October No Late Night Snacking

Options

Replies

• loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Hi-
    she is probably going to be my daughter-in-law one day and not hurting her feelings is more important than the challenge. :ohwell: I didn't eat too much tho.:laugh:
    This will be a crazy week-end. Hope my husband likes everythign we have planned. One good thing is that my metabolism is racing . Will keep you posted.
    Zaza

I think this loss was worth it. Once you hurt someone feelings, it is kinda hard to get past it. So, I think you made the right decision.
    Happy 60th Birthday to your husband! Hope you guys have a GREAT weekend. :drinker:
  • loveme445
    Options
    Me: 11 ~ LNS: 3

Last night was my 10pm cut-off. I didnt eat after 9:15 so I think that was pretty good for a Friday night.

Have a Healthy Weekend! :smile:
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Me: 8 - Snacks: 7 :happy:

Zaza, Happy Birthday! to your husband and hope everything you planned will make him and you happy :smile:. Tell us how you celebrated :flowerforyou:.
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Me: 9 - Snacks: 7 :happy:

Did I mention that every time I eat late I'm up 1lbs, which goes away as soon as I stop earlier in the night? :wink:
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Me: 10 Snacks: 6
    Did I mention that every time I eat late I'm up 1lbs, which goes away as soon as I stop earlier in the night? :wink:
    I love when I notice little things like that. I don't notice 1 pound exactly, but I usually do see a direct relation to eating the night before, and my weight in the mornings.
  • loveme445
    Options
    Me: 13 ~ LNS: 3

Im counting for last night and tonight because I am confident that I am not going to eat anything else tonight.:smile:
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Me: 10 - Snacks: 7 :happy:

Last night I was my old self, in the good days :wink:.
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    Me 12/LNS 5

This night is going to be a little more difficult as there will be a few late nights just do to other obligations. But I'm restricting my calories to soup/salad in the evening on those nights and eating bigger lunches.

Day by day...So tonight, 7:30.
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    Me 13/LNS 5

Tonight, 8:30 as I'll be out late. But light eating.
  • loveme445
    Options
    Me: 14 ~ LNS : 3
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Blah, lost again. Me: 10 - Snacks: 8
  • debbiespaulding
    Options
    do what feels good,if it feels like failure ,or your being bad ,that doesnt feel good ,dont do that to yourself,your worth more that that,work on the inside frist it all comes from inside,theirs a reason you feel you need to loose weight,its your personal,it all has a connection to your heart, work on healing your heart then it wont be such a struggle ,its about self love,thats where to start,you ,you are imporant,you are loved,you are never alone
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    Me 14/LNS 5
  • Steph_135
    Options
    Me: 11 Snacks: 8

Oh no! The munchies are catching up with me!! :tongue:
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Me: 10 - Snacks: 9
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Still ahead of 'em: Me: 11 - Snacks: 9 :happy
    (one day at a time)
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    Me 15/LNS 5
  • loveme445
    Options
    Me: 16 ~ LNS: 3

Sorry Ive been MIA for the past couple of days, Ive been sick. I didnt eat after 8 either day; wasnt hard to do cause I didnt feeli like eating anything. Feeling better today.

hope you ladies are doing good!
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    Me 15/LNS 6

Love me - Sorry to hear you are sick. I too am sick, but it made me eat, eat, eat. I hope you are feeling better soon.

Dew - you are doing great!

Steph - You can stay strong!

Zaza - Where are ya girl? Hope you are doing well.

Rosemary - We miss you
  • Steph_135
    Options
    Me: 12 Snacks: 9

Thanks lulabelle... I'm trying!! Well, it's about 8:30 now, so that's it for me for tonight!!