Do you need friends?? Post up!

Options

Replies

• SirPorter
    SirPorter Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends to keep me motivated. Add me. Let's GO!!!
  • MandyEats
    MandyEats Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey Ya'll. First day here on my fitness pal. Would love some friends to get me started! :)
  • kaydeeholmes
    Options
    hello please add me I'd love to gain inspiration and friendships x
  • greentray
    greentray Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm back after a very big fall off the wagon! Been logging into my MFP every day for the last 2 weeks. Would love to have more friends as i think my motivation will be higher :-)
  • iHeartMe24
    iHeartMe24 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hello! 24 year old South African living in London & on a mission to loose about 20lbs. Its not much but I plan on doing it over a period of time vs rushing it off. Anyone that wants to be a friend or needs one is more than welcome to add me :):flowerforyou:
  • Jim_G10
    Jim_G10 Posts: 132
    Options
    Always happy to make new friends. I am in the UK btw.

Feel free to add.
  • whatsxoccuringx
    whatsxoccuringx Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Add me!! Im in Manchester UK
  • Sugarnspice1922
    Sugarnspice1922 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I do!
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    Hi always happy to make new friends. I enjoy talking with just about anybody...Feel free to add.
  • lollipoprincess
    lollipoprincess Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I like my news feed buzzin!
  • kimberleywilliams23
    kimberleywilliams23 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Add me I have zero friends :( lol xx
  • londonlemming
    Options
    I know I'm in the danger zone where "good enough" might stop me from hitting my target and my few friends have all stopped logging so definitely looking for some more!
  • DURACELL8
    DURACELL8 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Friend me!! I need to lose a lot of weight (100+ lbs) and am trying to make this a lifestyle change rather than just a diet. Could really use motivation and support!!
  • Toria214
    Toria214 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Add me!!
  • Miyata2
    Miyata2 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey,

I'm new here and could use some support myself. SO, let's do this thing :-)
  • tiffanymarie5
    tiffanymarie5 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    HI!!! I am 30 years old (a new decade has captivated me)!! I am looking for support in numbers! I really need to find the extra support to keep me going! I have started all over last night! I went to the gym and have started the c25k and am ready for a LIFE change! This morning I ate a smaller breakfast than I normally do (because I have issues with portion control)...it was great! I am satisfied and I am logging EVERYTHING! PLEASE let me know if you are interested in being accountability partners! Friend me!!

Tiffany
  • sashadeee
    sashadeee Posts: 8
    Options
    Hello! I'm 28 years old and 7 weeks postpartum, looking to lose the baby weight. Friend me!
  • terinacullen
    Options
    Hi. Turning 44 tomorrow and really want to be in better shape and be a better role model for my girls. Need all the support I can get. Friend me.
  • x0sillysarah11
    x0sillysarah11 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    HI! im 22 and i gained about 25 pounds since my boyfriend and I started dating a little over a year ago, comfort weight! Now that I'm more aware of how much bigger I look, I'm looking to lose about 15-20 more pounds by the summer, I've already lost almost 10!

ADD MEE!!
  • Hannah_Hopes
    Hannah_Hopes Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    19 currently maintaining/gaining as pregnant but come July I'll be back to losing weight got 70+lbs to lose feel free to add me :flowerforyou: