Do you need friends?? Post up!

Options

Replies

• Tigre_Lily
    Tigre_Lily Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    "Filled" out my profile today.
    I never really know what to put.
    Anyways, I finally started to get serious with the diet. I missed being 115 lbs and being able to fit into my old clothes. My boyfriend and I started on our diet again after so long, so hopefully we can lose the weight and keep it off.

So add me if you like.
  • KazzBeDoinIt
    KazzBeDoinIt Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Lets be friends! New here & would love to talk to everyone. :drinker: Cheers to water water & more water!
  • twhitney
    twhitney Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new friends, feel free to add me!
  • keylinakayklashay
    Options
    Hey!! Not new but today's my first time using the fitness pal on my computer rather than my app. Had no idea there were so many options. Open to positive friends ready to inspire or be inspired so please friend me if that's you :)
  • cutehappygirl06
    Options
    Hello! Just started working out and eating right again. Trying my hardest to make major lifestyle changes. Would love to meet new people who have the same goal in mind. This app has been a lot of help with keeping track of my diet. So add me... :)
  • santiagojorgem
    Options
    sure lets give this a shot, trying to get in shape since it seems like a good idea i suppose, add me up
  • ybee1991
    ybee1991 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Made some pretty good friends in the past week or so. It's nice having people to comment/like/motivate! And get meal ideas from diaries! Add me, I'm nice :).
  • letsloseit165
    letsloseit165 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new buds!
  • k1ttyk1tty
    k1ttyk1tty Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I could use friends that would actually like to motivate and have some friendly banter.
  • midnightlovestory
    Options
    me im allways open to new friends. race age gender dont matter to me. i really need someone to be a constant touch base with not limited to mfp.
  • Kris_Lyn
    Kris_Lyn Posts: 8
    Options
    Lookng for my mojo, 'left it somewhere a few years/kids ago!!! I'm pretty new here. I have found a couple of friends and realize what a great positive influence this can be to helping me stay on track! I just want to look and feel my best - turning 40 this year and definitely don't want to feel "over the hill"!!!
  • Wopafella
    Wopafella Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    From 340 down to 245, time to get serious and really start tracking my food and macros! Taking the next step to a more fulfilling lifestyle and in time, body.

I will get what I want, and so will you.
  • JenKLMY
    JenKLMY Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Feel free to add me too, please.
    Still tracking sporadically due to hectic life. Don't weigh myself very often, but I have lost when I have jumped on the scales.
    Want to get fit, healthy and make life-long dietary changes!
  • altarimage
    altarimage Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new people to help keep motivated :)
  • alyssadoeslife
    Options
    Hi, friend me y'all. :) New here!
  • JenTekywa
    JenTekywa Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Yay! I'm here almost everyday too. I'll add.
  • LaurenAJ91
    LaurenAJ91 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Taking this dieting thing seriously for the first time in a while, I find having friends to be accountable to really helpful. Feel free to add me :)
  • the_raptor
    the_raptor Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    G'day everyone!

Been using MyFitnessPal iOs iPad app for some time now, but have not been active in the myfitnesspal community online, so I thought it was high time I said hi to everyone!

I started using the app when I decided to start the home workout program TapOut XT, an MMA-based workout and nutrition program to lose weight and get fit! Using the app helped me create a healthy diet using Tapout nutrition plan, plus research online about reccommended daily intakes of all the nutrients and vitamins needed to stay healthy and get fit.

Im now also working out at least 4 or more days per week at AnyTime Fitness, pumping iron to build muscle and transform my body into one I can be proud of!

Hope to chat you you all soon!
  • Bugabugx
    Bugabugx Posts: 4
    Options
    Hey guys (:
    I have no friends at all, I log daily, get involved with the forums too, I've only been here 4 or 5 days but really want some people to interact with and help give and get support from (:

Add me (: