Do you need friends?? Post up!

Options

Replies

• damienveowulf
    Options
    Hi all I am new to this, i initially downloaded this app to merely keep track of what i eat, but i am realizing its allot more than that. im hoping to make some fiends that can relate to the struggle of trying to lose weight.
  • rhoule76
    rhoule76 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I'm 5'8"

SW: 224
    CW: 211
    GW: 160

My challenge for today and until after October is that I'm pregnant! I'm currently not trying to lose weight due to being pregnant but I'm still tracking and walking as much as possible!

Feel free to add me.
  • Chakson1
    Chakson1 Posts: 4
    Options
    My goal isn't losing weight, but gaining weight.

Different goal as many other people here, but yet the overall goal is the same: Getting in shape and being healthy

Currently doing an education to become a lifestyle coach/fitness instructeur.
    You can Always hit me up for advice
    Feel free to add

Hylka
    from Holland/The Netherlands
  • shanwak
    shanwak Posts: 13
    Options
    Hello everyone! :flowerforyou:

I'm looking for friends also so that we can motivate and support each other through our weight loss journey. Feel free to add me!

SW: 199lb
    CW:199lb
    GW:185lb (My first goal!)
    UGW:140lb
  • fitformysons
    fitformysons Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!!! I am 37, I am married, I work full time and I have two young sons. I am on this journey because I have gained and lost so many times, I can't even count.......I would love to be friends and support you on your weight loss journey!
  • lovabee
    lovabee Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hello everybody!

I am new to this, just signed up yesterday and looking for some friends to keep motivation up.

I'm 5'8''

SW: 200
    GW: 150

perhaps more once I get there :) .
  • k0rnyp4nda
    k0rnyp4nda Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Sofia, 24 and from London UK.

I'm looking for some motivated friends who are happy to support me as I support them. Been on here for a month and still going.

SW: 189.6
    CW: 178.6
    GW: 133-140
  • Aihs123
    Aihs123 Posts: 20
    Options
    "I have too many friends already ...." -No one ever!
    I'd love to be friends!
    5'4
    SW: 160
    CW: 126
    GW: 120
  • Keeta83
    Keeta83 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Hi all...looking for some new friends that are like minded! I'm 30, a mommy and from Canada!

SW 185
    CW 165
    GW 150
  • nicki_lynne
    nicki_lynne Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me. I'm here long term to get fit and stay fit. :)
  • ACC74
    ACC74 Posts: 4
    Options
    It's been a little while, ok, a long while, since I've logged on here. I'm looking for people to add and to help get my rear in gear. Thank you in advance.
  • desire2bfit08
    desire2bfit08 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is Desiree. I am 3 months postpartum, and ready to get back track to a healthy lifestyle. I have even more reason too, now that I have my beautiful daughter that I will be chasing around. Being a chubby girl all my life has almost programmed me to fall out of the mood or give up easily on my weightless journey. I really need friends there for me, particularly the ones who are signing in everyday, posting their healthy meal choices, and showing that they are active. I love this, because I start to tell myself, "If they can do it, then so can I". In turn I can be that support too. Feel free to send a friend request and read my profile :) Thanks

SW 261

CW 253

GW 140
  • ragsibobs
    ragsibobs Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Ragnhild. I'm from Norway, but live in the UK.

I'm currently half way to reach my weight loss goal. My focus is on toning up, rather than getting skinny. My goal is to reach 21% body fat by mid summer. I eat around 1200-1400 calories a day, treat myself to a bit extra during a weekend and go to the gym. This is the first time I write on the forum. I used to think that I didn't need friends on fitnesspal to achieve my goals, but I've come to realise how motivational it could be to have some support and inspiration from other people trying to achieve their own goals, whether it's to become more healthy, to gain more confidence or to get ready for the bikini season.

My fitnesspal is friendless, so please feel free to add me. I have just opened my diary to new friends. :)
  • p0kers0ph
    p0kers0ph Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me, I log in everyday and love to motivate and support for the same back.
  • hopper602
    hopper602 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    AZ here add me if you like the SUN
  • cashcash12
    cashcash12 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Add me :flowerforyou:
  • shutterbug282
    shutterbug282 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Hey there! :) Feel free to add me! :)
  • Dannypuck
    Dannypuck Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.

Height: 6'3"
    Weight: 249
    Goal: 205-220
  • Roxay81
    Roxay81 Posts: 19
    Options
    I need some friends so feel free to add me! Been on and off here for some time. Fell off the wagon around the holidays and now I'm back and ready to lose some more weight. :)

My info:

33, Houston area

SW: 215
    CW: 177
    GW: 155
  • MelindaRaeM
    Options
    I'm fairly new to this, and totally new to reaching out for friends! I think the encouragement of seeing others reaching goals would help a lot!

About me: I'm 30. Mother of five kids, youngest being eight months. I gained 110 lbs with my first pregnancy, 12 years ago, and never made a concentrated effort to lose it. My life changed significantly in the last couple of years, happier than ever, with life in general, all but my reflection, and I'm here to change that!

SW 256
    CW 230
    GW 130