October No Late Night Snacking

Options

Replies

• jasper411
    Options
    Is it too late to join? I just got online today but have had the app for about a week.
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    Jasper, we'd love to have you. It's your own personal challenge, that just happens to give you support from others. WELCOME.
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Me: 7 ~ LNS: 3

DewDrop: Glad to see you're back on track.:smile:

Jasper: Welcome :flowerforyou:
  • rosemary10
    Options
    I haven't been keeping track lately with my calories due to the computer issues and I think I gained a pound. The snackin has been worse at work -I need to get back to my old rule of eating my good food I take to work before I eat anything else.
    But clothes shopping is more fun at a size 10 instead of 14 & 16. I'm always surprised that smaller sizes fit now. When will I feel like this is me? When will i feel like this is normal and not just a dream or some vacation spot; some place (thinness) that I'm visiting?
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    ME 9/snacks 3

Last night was my 9 p.m. night. I think the second one will be Saturday night as me and hubby are having a date weekend. So tonight is 7:30

Rosemary - Congrats on the clothes shopping. You can eat healthy. I know you can.

Loveme - Great job!

Jasper - How did you do last night?

Dew - :flowerforyou:
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Blah. Stressful evening, so I munched on some pumpkin seeds
    Me: 7 - Snacks: 5
  • loveme445
    Options
    Me: 8 ~ LNS: 3

Rosemary-WOW! I know it feels great to shop for clothes in your new size. I cant wait until I am able to go to stores without having to ask what's the biggest size you sell.

Dew-It was only pumpkin seeds, it could have been worse. Good Luck tonight!

Lula- How many late nights do you give yourself a week? I was wondering because sometimes its hard to make my cut-off time if Im exercising late or I have a date night. Thanks!
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    ME 9/snacks 4

Failed. Stupid circus peanuts. Who created those things anyway? Well, picking myself up and dusting myself off.

Loveme - I used to say Fridays and Saturdays as those were late nights for my family. But now it seems Tuesday and one weekend night are what I end up doing. So a total of 2.
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    I'm making some progress. Still could do better, but moving in right direction.
    Me:6
    Snacks:7
    Zaza
  • loveme445
    Options
    Me:9 ~ LNS: 3

Lula- Thanks! I think I'll start giving myself 2 late nights with cut-off times @ 10pm. Hopefully I dont use them that often but just in case.
    Last night is over with. You'll win tonight!

ZaZa-WTG! Keep up the good work!
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Me: 9 Snacks: 5

I've switched most of my nights to 8:30pm cut off times. :blushing: I stay up pretty late, and can't sleep when my stomach makes hungry noises.

Note: I'm counting tonight as a "Me" to commit to the fact that I stopped eating at 8:15, and so I don't go back. :bigsmile:
    I did that they other day (I had at least a cup of them!!), but I'm like, well... it could be a bag of chips (which I also had... :noway: ).
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    ME 9/snacks 5

AAAAARRRGGGHHHHH. Tonight I will succeed if it means I have to tie myself down to prevent myself from STUFFING my face. I know some of it is TOM, but really? I only allow myself a total of 7 mess-ups a month. I'm using them up awfully early this month. Time to get back in the game.
  • dewdrop
    Options
    I think they evened me out :angry:

Me: 7 - Snacks: 7
  • dewdrop
    Options
    I've switched most of my nights to 8:30pm cut off times. :blushing: I stay up pretty late, and can't sleep when my stomach makes hungry noises.

Smart! Try to be sensible. As Zaza said, this is the only way to make this work. You can lower the time once you feel confident.
    I did that they other day (I had at least a cup of them!!), but I'm like, well... it could be a bag of chips (which I also had... :noway: ).

:laugh:
  • dewdrop
    Options
    AAAAARRRGGGHHHHH. Tonight I will succeed if it means I have to tie myself down to prevent myself from STUFFING my face.

Alternatively, you can put a lock on the fridge :wink: :laugh:.
    C'mon, Lorna, I KNOW you can do it! *cheering for ya*.
  • loveme445
    Options
    Me:10 ~ LNS: 3

Steph- I think that is a good idea to change your cut-off time. That way you wont set yourself up for failure if your cut-off time is too early.

Lula and Dew- Dont worry ladies you'll be just fine tonight. I know you ladies can do it.

Stay focused! :smile:
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the support about my change in cut-off time. :flowerforyou:
    Alternatively, you can put a lock on the fridge :wink: :laugh:.
    Hahaha! I can only imagine what my family might do to me if I did that. They eat sooo late.
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    ME 10/snacks 5

disco%20dance.gif

Date night. Woohoo. Lots of walking and good times today. Can't wait. Nice end to a stressful week.

Have a great weekend everyone! Keep being successful!
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Hi-
    I blew it last night, but kind of had no choice. My older two sons came home last night to surprise my husband for the week-end. We are celebrating his 60th birthday. The oldest son's girlfriend had brought Colombian food made by her aunt. She was excited to have us try it so.... I looked at the clock, saw it was half hour past my cut-off time and said....she is probably going to be my daughter-in-law one day and not hurting her feelings is more important than the challenge. :ohwell: I didn't eat too much tho.:laugh:
    This will be a crazy week-end. Hope my husband likes everythign we have planned. One good thing is that my metabolism is racing . Will keep you posted.
    Zaza
    So, it's
    Me - 8
    Snacks - 7
  • loveme445
    Options

Date night. Woohoo. Lots of walking and good times today. Can't wait. Nice end to a stressful week.

Hope you have a great date night!