Replies

• Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Ew. This can't be real.
  • fitfurlife2012
    Options
    Nice! How often do you shower?

I shower every day or every other day depending.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Too late....you have been with him for 4 yrs already!!
    Can't complain now!
    His stench is all up in you!!
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    Are you a furre?
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    That better be one rich mother!
  • Crimson_Fire
    Crimson_Fire Posts: 2,504 Member
    Options
    I think I smell a troll...
    See what I did there?

*snort*

^and there?
    haha, you're so punny. :flowerforyou:
  • fitfurlife2012
    Options
    Too late....you have been with him for 4 yrs already!!
    Can't complain now!
    His stench is all up in you!!

That is a disturbing thing to say! Read my reply above, we have a child together and I didn't catch on until after our child was born. Can't just up and leave.
  • fitfurlife2012
    Options
    That better be one rich mother!

No, he is not rich, not everything is about money! I do love him, just wanting him to shower! Money would be nice though...
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    :noway:
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Wow... you're gonna need more than just one pineapple ...
  • TwinkieDong
    TwinkieDong Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    First and foremost

Cleansing reduction' (new name for hippy - see below) means reducing showers to once or twice a week
    Benefits can include keeping good bugs which help fight disease intact
    Although showering less is fine, you need to regularly wash your hands
    Prince Harry once admitted he hadn't washed his hair for two years

I do not think ANY of you get it! Her boyfriend is a hippy. He has jumped in a time machine capsule. He is recycling or up-cycling the trend.

Trends usually come back every 20-30 years. The whole beard trend has come full circle so the hippy thing is next.

Get on the boat and embrace rather that to discriminate. Why are you all so racist against people that don't shower daily?
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    snobby-no.gif
  • JG762
    JG762 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I have 2 words for you, Blanket Party.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    you would not last long on the rails ehh
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    are you stinkin kidding me? yikes! I bet your house is dusty, huh? That's a lot of dead skin.

I shower after workout in morning and right before I go to bed at night.
  • fitfurlife2012
    Options
    First and foremost

Cleansing reduction' (new name for hippy - see below) means reducing showers to once or twice a week
    Benefits can include keeping good bugs which help fight disease intact
    Although showering less is fine, you need to regularly wash your hands
    Prince Harry once admitted he hadn't washed his hair for two years

I do not think ANY of you get it! Her boyfriend is a hippy. He has jumped in a time machine capsule. He is recycling or up-cycling the trend.

Trends usually come back every 20-30 years. The whole beard trend has come full circle so the hippy thing is next.

Get on the boat and embrace rather that to discriminate. Why are you all so racist against people that don't shower daily?

Thank you for this response. Yes, he is definitely a hippy type. I can manage with him taking a shower every 3 days at the most, but if he is going to be active and sweating, he should take a shower. Last weekend he was active, and didn't shower, yet he tries to put the moves on me, and I refuse and he gets all butthurt. I guess all there really is to do is hold out on my goods until he showers more. Sometimes you have to compromise.
  • monstergirl14
    monstergirl14 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Well considering it's not a joke, I would continuously encourage him to take a shower. Explain that the smell is becoming intolerable and what not, that he should practice better hygiene. Buy him deodorant, remind him before he goes to work to apply it. Just don't let up about it, eventually it should grow into a habit for him. :)
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    Gross. Really gross. There is no way I could be intimate with someone not clean. And there's not a chance he'd even be sleeping in my bed.
  • sentaruu
    sentaruu Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    garden hose, dry soap, stiff brush.

hit him every morning when he wakes up
  • TwinkieDong
    TwinkieDong Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    Well considering it's not a joke, I would continuously encourage him to take a shower. Explain that the smell is becoming intolerable and what not, that he should practice better hygiene. Buy him deodorant, remind him before he goes to work to apply it. Just don't let up about it, eventually it should grow into a habit for him. :)

just use lemons it will kill any funk under the pits! It is simply his natural scent and pheromones is what attracts her!!!