Do you need friends?? Post up!

Options

Replies

• cubanion
    cubanion Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello! I am Jessica! I am looking to make some new friends and hoping to build a support system with people who can help me stay accountable and who I can help keep accountable as well!

sw: 303.5
    cw: 271.4
    gw: 175
  • CupcakeKaos
    Options
    I just started again i was on here last year and i did really good i dont have any will power and i thought i wouldnt stick to it and i did all year but then after being stuck on the same weight for months i thought i stop doing this and then winter came and i just been eatting like **** and i gained 10 back, so now im trying to get back into it and this time i know i can do it i did it before rigabout myself whht now its really hard but im trying, and im sure since i stoped doing this last year i lost alot of friends so im in need of friends i want to do this , when i was eatting good and all that i felt really good about myself , so please add me., thanks

Lindsay
  • calicocally
    Options
    Would love more friends! Add me! :)
  • amg120
    amg120 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'd love to have some friends for extra motivation! I'm 22 and 5'9". My CW is 175, and my GW is 140.
  • ahyllim
    ahyllim Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm up for friends, too. I'm 33 and live in northern Canada (pretty much literally the middle of nowhere). I'm doing this to increase our odds of beating infertility. I'm also doing it so when people tell me to keep my chin up, I don't have to wonder which one they're talking about.
  • livnmyjourney
    livnmyjourney Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Like everyone else I am always up for more friends and motivation. I have been on my current journey since Feb 2014, though I have been on the site since 2012. So far my cw is 206, down 19 from highest known weight of 225. This has been about not just losing weight, but getting healthier. Please feel free to add me as a friend!

2289006.png
  • notyesterday
    notyesterday Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I need friends!!
    5'3 - looking to loser about 30-40 pounds :)
  • amsincl83
    amsincl83 Posts: 7 Member
    edited July 2020
    Options
    I am new to myfitnesspal. I am an Independent Coach with Beachbody and still have a long way on my journey.

I am trying to achieve a healthier lifestyle and have been successful since signing up under my personal coach with Beachbody and being in a challenge group. I found before I did not have a lot of support. I had my family and some friends but it was not every day encouragement. I did not know how much I needed that everyday encouragement to keep me going.

I started first with the new program the 21 day Fix and in 28 days lost 15.3 lbs and 26.2 inches overall. I am now focusing in on Focus T25, and within my first week lost an additional 6 lbs.

I am looking for people that are beginning on their journey like I am and who need the encouragement. We can help keep each other accountable and motivated to keep going.

I am looking forward to connecting with many of you through myfitnesspal
    [edited by MFP mods]
  • amsincl83
    Options
    Lindsay, It looks like you are already on the right track and jumping back in. I have a long way to go on my journey as well with weight loss and finally am all in. I have already seen changes. If I can be of any help and can help motivate you in anyway let me know. Maybe we can hold each other accountable. :)
  • amsincl83
    Options
    I just started again i was on here last year and i did really good i dont have any will power and i thought i wouldnt stick to it and i did all year but then after being stuck on the same weight for months i thought i stop doing this and then winter came and i just been eatting like **** and i gained 10 back, so now im trying to get back into it and this time i know i can do it i did it before rigabout myself whht now its really hard but im trying, and im sure since i stoped doing this last year i lost alot of friends so im in need of friends i want to do this , when i was eatting good and all that i felt really good about myself , so please add me., thanks

Lindsay

Lindsay, It looks like you are already on the right track and jumping back in. I have a long way to go on my journey as well with weight loss and finally am all in. I have already seen changes. If I can be of any help and can help motivate you in anyway let me know. Maybe we can hold each other accountable. :)
  • amsincl83
    Options
    Hello! I am Jessica! I am looking to make some new friends and hoping to build a support system with people who can help me stay accountable and who I can help keep accountable as well!

sw: 303.5
    cw: 271.4
    gw: 175

Hi Jessica! I am great for being accountable now. I am also looking for those that can help keep me accountable. Congrats with the weight loss so far! Keep up the great work!
  • dsb188
    dsb188 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I need friends and motivation!:smile:
  • sparkz10
    sparkz10 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Need friends too! And lol at cupcakes at work. The best and worst condition possible haha. Add me~ :)
  • serheadley
    serheadley Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Need friends also:)
  • codyzanthraxx
    Options
    Hi

I'm Cody im 19

Tryin to lose about 30 lbs maybe some more.

Pretty lazy usually but this is the first time in my life I have been thinking about it for weeks on end so I decided why not.
  • 1Lookatmenow
    Options
    I'm pretty new and could use a few friends!!
  • general_misconception
    Options
    I'd love to meet some new friends! I've been off and on MFP for two years now and I've always felt like this experience would be so much better with more support. I lost 85lbs originally, but I've gained back some, so I'm starting anew this spring.

Feel free to add! :)

SW: 262lbs
    LW: 177lbs
    CW: 215lbs
  • FATGIRLFANTASY
    FATGIRLFANTASY Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hey Hey Heyyy! I would love some new friends here on MFP! I love being able to keep others encouraged. I could always use the support! Check out my blog so you can get a grasp of my weight loss journey :)

Please and thanks!

xoxo

Cia
  • tomebradley
    tomebradley Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Tom. Spend a lot of time in the gym bodybuilding. Looking for like-minded people to be friends with to share nutrional info with weather its bulking or cutting
  • Kelleyrh5
    Kelleyrh5 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hi Kelley here! So after a year of being MIA I have decided to get back on the wagon! LOL I had lost 50 pds 2 yrs ago and within a year I managed to gain it back. During this time I have gained a granddaughter, moved out of town and am in the mist of watching my husband be more and more depressed due to loss of job (he has never been laid off in the 27yrs of our marriage and this has hit him hard ) I deal with stress by eating and well it has shown it on my scale! UGH!!!

So here I am again trying to get back healthy again so that I can feel better about myself and not feel like one of those cows I pass everyday going to work! LOL Seriously!!! So, I have started walking again in the mornings with a few of my co-workers but I sure could use some support here as well because this road is a long hard one without it.

Oh, I am really good at helping others loose weight, I just don't follow my own advice :(