question for guys- more so for guys who are FIT.

Options

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    not sure if iam "fit" enough to answer

plz respond OP

How are your teeth?!
  • InForBacon
    InForBacon Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    Sometimes, I wish I were fat so all the guys would stop hitting on me.

That would only reduce the attractiveness of the men hitting on you.

Maybe I should stop taking showers and brushing my teeth. Then they would stop?

No, just keep doing exactly what you are doing - speaking, and they will catch on eventually.
    I'm just so sick of getting hit on all the time. Maybe if I gain weight and stop using personal hygeine, I can reduce the number a little bit.
  • angellll12
    angellll12 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Yes u are fit
    not sure if iam "fit" enough to answer

plz respond OP
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Ugh your so right its disgusting.
    You are smacking and hitting my heart with the truth.

I get hit on by older guys or ugly- average looking guy.
    I want a babe to hit on me! A ten- nice face nice body.

I bet, though, you don't get hit on my intelligent guys. :flowerforyou:
  • krawhitham
    krawhitham Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    I've dated an obese guy before (actually for almost 2 years and we lived together), but it didn't work out because I wanted to go for runs and go hiking and go on bike rides almost every day and he wanted to sit at home and watch movies and play computer games 90% of his free time.

I was thin because I was active, he was obese because he wasn't.

We didn't break up because he was obese, we broke up because our lifestyles were different. I would not date anyone overweight or out of shape ever again and it has nothing to do with the way they look.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    I just want to watch this thread and see when it gets locked down

I predict page 7.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    Anyone I've ever dated has had similar interests as me...which means that for the most part, I've dated relatively fit individuals. In the case of my wife and I, we've had periods where we let ourselves go a bit (I went on about a 10 year bulk) but neither of us have ever been overly fat...both of us are athletic and enjoy fitness as recreation. To that end, I just don't think I'd have a whole lot in common with someone who was obese because it is likely that they wouldn't want to join nor would have the level of fitness to join me in a round trip hike to the top of the crest of the Sandia Mts and back just because it's Saturday for example...or a nice 30 mile bike tour of Albuquerque just for fun....etc, etc. Sure, there is the physical element...but there's a lot more that goes into being attracted to someone...you have to have similar interests.
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options

cake-trap-gif.gif
  • The_1_Who_Knocks
    The_1_Who_Knocks Posts: 343 Member
    Options

There's too much stupid in this thread.

Are you disagreeing with the fact that a girl getting fat would reduce the average attractiveness of the males hitting on her, or are you disagreeing that a fat girl would get hit on.

Just wondering which part of my assessment you find stupid.
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    Okay but hows your face?
    Hows your teeth?

What do u consider fat? 140+?

Would you date a fat girl?
    What is your weight limit. Does she have to be as fit as you?
    What if she's pretty in the face? Is body more important - I'd think so.
    Have for almost 12 years now.
    She doesn't have to be as fit as me.
    Pretty face and hot body don't make up for lack of personality, overall compatibility and having to deal with insecurity and/or psycho
    My face is my face, and I have all my teeth. I don't consider anything over a certain number to be fat. It depends of height, how said fat is carried etc. My SO is about 5'2 and has fluctuated between 160's to lowish 200's, my feelz toward her don't change due to her weight
  • somefitsomefat
    somefitsomefat Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Girls aren't as superficial as guys usually.

Speaking as a guy who used to weight 300lbs I can say this is completely and totally false. I remember one time being laughed at by a woman I asked out and several times girls I approached just walked away without even saying anything. Most weren't as terrible and at least humored me before blowing me off. Being thinner, healthier, and more active now I do realize some of what's behind the lack of attraction now but to say women aren't as superficial is flat out false.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Depends on many things. How fat? I've dated a girl who was overweight for well over a year. 250lbs? No, I wouldn't. More so because that would preclude a lot of activities (skiing, rigorous hiking, wakeboarding, etc).

First, 250 pounds on a 6-foot tall woman is not the same as 250 pounds on a 5-foot tall woman (same for 180) so how do you put a number on that?

Second, my neighbor is probably closer to 5 feet tall, I'd say she weighs about 300 pounds and she runs marathons.
  • ElliottTN
    ElliottTN Posts: 1,614 Member
    Options
    Only in times of prolonged famine to better ensure the viability of my offspring.
  • trojan_bb
    trojan_bb Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Girls, if you like girls you can answer also.

Couple things.

I have dated "fat" girls. It was more about them being amazing people than anything. That said though, things did not work out because I have always lead a VERY active lifestyle the eventuality of that being an issue always had me moving on.

So to hang out with and have fun, I never thought much about it. For something more serious it could be an issue.

Aw, how sweet are you? You're willing to bang overweight girls, but not have an actual relationship with them.

Ladies, don't waste time. He's not going to be available forever.

You've got a pretty disgusting chip on your shoulder to make a comment like that in a thread of this nature.

The guy made an honest comment and you put words in his mouth. Bitter much?
  • FoxBean
    FoxBean Posts: 910 Member
    Options

Are you disagreeing with the fact that a girl getting fat would reduce the average attractiveness of the males hitting on her, or are you disagreeing that a fat girl would get hit on.

I say all the above.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't date anyone vapid enough to ask these questions, but;

1. Yes.
    2. I don't know how much a person weighs looking at them and I'm not going to stick them on a scale. Reasonable level of health and fitness is desirable, but I don't expect my partner to lift as much, run as fast, or hike as far as myself.
    3. Body is more important. Face is a lottery. I value hard work over luck.
  • angellll12
    angellll12 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    ^_^ man that is so sweet.

Thank you sir
    Okay but hows your face?
    Hows your teeth?

What do u consider fat? 140+?

Have for almost 12 years now.
    She doesn't have to be as fit as me.
    Pretty face and hot body don't make up for lack of personality, overall compatibility and having to deal with insecurity and/or psycho
    My face is my face, and I have all my teeth. I don't consider anything over a certain number to be fat. It depends of height, how said fat is carried etc. My SO is about 5'2 and has fluctuated between 160's to lowish 200's, my feelz toward her don't change due to her weight
  • The_1_Who_Knocks
    Options
    Girls aren't as superficial as guys usually.

Speaking as a guy who used to weight 300lbs I can say this is completely and totally false. I remember one time being laughed at by a woman I asked out and several times girls I approached just walked away without even saying anything. Most weren't as terrible and at least humored me before blowing me off. Being thinner, healthier, and more active now I do realize some of what's behind the lack of attraction now but to say women aren't as superficial is flat out false.

Ok...maybe.
  • b3st
    b3st Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Girls, if you like girls you can answer also.

My ignorance detector is off the charts.
  • The_1_Who_Knocks
    Options

I say all the above.

To disagree with both isn't even possible.