focused on staying on track to reach my end goal of 100 days!

I'd love some support and to support others on our weight loss journeys! I've got so much love for this place and all the excellent people in it! Thank you! Xx
  • HLindsayA
    HLindsayA Posts: 46
    Options
    Hi all! My name is Lindsay, and I'll be 30 in November. My weight and eating habits have yo-yo'd for as long as I can remember; I've always been the (very unhappy and single) 'chubby' one. I had some great success about this time 2 years ago, and used MFP back then, lost about 25ish pounds. Then, life's stresses got the better of me, and I gained it all back PLUS another 10 pounds. Now, I'm 230 days (yes, I have a count down going) away from the big 3-0, and I'm freaking out a bit: still overweight, still unhappy with myself, still feeling unattractive, and definitely still single. I want to turn all that around, once and for all, and I'm hoping to accomplish feeling happy and healthy, and much smaller jeans, by my birthday :)

I get cravings all the time to binge, but I've decided to come here to MFP and read up on the message boards when I'm feeling like I'm gonna cave!

Please feel free to add me as a friend! Not that it matters, but I live in WA- anyone else?
  • Misslisareformed1
    Misslisareformed1 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    26 trying to lose 25 pounds