Day by Day Challenge- part 2 (October)

Options

Replies

• nam14uk
    nam14uk Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Hi all hope you're all having a good day. Haven't posted for a couple of days but have done fairly well with exercising and keeping my calories in check. Have a ball to go to tonight so will log food but know I'm going to go over cals - am going to need some wine to calm my nerves about wearing a dress and everyone seeing me having lost some weight.

I planned my Friday's goals but didn't get a chance to post them until now:

1. Training before work - already done this.
    2. Try not to stress too much about wearing the dress tonight.
    3. Have fun!

Hope you enjoy your weekends.

Leela when are you off on your holiday? Have a great time!

Nam x
  • PSUgrl921
    PSUgrl921 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Nam-- have so much fun at the ball!! No need to be nervous!! You're going to look great!

Hope everyone's having a good day! It's homecoming weekend here! Yay!

Major fail yesterday on all counts. :(

Goals for today:

1. Lots of water.
    2. Fight off the temptation to go out tonight-- I tried last night, just for a little bit and realized that I'm not as back to normal as I thought from being sick. And I definitely don't want to get sick again.
    3. Log my food. -- I haven't really logged food consistently since I started here. It was more about watching in general what I ate and exercising but I'm ready to start doing it now!

Nicole
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    Thursday-
    1. double check every room of the house to make sure that I'm not forgetting anything.
    2. have a nice lunch with my family before I leave.
    3. have a good time without thinking about every morsel that goes in my mouth.
    4. walk around as much as possible to increase circulation.
    5. download some new music.

1. Of course I still left something but i wasnt anything important.
    2. I had grilled tilapia from ruby tuesday yum!
    3. I did! and didnt feel guilty.
    4. yes
    5. yes

No goals were set for Friday so I will go straight to Saturday. these are for Sunday too in case I don't sign on
    1. more water
    2. walk atleast 30 minutes
    3. abs and push ups
    4. try to stay within my calories.
  • PSUgrl921
    Options

Goals for today:

1. Lots of water. Fail
    2. Fight off the temptation to go out tonight-- I tried last night, just for a little bit and realized that I'm not as back to normal as I thought from being sick. And I definitely don't want to get sick again. Yes! I went to see Eclipse instead. so good.
    3. Log my food. -- I haven't really logged food consistently since I started here. It was more about watching in general what I ate and exercising but I'm ready to start doing it now! Fail

Nicole

Didn't do well yesterday. And today is the homecoming game and I'm not there because I woke up feeling sick. I think I'm still coming off the tail end of the strep and I pushed it way too hard all week. So here I am.

Goals for today:

1. Log my food.
    2. Get some homework done.
    3. Drink lots of water.

Have a good day everyone!

Nicole
  • PSUgrl921
    Options
    Good morning everyone!!

So... I'm going to be an aunt by the end of the day! My brother and his girlfriend are at the hospital now! It's only about.... 6 days late. I can't wait though!

So... I did well on goals yesterday! So for today...

1. Water.
    2. Log all calories and stay within my calorie range (or at least close to it since I won't be hitting the gym)
    3. Homework

Hope to start back at the gym tomorrow. Have a good day everyone!
  • sim247
    sim247 Posts: 354
    Options
    Good afternoon everyone,

I haven't posted on here for a few days so I thought I'd drop by and say hello. Everyone is doing so great and I feel like a failure.

I have two meals out this week so don't think I'll do very good again....

Goals for tomorrow
    1. Drink plenty of water
    2. Make wise food choices
    3. No exercise because of my achilles heel so rest, rest, rest where I can (normally I do the opposite)

Simone
  • nam14uk
    nam14uk Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Evening all,

Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the weekend.

Nicole so exciting about you becoming an aunt! Keep us all posted! Get some rest so you can kick that strep into touch (did you like my football reference)?!!

Simone - don't stress too much about eating out. We all have to keep on living our lives and can't stop eating out and going out just because we're trying to lose weight. Tomorrow is the start of a new week so focus on the future and not dwell on the last few days. Get that positive attitude back and remember we are all here to support you - YOU CAN DO IT!!

The ball was great fun although I had a very very sore head yesterday but had to power on and go out again for a friend's birthday. It's been so long since I've gone out two nights in a row and I am paying for it in a big way today. Was hoping to get to the gym but feel so tired so just going to try and keep my cals in check today and rest.

