October No Late Night Snacking

Options

Replies

• lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    Me 5/Snacks 1

Loveme - WOW, that is an awesome weight loss. But I hope you are feeling better.

Zaza - We all have those times when it is just hard to get in a routine. But we are here for you. You can do this tonight and Friday. We'll worry about Saturday when it gets here.

Glenjen - Welcome. We can always use the support.

Betterchoices - Keep doing good.

Rosemary - I know you are limited on computer. Just wanted to say we miss you and can't wait to hear your update.

Hiya Dew :drinker: Hope your world is growing along. :happy:
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Me :4 - Snacks: 2

1 for me and 1 for them, to be even. Well, I'm still leading :wink: (silly to have such a positive attitude when you lose points, right?)

Stay on track, ladies! You can do it, you've proven so many times that you can!
  • qwants2bslimmer
    qwants2bslimmer Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    me: 3 - Snacks: 1

I love this challenge it has really made me focus on what I eat in the evening, and am pleased that the naughty snacked are left in the cupboard for my girls who I originally buy them for !!!!:drinker:
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Me: 2
    Snacks: 4
    What can I say but ugh?!:explode: I was just defiant last night - wanted that caramel popcorn my mom got for my kids.
    But, I don't give up. Tonight WILL be different. I AM getting back on track.....really.
    Zaza
  • rosemary10
    Options
    Hi all! It sounds like everyone is moving right along :drinker:

I'm 4 vs snacks 2

Keep up the good work! :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    I like that the score board way has caught on. Me: 5 Snacks: 2
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Me: 5 ~ LNS:1

I lost the battle tonight. :grumble: Went out to eat with my family to celebrate my baby boy's 1st B Day. :smile: I didnt order all the things I would have normally ordered and I only had water so I dont feel too bad.

Having a little gathering tomorrow for him with my extended family. Hope I eat ok....I'll keep you ladies posted.
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    Well, got home later than expected so ate later than expected, but I'm still giving it to myself because I made very healthy choices, no junk, and didn't even finish my whole dinner.

So ME 6/ snacks 1

I'll make last night one of my 9 p.m. nights and tonight probably. Tomorrow is a party, but it starts at 5, so I'm going to try and keep it under control by stopping by 7:30 and just dancing the night away :)
  • bgang2005
    bgang2005 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    HI, this is my nemesis and I just found this support site. I'm on for the challenge. What are the rules?:smile:
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    This is SO hard, which is why it's SO necessary. My score is only worsening. I used to be better at this.:grumble:
    Snacks: 5
    I exercised later than usual and was so hungry and I gave in. Ugh!!!
    I'll keep trying. I have to think of you all sticking to this challenge and get motivated!
    Have a good week-end.
    Zaza
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    HI, this is my nemesis and I just found this support site. I'm on for the challenge. What are the rules?:smile:
    No late night snacking. Set a goal for yourself (mine is no food after 8pm, 8:30 on Friday and Saturday night, since I'm up a little later), and then stick with it. Check in as often as you can, like everyone else.

Me: 6 Snacks: 2
    This is SO hard, which is why it's SO necessary. My score is only worsening. I used to be better at this.:grumble:
    Snacks: 5
    Zaza... Maybe you can make your cut-off time a little later (like, 1/2 hour or something) so that you won't be so discouraged. Even stopping eating just an hour or 2 before bed, is still better than eating and crashing.
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    ME 7/snacks 1

Well, I was definitely done by 7:30. Actually I was done by 2 p.m., but had eaten ALL my calories and then some, so I went and did an aerobics class, came home by 7:30 exhausted and went straight to bed. Tonight is the party. Going to try to cut off by 7:30, but will allow myself til 9 as my second late night in the week.

Zaza - don't beat yourself up. I agree with Steph. Change your time and then gradually back down in increments of 15 minutes if you need to. You have already been successful at this in the past. You can do it again!
  • dewdrop
    Options

I second that! Lost again 1 point. Or was it two? Boy, I need to sign in daily!
    Me :5 - Snacks: 3
  • loveme445
    Options
    Me: 5 ~ LNS: 3

These past couple of days have been HORRIBLE!!! I went WAY over my calories 3 days in a row and I only exercised 1 day this week cause Ive been sick. I hope I dont gain too much weight back next week. I have to think positive and start fresh tomorrow.
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Me :5 - Snacks: 4

Will try harder tonight.
    loveme445, hang in there! You are aware of it, that's very good! Better then when you did not care for the calories. Don't worry about the possible gain, sometimes it's just water weight and will go off as soon as you get back on track. Late night snacking will do the job for you :wink:, as long as you stick to it :wink:. Good luck!
  • loveme445
    Options
    Me: 6 ~ LNS: 3

Thank you for the encouraging words Dewdrop!

Today was a good day! I was determined to make up for my exercise this week and met my weekly goal. So this morning I went for a walk with the family for 1 hour and 40 mins. This evening me and my husband went for a bike ride for 1 hr and 45 mins. Then I logged my exercise and noticed I was short by 5 mins and 54 cals. So I got on my ellipitical for 10 mins and burned 109 cals. Now, I need to burn those extra cals I consumed those 3 HORRIBLE days before I weigh in Wed. So, I plan on working out like CRAZY on Monday and Tuesday to burn off those cals.

Yes, I am counting tonight because I already ate dinner and I am CONFIDENT that I will not be eating anything else tonight.

Good Luck to Everyone this Week!
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Will try harder tonight.

So it was! Me: 6 - Snacks: 4 :happy:
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    ME 7/snacks 3

Well, I lost big time this weekend. Even with the alarm going off, I said, "who cares". But today is a new day with new resolve. Sometimes Mondays aren't a bad thing...
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Me: 7 - Snacks: 4 :happy: back on track!
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    ME 8/snacks 3