Day by Day Challenge- part 2 (October)

Options

Replies

• TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    kattungen welcome! hope you're able to come on and share your goals and progress with us.
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    Sim, glad you're back on the horse.
    luvb, its wonderful that you've been in a good mood lately.
    Sunday's recap:
    On to Sunday ( I have plenty to do):
    1. finish unpacking....FINALLY YES!
    2. get back into abs and push ups. ABS, BUT NOT PUSH UPS
    3. go to zumba + 30 minutes cardio. YES AND YES, 60 EXTRA MINUTES OF CARDIO PLUS ZUMBA.
    4. start laundry. STARTED, NOT FINISHED
    5. clean the kitchen from top to bottom. ALMOST
    6. get my daughter ready for a new school week. SORTA
    7. drink more water. YES, STILL NOT AT EIGHT GLASSES THOUGH
    8. eat clean. MUCH BETTER, EXCEPT FOR THE 2 SERVINGS OF COOL RANCH DORITOS!
    Monday October 18.
    1. finish the rest of my Sunday's list. I think I bit off a little more than I could chew.
    2. Eat any left overs before cooking anything new.
    3. drink more water.
    4. walk and shred.

Hi to everyone else! Happy Monday!
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    I need a post like this to help keep me on track! Thanks for posting it!

Monday= Brand new day/week!! :happy:

Goals for today.
    1) Drink 8 glasses of water or more
    2) Eat Fruit/Veggies.
    3) Burn at least 1000 calories or more.
    4) No soda.
    5) Coffee- no more then 2 cups.
    6) No junk food. Healthy snacks only!
  • TheNewJessieMae
    Options
    Ok, so the weekend went VERY poorly for me. Ate fine on Friday and Saturday, but had WAY too much Alcohol on Saturday night and cookie dough on sunday OUCH Scale Told me I was an idiot!!! lol

Anyhow.

10/18 goals
    1.) WATER AND FIBER
    2.) watch it. watch every single little thing that goes in my mouth!!!
    3.) clean my nasty house when I get off work and play outside with the kids.
    4.)my dvd player is broken AND my treadmill!!!! I'm really upset about it. The fat Gods want me to keep it, but I'm not going to!!! I'm going to find something!
  • Ravyn1982
    Ravyn1982 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    So for the weekend.
    1. Laundry WORK IN PROGRESS
    2. Water DID BETTER BUT NOT GREAT
    3. Paint DONE!!
    4. Clean SORTA DONE HEHE
    5. enjoy evening alone with hubby:) Kids are at grandmas for the night!! DONE:)

So for today

1. Laundry since its still a work in progress:)
    2. Clean to get it all done
    3. water water water

Nam, I love the river walk here in town. Its a recent addition to my city and its fun to walk except when you have to walk by the waste water treatment plant...That kinda stinks most days. But its in one of the areas that isn't really pretty so moving thru there quickly is easier to do. Its a rather beautiful walk though otherwise. Too bad its been so dry cause all the trees along the river are not turning very pretty colors this year and just falling off green or brown. We usually have rather vibrant colors but we're in a drought right now. I don't know if that's what you wanted to know but its what I love about it:happy:

Hope you all have a good day today on this Monday. It's dreary for me so keeping up on things is gonna be hard cause I just wanna crawl back in bed when its like this.
  • smacaulay
    smacaulay Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Ok - Yesterday I
    1. walked one hour or 3 miles
    2. Ate 1300 calories
    3. Did Laundry

I think that is it

Today I will
    1. Do Strength training
    2. Do Laundry
    3. Eat 1300 -1400 calories.
    4. straighten house
    5. Drink Water ( I never get all of that in!)
  • PSUgrl921
    PSUgrl921 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!!!

Leela-- I go by Nicole. One of the weird ones that doesn't go by Nikki.

I hope everyone is having a good day!! I have a very very busy week ahead and I am so sooooorrrreee from the weekend. So goals for today are...