It's quite late in the day for my goals but generally rest, keep cals under control and don't get tempted to get a takeaway!

Monday's goals...

1. 60 mins cardio before work.
    2. Ironing - the pile is seriously big and I've been putting it off for ages.
    3. Tidy my hallway cupboard - it has become a complete tip so just need to straighten it out.
  • fitbot
    fitbot Posts: 406
    Options
    it is kinda unbelievable how much I suck.

The last day I set a day goal for, i said i will be reasonable w drinks while out for dinner. Well, we chugged 2 liters of vodka lemonades and then did shots, and I had burgers (which I was ok with, that was the plan), but then I went home and needed to have snacks bc I was highly intoxicated... I woke up the next morning w one of the most evil hangovers of my life, and more guilt than ever.... I did not go to hot yoga and tried to entertain family in town for the weekend while trying to not hurl on myself.... At least, I could not eat anything for most of the day... but.... I never EVER want to be hung over again. :(
    So, new goals and new expectations for myself WRT alcohol.
    This is a positive thing. onwards and upwards

Today
    1. Low calorie goal - try to not overeat while working on a stressful deadline all day
    2. one glass of wine while dinner at friend's house. I need to learn how to set self goals and stick to them... tonight is the big test.
    3. can't exercise bc i am getting sick so have 2 not overeat
  • PSUgrl921
    Options
    Morning everyone!!

I'm an aunt!! WOOHOO!! To a beautiful baby girl named Adelynn (Addie for short)!!

Fitbot... feel like most people have had those nights. I had mine about two weeks ago and have had 1 beer and 1 cranberry vodka since then which being a PSU student is pretty good.

Just realized I didn't post here yesterday but I did have my goals in mind so... I met all of them but they gym. It was one of those days where time just got away from me and I was running errands and going to meetings all day. So hopefully I'll make it tomorrow.

Goals for today:
    1. Water
    2. Stay within calorie goals (the way I've been eating... I'll gain my weight loss and another five pounds in 5 weeks... at least that's what this site tells me :(. Not good.
    3. Water! Water! Water!

Nicole
  • TheNewJessieMae
    Options
    OK, I am back and hopefully better than ever. Been a long and stressful 3 weeks, but now that it's over I am going to make things go back to normal if it KILLS me. Thanks so much for everyones kind words and support during this tough time.

Now back to my goals........

Today 10/12/2010
    1.) WATER WATER WATER
    2.) stay in an upbeat positive mood
    3.) Walk before the day is over.
  • Ravyn1982
    Ravyn1982 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Sorry went MIA for the weekend and Monday... Had one hell of a weekend though!!:drinker: Was sore for all the right reasons on both Sunday and Monday. But I'm back and gonna keep at it. Never really stopped but I drank so much on Sat night that I don't even know how much I had. hehe:happy:

Ok well I'm gonna post goals for Wed.
    1. Water
    2. Paint bathroom(we are finally finishing it after we started on it last fall!!!)
    3. Laundry.

I also gave up on the shred for right now only because of how much pain I was in after that first try. Maybe after I've lost a few lbs it will feel better. I'm also gonna give myself a start date here soon that no matter what I will start on it. Well Its nice to see you all doing so well at least at trying :smile:
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    sry I have been mia, I have been trying to keep up with my goals. I wll be on more Friday!
  • TheNewJessieMae
    Options
    OK, I am back and hopefully better than ever. Been a long and stressful 3 weeks, but now that it's over I am going to make things go back to normal if it KILLS me. Thanks so much for everyones kind words and support during this tough time.

Now back to my goals........

Today 10/12/2010
    1.) WATER WATER WATER-**did awesome
    2.) stay in an upbeat positive mood-** did awesome on this as well.
    3.) Walk before the day is over.-** did not do this.......... ugh. but I'm ok with it because I ate wonderfully.

