Options
    hey newbie feel free to add me xxxx
  • blizzardsmom
    blizzardsmom Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Please add me, The more the merrier.
  • Sarahthame
    Options
    Hi everyone! Newbie here haha. Think its great to support each other. Am wanting to tone up, and love to offer lots of support to people! Keep it up :)
  • Lovingronnie
    Options
    Hi Everyone,
    I just started this app about 5 days ago... am enjoying it very much so far.
  • Beth_0218
    Beth_0218 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have no friends, sad I know! I could use a little help from friends. Just getting back to trying to eat right and exercise, hoping I can keep this up!
  • tootchute
    tootchute Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I like friends, my dairy is open, and I reply to mfp on weekends due to work on weekdays.

5'3"

SW: 355
    CW: 223
    GW: 125-130

ADD ME!!
  • novels11
    novels11 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi!

I'm Judith and I'm fairly fit but need to lose that last ten pounds and lead a healthier lifestyle, including to exercise more -- and find balance in my life. I lost about ten pounds last month and have only 7-10 to go and I need ideas and to keep motivated! I'm 5'9 and
    137 and want to weigh 130 by middle of May - for my vacation and bathing suits - and just to feel great!
  • AseRock2
    AseRock2 Posts: 19
    Options
    pretty active, add me.
  • domitom
    domitom Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm a 20yr old female.
    5'1 with 10-15 more lbs to lose.
    Add me, seeing others succeed motivates me so much!
  • Frofame
    Frofame Posts: 6
    Options
    I definitely need new friends! I enjoy reading people's statuses and diaries! People with positive energy are always welcome to send me requests. I hit the gym 4 days a week and workout at home for the another two. Im 22 years old from Philadelphia and moved to the Miami for school. Any other college students out there? Any nurses or nursing students???? Good luck to everyone on their goals! Happy Healthy Journey loves!!!!!!

Height: 5'7
    CW:150 lbs
    GW: 130 lbs
  • ShannanDope
    Options
    Im shannan and I Need friends here!
  • ooBombshellBeautyoo
    ooBombshellBeautyoo Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Always happy to have new friends!
  • flipfit
    flipfit Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    HI Sabrina - I can really relate to your post! My eating and exercising habits seem so similar to yours.... I can sometimes be so strong and stick to a plan, particularly if I"m exercising, but every few days I just blow it! I'm trying hard to find moderation this time so that the changes i make now become habits for life and I can get off this roller coaster. Would love to add you as a friend so we can support each other. I"ll send you a request :smile:
  • Lola7791
    Lola7791 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I have been here 50 days...I would love to have encouraging...funfilled friends! Feel free to add me! I'm here everyday. I need a real kick in the a**!!!

I am 5'3 at 240 pounds!!! A looong way to go!!

Add away!!
  • CraveUrBrains
    Options
    I'm Kyle, I'm ready to get back in the game. If you want to add me feel free.
    6'1 315
  • summercc25
    Options
    Id love to see more positive people and motivation on my newsfeed! Always up for new friends

Summer
    5' 8"

SW (before I found MFP):186.7
    CW:151.8
    GW: around 140
  • lildavid91
    Options
    HI! Im David.

Very motivated to get in shape again! my diary is open and I hit my goals everyday! workout 6 days a week. feel free to send me a friend request and check out my diet if you need any tips.

I do not follow what MFP has requested me to eat... just way to low :tongue:
    I have my own personal macro goals that im trying to hit daily. so if you see that im going over my cals:noway: , im really not. those are the numbers im aiming for
  • britonyxo
    Options
    Me! I need friends.
    Im 19 , 5'6 have 2 children and in desperate need of motivated news feed and encouragement.

Sw:194 (right after giving birth)
    Cw:185 (6months after baby)
    Gw: 125 (before 2nd baby )

Just started brazil butt lift today. Going to update as much as possible about it.
    Plz add me as a friend !!! :)
  • sheenashe10
    Options
    Hi I'm Sheena. Feel free to add me. I'm 30 5'8 and 190. I have 30 lbs to lose. Feel free to add. I love having new friends.
  • AndreaRose0000
    AndreaRose0000 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    This is my third time trying to lose weight with the help of this app. I could use all the support I can get and would love to support others as well. Feel free to add me.