No Shower

Options

Replies

• fitfurlife2012
    Options
    Oh and he is 33, I am 24 - does this mean he is stuck in his ways?
  • fitfurlife2012
    Options
    Well considering it's not a joke, I would continuously encourage him to take a shower. Explain that the smell is becoming intolerable and what not, that he should practice better hygiene. Buy him deodorant, remind him before he goes to work to apply it. Just don't let up about it, eventually it should grow into a habit for him. :)

just use lemons it will kill any funk under the pits! It is simply his natural scent and pheromones is what attracts her!!!

Oh he has deodorant. I do not think he smells repulsive, just knowing he hasn't showered in days is a turn off.
  • fitfurlife2012
    Options
    garden hose, dry soap, stiff brush.

hit him every morning when he wakes up

hahaha, maybe!
  • AnIrishLibra
    AnIrishLibra Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Entice him into the shower with you! After he's all clean, "reward" him with shower sexy fun.
  • crazymama2both
    crazymama2both Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    are you stinkin kidding me? yikes! I bet your house is dusty, huh? That's a lot of dead skin.

I shower after workout in morning and right before I go to bed at night.

i gagged reading this.
    you are my twin therefore i had to reply.

pls let this be a joke...i mean, the sex?! is there any being had?! and ummm...no, i cant go on any longer. i made myself gag on top of gagging from this dude's post that i'm quoting..
  • smooothielove
    Options
    garden hose, dry soap, stiff brush.

hit him every morning when he wakes up

:laugh:
  • TwinkieDong
    TwinkieDong Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options

Oh you treat him like a king! See I am getting to know more about the dynamics of this relationship! So it is easy, put him in a bath and scrub and wash for him. That way you know he is clean and he is treated like royalty. WIN-WIN!
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options

People can change sometimes....
    But I will say this....when he lays down.
    I would empty a can of Lysol on his *kitten*!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Onderwoman
    Onderwoman Posts: 130
    Options
    Too late....you have been with him for 4 yrs already!!
    Can't complain now!
    His stench is all up in you!!

That is a disturbing thing to say! Read my reply above, we have a child together and I didn't catch on until after our child was born. Can't just up and leave.

Ummm, even if he used a date rape drug to knock you up on the first date so you couldn't smell, you still had to be unable to smell him for 9mo somehow? This has got to be APRIL FOOLS!
  • TwinkieDong
    TwinkieDong Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    are you stinkin kidding me? yikes! I bet your house is dusty, huh? That's a lot of dead skin.

I shower after workout in morning and right before I go to bed at night.

i gagged reading this.
    you are my twin therefore i had to reply.

pls let this be a joke...i mean, the sex?! is there any being had?! and ummm...no, i cant go on any longer. i made myself gag on top of gagging from this dude's post that i'm quoting..

no dead skin and dust. Natural oils prevent the dead skin, let alone if there was any dead skin it would not be flying in the air as it is not dry skin, as it has the lustrous natural oils
  • kittykat1994
    kittykat1994 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I don't really understand how it took you so long to notice he rarely showered!

Next time he wants sex and he hasn't showered, tell him not until he's clean.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Wow... you're gonna need more than just one pineapple ...

giggle_zps0706b6b0.gif
  • fitfurlife2012
    Options
    Too late....you have been with him for 4 yrs already!!
    Can't complain now!
    His stench is all up in you!!

That is a disturbing thing to say! Read my reply above, we have a child together and I didn't catch on until after our child was born. Can't just up and leave.

Ummm, even if he used a date rape drug to knock you up on the first date so you couldn't smell, you still had to be unable to smell him for 9mo somehow? This has got to be APRIL FOOLS!

Ha, funny. But no, I got pregnant 5 months into our relationship right when we moved in together. He did used to shower more back then now that I am forced to think about it. I'd say in the past 2 years it's been getting worse, but like I said, we have a child and he is an amazing father.
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    Is this for real? Does dude have a job? I don't even. If this is for real, get him in to see a doctor. Self-neglect can be caused by mental health problems.
  • magtart
    magtart Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Just thinking about this gives me a squiggly feeling in my stomach. :noway:
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mfn8kju56D1qht7v2o1_500_zps3cca72a7.gif
  • fitfurlife2012
    Options
    No, he is not depressed, and yes he has a full time job and side projects as well. My daughter does demand his attention right when he gets home which is at about 7pm, and then we eat dinner, and after she goes to bed - he usually falls asleep somewhere from being so tired. Sometimes he wakes up and gets online, and eventually falls asleep again.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    First and foremost

Cleansing reduction' (new name for hippy - see below) means reducing showers to once or twice a week
    Benefits can include keeping good bugs which help fight disease intact
    Although showering less is fine, you need to regularly wash your hands
    Prince Harry once admitted he hadn't washed his hair for two years

I do not think ANY of you get it! Her boyfriend is a hippy. He has jumped in a time machine capsule. He is recycling or up-cycling the trend.

Trends usually come back every 20-30 years. The whole beard trend has come full circle so the hippy thing is next.

Get on the boat and embrace rather that to discriminate. Why are you all so racist against people that don't shower daily?

She should just put on a Slayer CD to make him go away. Problem solved! :laugh:

5sbYzl2.jpg
  • littlelaura
    littlelaura Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    no shower = no nookie
  • fitfurlife2012
    Options
    First and foremost

Cleansing reduction' (new name for hippy - see below) means reducing showers to once or twice a week
    Benefits can include keeping good bugs which help fight disease intact
    Although showering less is fine, you need to regularly wash your hands
    Prince Harry once admitted he hadn't washed his hair for two years

I do not think ANY of you get it! Her boyfriend is a hippy. He has jumped in a time machine capsule. He is recycling or up-cycling the trend.

Trends usually come back every 20-30 years. The whole beard trend has come full circle so the hippy thing is next.

Get on the boat and embrace rather that to discriminate. Why are you all so racist against people that don't shower daily?

She should just put on a Slayer CD to make him go away. Problem solved! :laugh:

5sbYzl2.jpg

Um, he does like metal music. And no, I do not want the father of my daughter to simply go away.