Do you need friends?? Post up!

Options

Replies

• shyscout
    shyscout Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

This is my 5th or so attempt at using this. My problem is staying motivated. Unfortunately, most of my friends don't use this program but having the few that do has helped me become more motivated. I really would like to stick to the program this time and achieve my goal of an overall healthier lifestyle. I am the worst when it comes to snacking mindlessly and I typically select fries with each meal - working on cutting this out. I have already stated meal prepping and it has made such a difference!

Follow me and I will follow you?

Thank you!

:]
  • Kimmy7777
    Kimmy7777 Posts: 79
    Options
    Feel free to add me for motivation and support.
  • magnifiquee
    magnifiquee Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want motivational friends in your feed!!!
  • nikkituck56
    nikkituck56 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Add me as a friend!!!

Height: 5'8"
    SW: 260
    CW: 233
    GW: 160
  • becky4m
    becky4m Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Becky 30 5'8"
    SW (Oct. 2010) 255
    CW (May 2014) 156 (almost at that 100 pound mark :)
    GW 145

Diary is Open. I'm on daily. Add me!
  • whitmers22
    whitmers22 Posts: 21
    Options
    Anyone can add me as a friend!!!! I love supporting everyone :)
  • lmmathis86
    lmmathis86 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    :indifferent: NOT HAVING A GREAT DAY TODAY! I ALWAYS COULD USE MORE FRIENDS AND LOVE TRING TO KEEP PEOPLE MOTIVATED! I LOG IN EVERYDAY AND TRY REALLY HARD I DO SOMETIMES FAIL BUT I THINK WE ALL DO SOME DAYS! SO ADD ME IF YOU WANT!!!!!:happy:
  • CurcuitRunner
    Options
    Anyone can add me, especially of they run! :)
  • ChristinaMolinari
    Options
    I'm a college student in the same boat! The more support you have, the better the success!
  • TriNoob
    TriNoob Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like snarky, sarcastic but ultimately awesome and supportive.

I'm currently four months away from my first Tri, so I am actively swimming, biking, running and lifting on a daily basis (no, not all on the same day...smartass).

I'm down 20lbs from last October and have another 20lb to go.

Also...I'm a video game nerd, but let's not tell anyone about that.
  • dnytna
    dnytna Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi! I could use some friends to help keep me motivated. I started on FP a couple of years ago and then disappeared for quite awhile. I resurfaced about a month or so ago. I thought I could do it on my own, but I am starting to feel a little lonely and down. So, any friendly advice and support I can get would be helpful! Friends are welcome!!

SW: 204
    CW: 186.5
    GW: 145

I am 37, soon to be 38 next month, and 5'9. I lead a very busy life with four children (two of them being foster babies), happily married, working full-time and part-time. I also volunteer for the Boys & Girls Club on the Board of Directors and the Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors where I live, as well as serve on various committees. Needless to say many of our meals were on the fly and that is how I got to the weight of being the heaviest I have ever been. :( I am trying very hard to change my eating lifestyle and it is getting a little better. However the stress is still there as my full-time work is managing the deadline driven weekly newspaper.

My diary is open and I do my best to log every day, good or bad (please only constructive criticism if you feel the need to judge :)). I'm trying to keep it real, and not go super healthy in my eating habits as that is not realistic for my family. So, I am eating in moderation of what we would normally eat and it seems to be working for me.

With all that being said, I hope we can be friends, because I can really use some right about now!
  • missmoth
    missmoth Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I could also really use some motivation and support :(, i'm on my second month and its so tough.
  • sallywallylittlepally
    Options
    Hi! Started using My Fitness Pal two weeks ago for help in a weight loss war at my office. First week I was gung-ho and lost 6.5 pounds. Second week, not so easy. Weigh in tomorrow. Would love some extra help.
  • MallieRose91
    MallieRose91 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I am Mallie! :) So far down 88.8 pounds. I am 22 years old, 5'7, female college student, mom, and wife! Open for new friends!

SW: 267
    GW: 150
    CW: 178.2
  • superfox30
    superfox30 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi. I started fresh with mfp this spring after plateauing for the last year or so. I'm 32, 5'8".

CW: 234
    GW:190

Im a baker, working in a scratch Bakery and LET ME TELL YOU how difficult its been not to pick at stuff!!! I need friends on mfp and motivation! I just got a bicycle and ive been out every day since I got it. Good start!! Add me up!
  • Jenneffinier
    Jenneffinier Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I need more friends! I seem to always fall off the logging wagon and I think If I were to have more friends it would help!
    Would love some friend requests!
  • hncall01
    hncall01 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'd love to have some new friends that can keep me motivated and inspired!! I used to write in the journal on here all the time and then fell off this site for a while. Now I'm getting back in the habit again and need a lot of motivation!!
  • Mandrytastic
    Options
    I need friends!!
  • nellneary
    nellneary Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Just getting back into MFP!
    23 years old, 5'9
    SW: 172
    CW: 169
    GW: 145

Trying to lose what I gained in college and would love some support and motivation! Add me!
  • cas0210
    cas0210 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hey everybody!
    I could really use some friends to help keep me motivated. I started on FP a few years ago and then dropped off for awhile. Unfortunately, most of my "friends" are everything but supportive, I really would like to stick to it this time and achieve my weight, and strength goals as well as an overall healthier lifestyle. I thought I could do it alone, but its harder than I thought it would be. So any friendly advice, or support, even constructive criticism, would be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you!

Height: 5'5"
    SW: 170 (2011)
    CW: 149
    GW: 135