Do you need friends?? Post up!

Options

Replies

• LaurenBG2013
    Options
    I am new too, feel free to friend me! I have been eating clean and working out 5-6 days a week....I am exhausted and even though I know it will be worth it, I really could use some extra motivation. Especially when its cold and 5 am, and I don't want to get out of bed for the gym :)
  • allison9189
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm 24 years old, 5'2, & looking to lose another 15 or so pounds. My boyfriend and I are going to Hawaii to visit my USMC younger brother in August and I'd like to feel more comfortable with my body by then! I'm low carb and borderline keto. Feel free to add me!
  • brittneyleighphotography
    Options
    Feel free to add me and ask me anything!
  • SnippyStarfish
    SnippyStarfish Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Let's do this thang together people!
  • craigbowers1
    craigbowers1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • fatcookie06
    fatcookie06 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: add away.
  • p1xyn1xy
    p1xyn1xy Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I would love some new friends... Mine have slowly been disappearing. :(
  • rubybrown145
    Options
    I am new to this site, but not new to dieting. I'm 66 and have been up & down with weight since I was 15. I now need to loose about 30 or so lbs. to be healthy. I was recently diagnosed with high blood pressure, high cholesterol, clogged arteries... I am active and have recently re- joined the gym. I do mostly water aerobics and a few of the machines. I have been tracking my calories since Feb. and haven't lost anything. I hope this site will help. I am currently on the American Heart Association No Fad Diet. I have the support of my husband and family. I live in Louisiana and have grown children & grandchildren.

I would love to correspond with those on this site. :smile:
  • Ansie13
    Ansie13 Posts: 86
    Options
    You can add me, I'm on daily but don't log my food. It's something that doesn't work for me.
    But I'll be there for support. :flowerforyou:
  • kimmadura
    kimmadura Posts: 16
    Options
    I am not new, but I stopped for a while. I want to be motivated again and want to lose weight for a surprise party May 31st. then I wanna lose more weight by my birthday Aug 9th. So I need motivation too!
  • sadiebrawl
    sadiebrawl Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    I added a few of you, going to go back and read more, but anyone feel free to add me also.

I don't log food much, but I do check in nearly everyday and mostly jog/race for fitness, but looking to add new exciting workouts. All of my siblings now have diabetes, so I feel like it's more important than ever to shed these extra pounds and get in good shape.
  • screwmenopause
    screwmenopause Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    friends are great in times like these :) friend me please.
    started yesterday and doing great! loving the system!
  • bhimt71
    bhimt71 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi! I have been on MFP for a while, on and off. This time I am completely dedicated and have already lost 28 pounds. I am always looking for new friends and I am always willing to listen or help in any way I can. Add me!
  • maestasmari
    Options
    Hi! I'm new. 3 weeks PP. And breastfeeding, gained 30 pounds during pregnancy and already lost it, still wanting to get rid of the extra pound i had before pregnancy :) i look forward to meetjng motivational people
  • missemmamm
    missemmamm Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I joined in January but I don't post much on the boards. I somehow gained 10lbs last fall. In January I started tracking everything on here. My goal was to lose that 10 and then another 10. I've met my goal. When I first started I found it very difficult to lose even 5lbs. The support on here has helped immensely. Plus I learn tips on here. I was recently able to raise my max calories per day after finding out my TDEE, which was great.

I'm not someone who wants to be super thin. (I've had disordered eating issues in my life). Right now I don't plan to lose more than a few more pounds. My current goals are to get stronger and replace some fat with muscle.

I'm 30 but in college and have friends of all ages. I go through exercise jags. I always have walking, using a stationary bike and a gazelle in there at times. Right now I'm also very into ballet as well as trying other types of exercise videos.

I am very active on MFP. I log in every day. In the fall I will be lifeguarding in Disney World as part of the Disney College Program so knowing I'll be in a swimsuit and shorts all the time is also spurring me along.
  • kdub731
    kdub731 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Add me! I've been consistently logging on here for about 2 months, and just started weight training. My diary is open to friends.

I can always use more support and motivation and return the favor!
  • emaemc
    emaemc Posts: 1
    Options
    Signed up with this forever ago and did nothing. Started working out again April Fools day and currently have lost 23lbs from my lowest (highest on the scale) point. This time is different. I have been going to the gym 5 days a week. I signed up for a 5k May 31st even though I am not a point where I can run, I still will finish at my own pace. Friends and family can see a change. Normally I would be discouraged after not losing anything in a week or two. I could use some pointers on getting rid of inches. Feel like my routine has gotten stale. My best friend just gave me T25 to try out. The final weeks of the Biggest Loser challenge are closing in at my job and I had hoped to win, but I know that I have won more than the rest in the group. I think I have finally hit the point of making a Lifestyle change rather than diet for two months. I crave going to the gym. I like feeling the sweat roll down my chest and back. I signed up for dance classes and will be participating in a Flash Mob this week. My short term goal was to be in a size 16 by my 30th bday in July. I haven't worn a 16 since middle school :/ Right now anything that I have that was a 20 is super saggy and the 18's are also getting loose. Hope I can make it.
  • CindyMarcuzAdams
    CindyMarcuzAdams Posts: 4,006 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I am Cindy, 52 years old and 52lbs need to come off. Friend me young and old and we can support each other...
  • IAmJustina
    IAmJustina Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Yes! None of my current friends are participating! :(
  • katiekinicus
    katiekinicus Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am new here. I could use some friends for motivation! I have been logging for about a month on MFP and lurking on the forums for quite awhile. I have about 100 lbs to lose, and I'm looking for others who also have a long way to go. Add me as a friend or message me :)