question for guys- more so for guys who are FIT.

Options

Replies

• RockWarrior84
    RockWarrior84 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    surprised i have not read anything about big girls need loving too and more cushion for the pushin
  • bd0027
    bd0027 Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    surprised i have not read anything about big girls need loving too and more cushion for the pushin

Well, that is true.
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options

Psst

<<<See fun bags :wink:
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    Seriously, you guys should feel lucky. It's a pain in the *kitten* to get hit on so often.

Snort.
  • BigBellyGoAway
    BigBellyGoAway Posts: 781 Member
    Options

Psst

I'm trying to be polite here and not hit on any one woman 30 times a day!!!! :laugh: :wink: :love:
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options

Couple things.

I have dated "fat" girls. It was more about them being amazing people than anything. That said though, things did not work out because I have always lead a VERY active lifestyle the eventuality of that being an issue always had me moving on.

So to hang out with and have fun, I never thought much about it. For something more serious it could be an issue.

Aw, how sweet are you? You're willing to bang overweight girls, but not have an actual relationship with them.

Ladies, don't waste time. He's not going to be available forever.

All that from one post. Aren't you keen.
  • BigBellyGoAway
    Options

Well, that is true.

You evil minx you.

I mean, how you doin'?

:laugh:
  • WeepingAngel81
    Options

Psst

I'm trying to be polite here and not hit on any one woman 30 times a day!!!! :laugh: :wink: :love:

But I haven't been hit on yet! It's 1pm my time! I have some making up to do!
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options

that's the problem nowadays.......when someone is just being nice a person thinks they are flirting because it doesn't happen much.
    This is one of those things I see a lot that makes me wonder if I live on a different planet or maybe in a different dimension from the rest of the world ...

IDK - I remember a thread a while back where some woman thought her way of making it obvious that she was interested in a guy was that she would actually say, "hi" to him if they walked by each other. If that's the case, then I'm the most wanted man EVER.
  • BigBellyGoAway
    Options

Psst

1) Wanna get some Jello and watch it wiggle?
  • WeepingAngel81
    Options

Psst

29 to go!!!
  • summertime_girl
    Options
    I think she confused herself. All I'm trying to say is, how do I get the least amount of attention as possible? I would say I get hit on at least 30 times a day and that is not an exaggeration.

I think I'd have to hang out naked in front of Walmart to get hit on 30 times a day, lol. Where are you meeting all these guys?

Oh I've seen you get hit on 30 times in one internet thread, who you kidding? :flowerforyou:

Anything can happen on the internet. I never get approached in real life.

Truth

Can totally tell you on the internet I think you're super hot. Guy at the gym I think is smokin'? Cannot get the guts to go anywhere near him. I don't even take my headphones off and smile at him! Things were easier in high school when I could get my friend to go tell the guy that I thought he was hot. Sigh.
  • The_1_Who_Knocks
    The_1_Who_Knocks Posts: 343 Member
    Options

that's the problem nowadays.......when someone is just being nice a person thinks they are flirting because it doesn't happen much.
    This is one of those things I see a lot that makes me wonder if I live on a different planet or maybe in a different dimension from the rest of the world ...

IDK - I remember a thread a while back where some woman thought her way of making it obvious that she was interested in a guy was that she would actually say, "hi" to him if they walked by each other. If that's the case, then I'm the most wanted man EVER.

I told a lady at the pool last summer that she looked like Glen Close and she told her friend later that the married guy had been hitting on her at the pool. Of course I had a few screwdrivers that day so I might have said it in a provocative manner.
  • Ihatecoldsoup
    Options
    I think she confused herself. All I'm trying to say is, how do I get the least amount of attention as possible? I would say I get hit on at least 30 times a day and that is not an exaggeration.

I think I'd have to hang out naked in front of Walmart to get hit on 30 times a day, lol. Where are you meeting all these guys?

Oh I've seen you get hit on 30 times in one internet thread, who you kidding? :flowerforyou:

Truth

Can totally tell you on the internet I think you're super hot. Guy at the gym I think is smokin'? Cannot get the guts to go anywhere near him. I don't even take my headphones off and smile at him! Things were easier in high school when I could get my friend to go tell the guy that I thought he was hot. Sigh.

You can always leave a "do you like me? Circle yes or no" note by the weights.
  • The_1_Who_Knocks
    The_1_Who_Knocks Posts: 343 Member
    Options

Truth

I remember when I was in 7th grade and we would have these little notebooks where all the guys would write down ratings for the girls and the girls would have a little notebook where they did the same. And then whenever somebody rated somebody a 10 or something, it would eventually get leaked out by somebody with a big mouth.

Very efficient and safe way to do things lol.
  • BigBellyGoAway
    Options

29 to go!!!

2) Care to make $20 the hard way? :laugh:
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

I'm guessing she hadn't had a date in a while! lol

People of both genders say hi to me all the time ... In fact, a couple times I didn't realize a guy was being anything but friendly until he actually asked me to go on a date.

The only time I can think of where I was confused was when I was riding the elevator at work with a state senator and he seemed to take a very specific interest in me. But I still haven't decided whether he was hitting on my or was just a creepy, sleezy politician.
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,983 Member
    Options

Psst

29 to go!!!
    You remind me of Pokemon. I wanna pikkachu. I also want to keep you in a giant plastic ball in my basement.
  • kagevf
    kagevf Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Girls, if you like girls you can answer also.

Would you date a fat girl?
    What is your weight limit. Does she have to be as fit as you?
    What if she's pretty in the face? Is body more important - I'd think so.

-Yes
    -weight limit - depends on height.
    -personality is more important for me than a pretty face and body is not important.

as long as she is not full of herself and she likes me for me
  • summertime_girl
    Options

Truth

You can always leave a "do you like me? Circle yes or no" note by the weights.

LOL! I'll keep that in mind.