October 30 day shred challenge anyone?

Options
Hey anyone! Anyone want to 30 day shred challenge? My goal is to do the 30 day challenge every day in October. Please join me!!

Replies

• ByTheBeach
    Options
    what is the 30 day shred challenge? i need something to kick my butt into gear!!
  • franzy
    franzy Posts: 259
    Options
    what is the 30 day shred? :smile:

Franzy
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    I am so in plan on starting tomm!
  • grouch201
    grouch201 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    The 30-Day Shred is a program by Jillian Michaels from The Biggest Loser. All you need is the video and some dumbells and you're good to go. I've needed to shake up my workout so I'll be on it!
  • badrianne
    badrianne Posts: 101
    Options
    I'm in! I was planning on doing this anyway. I hope to drop five by the end of the month...
  • countindowntothin
    countindowntothin Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I started today but I am in! This is my 4th time starting but I am going to stick with it this time! I took all my measurements tonight before I started so I can not wait to see all the inches I lose!
  • Jillid71
    Jillid71 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    The 30 day shred DVD by Jillian is AWESOME! The workout is literally about 22 minutes start to finish. And it is CHEAP! The DVD is anywhere from 10-15 bucks, or around there, and then you need 2 3lb weights.

I am excited! Everyone take their weight and measurements, and we will see how we did on October 31st!!! Let's also add each other as friends so that we can keep up the motivation for the month!!!:happy:
  • kt4au
    kt4au Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I actually just picked it up from the library today. I don't know how long they will let me keep it but I saw it at Target for $10, so I may just go pick up a copy.
  • mamaDaisyJ
    Options
    Count me in!
    Will take measurements in the AM ~
    I only got through the first two levels last time, and I really wanna see that 3rd stage :happy:
  • Dawn_2013
    Dawn_2013 Posts: 170
    Options
    I am in but have to start later in the month as I am leaving for holidays in two days!!! I will be back on the 18th and look forward to the success stories when I get back!
  • RissaE
    RissaE Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! I plan to do this in addition to going to the gym! Looking forward to it! I hope to lose 20 pounds by Jan. 1st. I find I'm so much more successful when I have a goal like this. Good luck everyone!

My current weight is 160 pounds.
    B - 38
    W-33
    H-42

Rissa
  • mamaDaisyJ
    Options
    Not my normal weigh in day, but I liked the number :) Measured down the left side of my body, since I'm right handed. Um, and yea, ready to get started when the baby naps today!~

Weight 183.4
    Waist 36.5
    Hips 40.0
    arms 14.0
    thighs 24.0
    calves 16.5
    Bust 41.5
    UnderBust 36.5
  • countindowntothin
    countindowntothin Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    my weight this morning was 241
    my measurements (yikes this is scary!!)
    Neck- 15
    bust-47
    waist- 45
    hips-51
  • grouch201
    Options
    You can get it and download it onto your computer for $6. This is the route I went. I woke up a little late so I'll be shredding tonight after work. Here are my check-in stats:

Arms 13.5"
    Legs 24.25"
    Up Waist 41.75"
    Low Waist 39.5"
    Hips 43"

Weight 212.2 lbs
  • franzy
    franzy Posts: 259
    Options
    I'm in on this.. :happy: I'll post my measurements sometime this evening

weight 174
    by the end of Oct my weight should be at 166

Franzy
  • roma2011
    roma2011 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm in :happy:

I started it last week but then stopped, so hopefully I'll last a bit better this time around! I was soooo sore by day three because the weights I used were too heavy so my advice is to start with smaller weights and work up in weight gradually.

Weight today is 74.7 kg / 164.68 lbs, and hopefully I'll be down to 69.85kg/ 154 lbs by the end of Oct.
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Day 1 weigh in 161.2

Measurments
    Waist at navel 34.5
    Hips 41
    natural waist 32
  • HerbieSue
    HerbieSue Posts: 288
    Options
    I can't join the challenge because I am not able to do it every day, but I do love it! I moved up to level 2 and really like it but I am totally dripping with sweat after I do it and have to shower and wash my hair!! Sorry for the description, but if you are not going to give it your all, don't waste your time, right?
  • grouch201
    Options
    Whew! Worked up a really good sweat on Day 1. Wasn't anticipating it being that difficult. I thought all my hiking and previous working out had me in shape, but I found myself slipping down to the modified exercises quite a bit. Ah well, it's a good gauge of where I'm starting and now I have a feel for what I'm in for. Good thing day 2 isn't till tomorrow! :D Good luck to everybody else!
  • kaffro
    kaffro Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I'm in :) I started early though, today was day 3 for me. I am sore, but I love the workout!