Do you need friends?? Post up!

Options

Replies

• Gallifrey289
    Gallifrey289 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello to everyone. Congrats on all progress towards our goals! I guess I'm "NEW" again. I've had MFP for about two years and this time round I'm using it almost daily, 15lbs lost so far another 20-25 to go. It feels good to log in everything as I go. Add me as a friend. :smile:
  • IamLydia
    IamLydia Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi!! Add me. I'm getting ready to start t25. I was doing insanity and finished week 2 when I saw a infomercial on t25 and decided I wanted to try that. I a mother and 25 mins is time I have..i do the workouts after my son goes to sleep. Anyone going to do t25?
  • daleygirl1
    daleygirl1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello, you can friend me--I need help with motivation and just being able to talk to someone will do the trick for me!!!!
  • rbaskind
    rbaskind Posts: 6
    Options
    Hey folks! I'm Ray. I'm 5'0" and 210 pounds with a goal weight of about 150. Looking for friends with similar bodies/goals and whom I can talk to about health stuff and other stuff too! Bonus points if you're on tumblr :) My main blog is withtalkofsummertime, and my health blog is summertimehealth.
  • bittersweetsymphonyy
    Options
    New here and need friends and motivation!! ;)
  • iwilloutrunyou
    iwilloutrunyou Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    just made this account recently though i used to have another one but i deleted it. im a runner and a college student and i work in a coffee shop. looking to get super fit. :)
  • Grrrfiercekitten
    Options
    Hi! I'm 22 with 2 kids, an 8 month old and a 2 year old. I am on my way to losing 40-50 pounds. I play World of Warcraft, trying to become a fit gamer and mom :D feel free to friend me! I'm here to support EACH OTHER! :flowerforyou:
  • mizzymo77
    mizzymo77 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me.Been on mfp two weeks now.I post daily and keep my diary open.If you need encouragement or support too i can help :-)
  • cortinacolletti
    Options
    My name is Courtney. I'm new and want friends here! Had a gastric bypass 2013 and trying to stick with a good diet. :)
  • PurpleCupcakes01
    Options
    Sahm of 4, one of whom is breastfeeding. I started not too long ago and have 50lbs to go.
  • geelove76
    geelove76 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Been on here off an on, going to complete my weight loss journey this time follow me and i wll follow back we can help inspire each other
  • alyssadoeslife
    Options
    Friend meeeee
  • startingover72
    startingover72 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I've been a member of MFP in the past under a different username but back as I've gained back some of the weight that I initially lost.

I'm 41 years young, 5'2.5" and currentky weigh 10 stone 2 (142lbs). My goal weight is around 9 stone (126lb). I could do with some support and motivation to help reach and maintain my goal. :smile:
  • avalonms
    avalonms Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • txcraftr
    txcraftr Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    The best advice I can give you is to exercise at least 30 minutes 5x a week. Exercise helps cut your appetite and revs your metabolism. It doesn't have to be complicated, just walking is fine. Make it fun by taking your tunes to listen while you walk. The time flies.
  • blueridgeloner
    blueridgeloner Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I've got over 100 left to loose, could always use more friends.
  • Tora32
    Tora32 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm 27, gluten-free by necessity which adds its own set of challenges, have a bit over 100 to go, and could always use some more friends. :)
  • JasonKnight85
    JasonKnight85 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    36lbs down with 71lbs to go, looking for friends and motivation. Add me!
  • lhefner55
    lhefner55 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I could def use some friends! Really need some motivation and support! :smile:
  • Sugar_05
    Sugar_05 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm kinda new to whole friends thing I only have about 6 & would like more. I have a goal of losing around 30 lbs by the end of August. Feel free to add me :)