Do you need friends?? Post up!

Options

Replies

• nefer795
    nefer795 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I'm female, veggie, 42 and live in Essex, England. I'm currently 265 pounds, not sure where I started as I didn't have any scales at the start of the year. Looking to lose at least 2 dresses by 1st November for my wedding, and eventually reach a healthy weight. I'd like some friends to share successes and support tough times.
  • jesca02
    jesca02 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey Sam, love your name, I agree its great to have support and motivators so you can add me on your friend list! yeah :smile:
  • theseus82
    theseus82 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    18 pages of posts! Oh dear.

Anyone is free to add me! I'm more active in the News Feeds than the message boards.

Starting Weight: 317
    Current Weight: 188
    Goal Weight: 162-167
  • Blueeyedgirl4
    Blueeyedgirl4 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You're welcome to add me! I'm new to MFP and need support as well as want to support others. Let's motivate each other!
  • hellakellasee
    hellakellasee Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Anyone, feel free to add me. Im on here all the time. I post/log daily and Im always supportive.
  • hollieiow
    hollieiow Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm hollie. . 22 from Isle of Wight England. Started back up on here again as I'm struggling emotionally with food and want to change my life style. With that I need to make friends on here that can share tips and support me in my journey to have a healthy lighter lifestyle.

So feel free to add away people :)
  • Carter2411
    Options
    i am a 24 year old stay at home mom. trying to lose pregnancy weight. feel free to add me
  • amymctgr
    amymctgr Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I always love active friends! Seeing what everyone else is doing helps motivate me to get off the couch:)
  • aribugg
    aribugg Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I always love new friends :]
    i'll be 20 next month
    i dont do judgmental.
    long distance relationship currently.
    5'2
    GW:135 (for now, may change when i get there)
    SW:210
    CW:182
  • l3eware0f4ire
    l3eware0f4ire Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I would love some friends to help me get motivated and vice versa. Low carb dieter (20-30g a day) that needs tons of help with recipe ideas and motivation. I have over a 100lbs to loose and have tried before only to fall off the wagon with the promise of tomorrow. :( I just restarted Monday and am already fighting myself to not eat the kids sugary cereal. I want this so much! I am determined this will be the time that I actually do it. Last time I tried with just my mother for support, this time I would like to expand for more!

29yr
    249lbs
    Goal weight of 135-150
    5'9"
    2kids
    Stay at home mom.
  • soatwd
    soatwd Posts: 19
    Options
    Add me peeps :)
  • rich347
    rich347 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me for support and good conversations.
  • clpolly
    clpolly Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friend request. I love adding people with similar goals.
    I'm 26 4'10

CW:175
    GW: 110

This is the heaviest I have ever been and I refuse to gain any more weight. It is finally time to get back to where I feel comfortable.
    Good luck on your journey!
  • choll80
    choll80 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new friends as well, log and encourage daily. Lets motivate each other! :)
  • eahrenee
    eahrenee Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I too could use some friends to help keep me accountable.
    This is round two on MFP for me. The first time was a couple years ago, I was 10 pounds lighter and just stopped logging on.....

This time around, I have joined Planet Fitness, and with the help of MFP to help me track everything, I hope to be on my way to reaching my goals!

I do love this site - there are so many ways to get motivated!

I'm 5'6"

SW 197
    CW 192
    GW 145
  • Mindfreak1999
    Options
    Will be deactivating my account shortly, keep losing friends because I am being told that I am told old to be on this site. Hey, I wish you good luck on your journey to a healthier you :))
  • captainamerica52
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • StarDozer13
    Options
    I need friends!!
  • Pattie74
    Pattie74 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Aww...don't cry! You're among lots of friends :) Feel free to add me to your list!
  • DefiningMyHealth
    DefiningMyHealth Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    anigif_enhanced-buzz-27474-1366762145-17.gif

The more weight loss/healthy buddies the better!