1. Drink lots of water.
    2. Clean my room.
    3. Get lots of homework done so I can go to the gym Wed! (I know sounds like I'm putting it off... but I had an intense weekend so my body needs rest anyway.)

Nicole
  • sim247
    sim247 Posts: 354
    Options
    Good evening ladies,
    1. Do 30 mins on the exercise bike
    2. Try and keep my sugar intake down (sweet food is my downfall)
    3. Dare I say, try and eat within my cals?

Failed on all three. I am not doing so good right now:sad:
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    Monday October 18.
    1. finish the rest of my Sunday's list. I think I bit off a little more than I could chew.
    2. Eat any left overs before cooking anything new.
    3. drink more water.
    4. walk and shred.

what a day...it started with a donut and ended with pizza...and everything in between was just as bad.

So every goal was a fail, except for the water. but I did have plenty of diet soda to negate any extra water I may have drank.

I hope to have a better Tuesday. I created a great menu for Monday and didn't eat any of it....
    Tuesday 10/19-
    1. workout in the gym atleast 90 minutes.
    2. follow the menu, nothing more, nothing less.
    3. more water, less soda.
    4. abs and push ups.

Wish me luck....its been rough since being back from vaca.
  • Ravyn1982
    Options
    So for today
    1. Laundry since its still a work in progress:)
    2. Clean to get it all done
    3. water water water

1. Still working on it, but I got a few loads done
    2. FAIL
    3. Still not fantasic on that but better than I've been doing

Tuesday's goals
    1. Finish Laundry only a few loads left.
    2. River walk
    3. water water water
    4. grocery shopping ran out of eggs and milk!!

Leela, I know you've had a rough day but you always pull back thru anyways. Getting back into the swing of things is rough after being a vacation. :flowerforyou:

Have a good night everyone. See you all sometime tomorrow evening.
  • fitbot
    fitbot Posts: 406
    Options
    yesterday- met all goals :)
    today
    1. still no coffee
    2. go to the gym (another 5 km run plus weights)
    3. up water intake
    4. roast everything- roasted beets and sweet potatoes as meals fill me up and keep my warm in this scheisse weather.
  • TheNewJessieMae
    Options
    10/18 goals
    1.) WATER AND FIBER ****9 glasses of water and 38 grams of fiber
    2.) watch it. watch every single little thing that goes in my mouth!!! ***** did very well!!! went over cals but on my plan my cals don't matter.
    3.) clean my nasty house when I get off work and play outside with the kids.***** 90% clean and played inside since my daughter got in trouble........
    4.)my dvd player is broken AND my treadmill!!!! I'm really upset about it. The fat Gods want me to keep it, but I'm not going to!!! I'm going to find something! ****cleaning was the only thing I got accomplished.

10/19 Goals:
    1.) walk at lunch since I can't find time to do it anyother time.Brought my shoes and a tshirt, just need to get off my butt and do it.
    2.) water and fiber!!!
    3.)IF my daughter is good today, we will play outside........ If not then we will work on a puzzle or something.lol.
  • PSUgrl921
    Options
    Good morning everyone!!

Yesterday was a fail on the water but good on other counts. I was up till 3am but... I got stuff done.

Goals for today:

1. Water! No soda and limited iced tea. ... aka only with meals.
    2. Be productive all day so I'm not up all night again.
    3. Smarter food choices.

Nicole
  • Ravyn1982
    Options
    Tuesday's goals
    1. Finish Laundry only a few loads left.
    2. River walk
    3. water water water
    4. grocery shopping ran out of eggs and milk!!

Well lets see...1. Got a few more to do but mostly done finally:) 2. not the whole thing this time but still a good 20 min walk plus the leisurely stroll around the water feature close by that my daughter has been begging me to let her see. 3. not as good as i would have liked. 4. DONE and a good thing too they had lots of produce on clearance at my local Kroger:) I got me salad fixin's for the next few days really cheap. :love: Love when that works out.