10/13 goals:
    1.) Stay in an upbeat, positive mood.
    2.) Eat more veggies and fruits
    3.)water water water.
    4.) have to get in a walk-NOMATTER HOW TIRED
  • Ravyn1982
    Options
    So today turned out to be a very bad day for me. To start my daughter closed her door on my pinky in the car. OUCH!!!:sad: Then it poured most of the afternoon and was chilly. Ended up sitting on the couch catching up on my soap and CSI. Then tonight after me and the hubby got done with the painting, he wasputting the base cabinet back in and was screwing it to the wall when he went right thru the hot water pipe! Luckily we had everything we needed to fix it tonight. But its just been one of those days for me today! Glad its over:)
    Ok well I'm gonna post goals for Wed.
    1. Water
    2. Paint bathroom(we are finally finishing it after we started on it last fall!!!)
    3. Laundry.

1. Fail!! Big time fail. I had maybe one glass all day. But it was one of those days where I didn't feel thirsty and I'm not a big drinker.
    2. Sorta done. Got some touch up to do in places that the paint shrank when it dried,
    3. yet another fail!

So for Thursday
    1. Riverwalk with friend:)
    2. Mom's house to visit.
    3. Laundry
    4. Paint trim for bathroom and touch up those spots that need it..
    5. Water water water water water water water water (maybe if i just keep saying it over and over again it'll sink in)

Ok well I think that is good start for tomorrow. Seems like alot I know but I can do it:)

Well good night everyone and here's hoping you had a much better day than I did:) tomorrow will be better!!
  • fitbot
    Options
    good morning everyone
    Yesterday I offset a bit of overeating by going out dancing hard for over 3 hours. ;)
    Today I am throwing a dinner. Goal for the day is
    1.to maintain calorie level at low
    2.only have 2 glasses of wine at dinner max
    3. not overeat.
  • TheNewJessieMae
    Options
    10/13 goals:
    1.) Stay in an upbeat, positive mood. *** Yay I did it!!!!
    2.) Eat more veggies and fruits ***I did that too!!!!!
    3.)water water water.
    4.) have to get in a walk-NOMATTER HOW TIRED *** And I didn't walk because I need to burn more cals then that so I did Tae Bo!!!!

Very proud of yesterday, In a funk today. Let's hope we can change that!!!

10/14 Goals:
    1.) GET OUT OF PISSY MOOD
    2.)Exercise of some sort.
    3.) get my house clean!
    4.) Water and fiber!!!!!

Hope you all have a great day!
  • sim247
    sim247 Posts: 354
    Options
    Good evening everyone,

Sorry I haven't posted on here since the weekend. I have lost my diet mojo and don't know where it has gone. If anyone finds it, please return to sender because I desperately need it!

I have had 2 meals out this week for my mum's birthday and also my bf's birthday. Common sense would tell anyone to be good and 'save myself' for the meals out but noooo, it's a green light for me to eat as much as I can! I need help!

One day soon, very soon hopefully, I will post some goals on here and stick to them!

Keep up the good work everyone! Although I don't post on here much I still like to read how everyone is getting on.

Simone x
  • Ravyn1982
    Options
    Just had to do a quick check in to see what all I had put on here. :)
    So for Thursday
    1. Riverwalk with friend:)
    2. Mom's house to visit.
    3. Laundry
    4. Paint trim for bathroom and touch up those spots that need it..
    5. Water water water water water water water water (maybe if i just keep saying it over and over again it'll sink in)

So lets see 1. check:) Although it was just me and my daughter and not my friend. I still did it and quicker than ever!! 2. Check:) Well that's 2 down and 3 to go!! Starting laundry now (as soon as I'm done on here) Then while the machines do their work I'll get started on the paint! And I've had only one cup of coffee this morning and nothing but water all day otherwise!! YAY!! I'll be back later tonight. Keep up the good work everyone.
  • Ravyn1982
    Options
    So I got the door trim painted. But since it had taken longer than I expected at my moms today I didn't get the wall trim done.

So for Friday
    1. Water water water water water
    2. Riverwalk in the afternoon with my kids:) Gonna do it after I get my son from school.
    3. Paint the wall trim.
    4. finish laundry
    5. dishes been so busy with the bathroom that they've piled up the last couple of days.

Ok so here's hoping I sleep well tonight so I'm awake enough to do all of that. Goodnight everyone!! Have a good one!!
  • fitbot
    Options
    goals for today
    1. giving up coffee again. green tea only
    2. stay under calories
    3. gym this eve if i feel up to it, just getting over the flu