Do you need friends?? Post up!

Options

Replies

• tbenjamin73
    tbenjamin73 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello

I just started using the app 3 weeks ago and am already seeing results. I love to put together a support system for my weight loss and encourage others in theirs.
  • Ilove2dance77
    Ilove2dance77 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Hello! I've just started back using MFP - would love to gets some friends to encourage each other, so please add me. I've got a lot to lose. I'm in the UK if there are any others out there *wave*
  • Crissie3255
    Crissie3255 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: hello, i too joined last week. feel free to add me as a friend. I feel that these online chats and encouragement can only help. I am going thru menapause at the moment. everyday seems a challenge to get moving and eat healthy, Crissie
  • SallyFTW
    SallyFTW Posts: 36
    Options
    Hello, I've been a member of fitnesspal for a few months now, but am just getting into it. If you want a friend, feel free to add.
  • fit_teagan
    fit_teagan Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 18 and in uni trying to lose the 10 -15 kilos i gained over my final year and summer break! Friend me so we can motivate each other!! :D
  • dropb77
    dropb77 Posts: 7
    Options
    friend me :smile:
  • hillysuze
    hillysuze Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm Hillary - always looking for more encouragement!
  • Denisebar
    Denisebar Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hello,I have been here but would like to participate more and have some friends to encourage and inspire me,thanks!
    Please add me!
  • crystaldavidson7564
    Options
    Hello. Just joined! Looking for friends for motivational purposes! Please add me :)
  • sherrie367
    sherrie367 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello, My name is Sherrie I am from Ohio please Add me as a friend. I have some family memebers who are using the app on there phone and they seem to like it as well. I started using MyFitnessPal on my phone March 27,2014 and I have lost 10.5lbs. I am starting to feel wonderful. So please add me and we can do this together.
  • TahitianSunrise
    Options
    I'm on daily. Currently maintaining after reaching my goal weight, but anyone is free to add me!
  • holly_detra
    Options
    Hi all! I'm Holly and on the band wagon again - please forgive me for falling off in the first place. I'm looking for supportive friends to help me hold on tight to the wagon this time. I'm super supportive as well and would be happy to help out with some motivational words!
  • NattySchmatty
    NattySchmatty Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Hey!! Brand spanking new here :D Hoping to find some new motivation here. So far this week I have loved just logging in and getting inspiration just from reading success stories. Keeping my daily journal has also gotten me fired up and ready to go. I am just starting out but I am definitely looking forward to my journey. Stop by and say hello anytime!
  • designdoer
    designdoer Posts: 4
    Options
    Definitely looking for some supportive ladies! Let's support each other! Feel free to add me!
  • JamieK84
    JamieK84 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm not new; stopped and started quite a few times. The first time, I was able to lose 45 lbs, but when my mom died unexpectedly, it threw me into a tailspin and I started eating way too much. I have made a few attempts since then, but none successful. I'm back now, also taking part in Give It 100. I'm 100% committed to going all the way this time. Definitely feel free to friend me, we can keep each other on track!
  • Christizzzle
    Christizzzle Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Who couldn't use more friends?! Add me.
  • koosorlose
    koosorlose Posts: 186
    Options
    I would love some friends that help to encourage me to reach my goals!!! I'll do the same, too!

Some info about me:
    Name: Nicole
    SW: 181
    CW: 174.4
    GW: 135
  • srb2422
    srb2422 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have been here for a while, but have stopped and started and tried weight watchers, but now I am back. I feel like having friends would help more than just being all alone. So if you need a friend and some encouragement reach out and friend me.
  • Jgaspard18
    Jgaspard18 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi,

My name is Jamie. I recently went low carb and dropped a quick 10 pounds in a month but then fell off the wagon so to say. Want to make low carb a lifestyle but need a support group. I have 2 children, ages 7 & 9 and a very healthy and active husband who don't have to worry about wieght issues. That leaves me alone to figure things out by myself which sucks. So I am aopen to any new low carbing friends!!

Hope to hear form you!!

Jamie