So for tomorrow

1. Water at least 8 glasses. Joining one of my friends with a challenge to do this for the next 7 days.
    2. Clean Kitchen top to bottom
    3. Hang picture frame that my MIL gave me. Its one of those that holds like 10 4X6 pics in it.
    4. Figure out what pics of the kids I want to put in that frame. They can be done after its hung.
    5. Put up the key holder by the front door and the one i got for the back door.

Ok well I think that is enough for me. Most of that is just me being tired of waiting for the hubby to do it for me:) I know how to use the tools needed to do it so I'm gonna do it myself. Depending on the weather I might even wash the car. It needs a bath pretty bad right now.

Have a good evening everyone! See you all sometime tomorrow:)
  • fitbot
    fitbot Posts: 406
    Options
    met yesterday!
    today:
    1. 2 drinks max at club night
    2. roast things continuously, it seems to be working
    3. drink ginger tea all day!!!!
  • TheNewJessieMae
    Options
    met yesterday!
    today:
    1. 2 drinks max at club night
    2. roast things continuously, it seems to be working
    3. drink ginger tea all day!!!!

roast?
  • TheNewJessieMae
    Options
    10/19 Goals:
    1.) walk at lunch since I can't find time to do it anyother time.Brought my shoes and a tshirt, just need to get off my butt and do it.
    ****DONE!!!****
    2.) water and fiber!!! 8 GLASSES AND 25 GRAMS!!!
    3.)IF my daughter is good today, we will play outside........ If not then we will work on a puzzle or something.lol.***SHE HAD LOTS OF HOMEWORK AND WE PLAYEDGAMES WITH NUMBERS AND SPELLING WORDS.

10/20 GOALS:
    1.) Walk at lunch!!! Did GREAT yesterday! Although I stopped and got a pack of smokes while walking. lol
    2.) water water water water water water
    3.) lower than normal carbs today.
  • PSUgrl921
    Options

Goals for today:

1. Water! No soda and limited iced tea. ... aka only with meals. (Half win... I only drank some iced team with dinner and I did only drink water throughout the day but... I still didn't drink that much).
    2. Be productive all day so I'm not up all night again. (Fail... and I wasn't up all night. Bombed my exam. :( )
    3. Smarter food choices. (Yes!! But I did eat my leftover Olive Garden for dinner. But other than that I ate so well yesterday).

Nicole

Goals for today!

1. Water
    2. Gym
    3. Smarter food choices.
  • Ravyn1982
    Options
    1. Water at least 8 glasses. Joining one of my friends with a challenge to do this for the next 7 days.
    2. Clean Kitchen top to bottom
    3. Hang picture frame that my MIL gave me. Its one of those that holds like 10 4X6 pics in it.
    4. Figure out what pics of the kids I want to put in that frame. They can be done after its hung.
    5. Put up the key holder by the front door and the one i got for the back door.

Well I've had to adjust these. My Sister-in-law called me about going out to look for bridesmaid dresses. I am the matron of honor:tongue: hehe She pushed up the date so now its gonna be a big rush to get everything taken care of before the begining of the new year. So New goals for today

1. Water is still on here
    2. Clean the kitchen floor which is what needs it the most
    3. Start going thru pantry and get rid of the things we don't need (food bank will love me:smile: )

Spent most of the day out shopping and think we've found the dress we want. Making sure I can wear it more than once. Even if I have to get it altered to fit me again. Now if only the road construction outside my house would be done. That's wishful thinking since it just started this morning!! :grumble: They are going to be working on it until THANKSGIVING!!!!! I'm not happy about it but look forward to all the new roads and sidewalks. :ohwell:

Nicole, if you just took the exam today I doubt you did as bad as you think you did. I remember what it was like for me in college, always thought I did much worse than I actually did. :flowerforyou: Here's hoping I'm right about that.

Well I'm off to work on that Kitchen now :smile:
  • smacaulay
    smacaulay Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I walked 3 miles yesterday and have done nothing today! I had an appt. this morning so I didn't get to work out.
    My goal tomorrow is to
    1. walk for 1 hour
    2. stay within 1400 calories
    3. drink lots of water.

I am going to my mom's tomorrow afternoon so it will be an early start for me!