370lbs > 170lbs -- My 200lb transformation (w/ PICS!)

Options

Replies

• JonnyQwest
    JonnyQwest Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    absolutely incredible, nothing i can say that hasn't been said already but "wow, just wow!".....never stop, congratulations!
  • jjd326
    jjd326 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow! Fantastic job, but you already know that. Thanks for posting so that you and your story can be inspiration to others on their own journey. Good luck on the next phase...
  • LydiaKO
    LydiaKO Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Well hot damn! This reminds me a lot of the movie Just Friends, don't take offense to this, I'm totally comparing you to Ryan Reynolds right now. Congrats on your success! Seriously, I'm just baffled.
  • StacyRenee77
    StacyRenee77 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    oooooo lala, wowzer, hottie!! Great job
  • marcyj
    marcyj Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    What an AMAZING story! Congratulations on all your hard work!
  • MissSaturday
    MissSaturday Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    just amazing!! you look fantastic!
  • muzichick
    muzichick Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Great job! You must be beyond thrilled with yourself!
  • dodochoga
    dodochoga Posts: 33
    Options
    wow you really made a difference in your life! you look great, grats.
  • 4aces61
    4aces61 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    many congrats of your well earned success!! You should be very proud
  • Nissi51
    Nissi51 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!! Fantastic :))
  • NikiaSue
    NikiaSue Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Awesome. Thats incredible!
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    I already posted, but just wondered if the extra attention and looks you get now (you must be getting looks from the ladies) adds to your social anxiety or you take it in stride? :wink:
  • Mamaof2UK
    Mamaof2UK Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Wowzaaaaaaaaa, good job!!!!!! :happy:
  • Cheechos
    Cheechos Posts: 293
    Options
    Amazing work! You inspire me. :)
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Should have named thread "HEY GIRLSSSS"!
    All the girls are making me giggle. Bahahaha XD

ANYWAYYY..

Good job :3
  • evastria
    evastria Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    F@ck me! The before pic looks just like my ex (who I thought was gorgeous) but the after pic.... Hellllloooo sailor! You look smouldering (and so done for making such a positive change in your life, you've done so well) ^^
  • Dougf90
    Dougf90 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone!
    I already posted, but just wondered if the extra attention and looks you get now (you must be getting looks from the ladies) adds to your social anxiety or you take it in stride? :wink:

If I am, I'm completely oblivious to it! But I don't believe it adds anything extra than before. The fear before was that tons of people were looking and judging, maybe they were maybe they weren't. However, my mindset now is that I'm an average guy in the crowd, mentally I tell myself there's no reason for someone to stare and/or judge me. That's been the biggest mental exercise I've found helpful to ease my anxiety.
  • BlueLadyBug22
    BlueLadyBug22 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a cutie, great job!
  • jamiesokd
    jamiesokd Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You went from cute to total hot stuff!! Congrats on the amazing weight loss!!!
  • olores
    olores Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your new YOU!!! Just the encouragement I needed to stay focused!!! Well done handsome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!