question for guys- more so for guys who are FIT.

Options

Replies

• Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Will_Thrust_For_Candy Posts: 6,109 Member
    Options
    Now I'm in for tips on how to get hit on 30 times/day.

*waits*
  • The_1_Who_Knocks
    The_1_Who_Knocks Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I don't think the internet counts.
  • angellll12
    angellll12 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    If they were good looking I bet you'd love it!
    If sexy babes hit on me left and righ I'd love it- not going to lie

Unless they get pushy.
    Such a hard knock life you're living.
    Sometimes, I wish I were fat so all the guys would stop hitting on me.

That would only reduce the attractiveness of the men hitting on you.

There's too much stupid in this thread.

Are you disagreeing with the fact that a girl getting fat would reduce the average attractiveness of the males hitting on her, or are you disagreeing that a fat girl would get hit on.

Just wondering which part of my assessment you find stupid.

I say all the above.

To disagree with both isn't even possible.
    I think she confused herself. All I'm trying to say is, how do I get the least amount of attention as possible? I would say I get hit on at least 30 times a day and that is not an exaggeration.

Thank you. I think people get all bent out of shape when I say this because it doesn't happen to them. I can't help it if I get hit on more than them.
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    I think she confused herself. All I'm trying to say is, how do I get the least amount of attention as possible? I would say I get hit on at least 30 times a day and that is not an exaggeration.

I think I'd have to hang out naked in front of Walmart to get hit on 30 times a day, lol. Where are you meeting all these guys?

Oh I've seen you get hit on 30 times in one internet thread, who you kidding? :flowerforyou:

Anything can happen on the internet. I never get approached in real life.
  • trojan_bb
    trojan_bb Posts: 699 Member
    Options

I think I'd have to hang out naked in front of Walmart to get hit on 30 times a day, lol. Where are you meeting all these guys?

Oh I've seen you get hit on 30 times in one internet thread, who you kidding? :flowerforyou:

Truth
  • Mary407
    Mary407 Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    Bacon how you doing? :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: , nice *kitten*, can I have your number?

Yay - a sense of humor and a Broncos fan! Too bad the gal trolling doesn't get your humor.
  • BigBellyGoAway
    BigBellyGoAway Posts: 781 Member
    Options

*waits*

Hey lady, do you go all the way on the first date?
  • The_1_Who_Knocks
    Options

Yeah dudes are real brave sitting at a keyboard.
  • BigBellyGoAway
    BigBellyGoAway Posts: 781 Member
    Options

It's the RedSox cap. *ducks*
  • InForBacon
    InForBacon Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options

*waits*

Glad I could help.
  • Ihatecoldsoup
    Options

But I am sure you get some lustful looks your way. Guys on the internet are just more vocal about it because of the anonymity. There have been plenty of girls I have checked out, but not approached.
  • The_1_Who_Knocks
    Options

Every woman has her own threshold for that.

I learned that during a time when my wife and I were separated, we are since reconciled.

We were having a conversation about our internet dating experiences, and I mentioned that she wasn't the type of girl that would just have a random sexual encounter on a first date, she has to get to know a guy and build trust. She had a two word answer.

Ryan Gosling
  • CharliesInCharge
    CharliesInCharge Posts: 278 Member
    Options

Probably how "hitting on" is defined

a smile and a hello . is that hitting on? to some it might be SMH
  • bd0027
    bd0027 Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Only in times of prolonged famine to better ensure the viability of my offspring.

Holler at me when a famine rolls around.
  • FoxBean
    FoxBean Posts: 910 Member
    Options

Truth

Sadly..thirded.

I never get approached either..we should make a club!
  • InForBacon
    InForBacon Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options

Truth

Sadly..thirded.

I never get approached either..we should make a club!
    Seriously, you guys should feel lucky. It's a pain in the *kitten* to get hit on so often.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

that's the problem nowadays.......when someone is just being nice a person thinks they are flirting because it doesn't happen much.
    This is one of those things I see a lot that makes me wonder if I live on a different planet or maybe in a different dimension from the rest of the world ...
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    Did I seriously just read "sexy babies" :sick:

Thanks for the entertainment OP:drinker: