question for guys- more so for guys who are FIT.

Options

Replies

• ElliottTN
    ElliottTN Posts: 1,614 Member
    Options
    Depends on many things. How fat? I've dated a girl who was overweight for well over a year. 250lbs? No, I wouldn't. More so because that would preclude a lot of activities (skiing, rigorous hiking, wakeboarding, etc).

First, 250 pounds on a -foot tall woman is not the same as 250 pounds on a 5-foot tall woman (same for 180) so how do you put a number on that?

Second, my neighbor is probably closer to 5 feet tall, I'd say she weighs about 300 pounds and she runs marathons.

Oh you and your stories.
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    Well this thread is all sorts of pleasant, isn't it?
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    Who would want a fit guy anyway.
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Girls, if you like girls you can answer also.

Would you date a fat girl?
    What is your weight limit. Does she have to be as fit as you?
    What if she's pretty in the face? Is body more important - I'd think so.

Couple things.

I have dated "fat" girls. It was more about them being amazing people than anything. That said though, things did not work out because I have always lead a VERY active lifestyle the eventuality of that being an issue always had me moving on.

So to hang out with and have fun, I never thought much about it. For something more serious it could be an issue.

Aw, how sweet are you? You're willing to bang overweight girls, but not have an actual relationship with them.

Ladies, don't waste time. He's not going to be available forever.

huh.jpg
  • TheBadToe
    TheBadToe Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Beauty is fleeting. It really would depend on how we meet and if she can put up with me. Also, if a woman sits around all day calling herself fat and wondering who will love her then maybe she should learn to love herself first.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Depends on many things. How fat? I've dated a girl who was overweight for well over a year. 250lbs? No, I wouldn't. More so because that would preclude a lot of activities (skiing, rigorous hiking, wakeboarding, etc).

First, 250 pounds on a -foot tall woman is not the same as 250 pounds on a 5-foot tall woman (same for 180) so how do you put a number on that?

Second, my neighbor is probably closer to 5 feet tall, I'd say she weighs about 300 pounds and she runs marathons.

Oh you and your stories.
    I'm sorry that I busted your PC excuse. You could just be honest and say you don't find an overweight woman physically attractive. It really is OK to admit to that.
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    Most guys will take anything they can get

Fixed for more truth

Absolutely.

To answer OP's original question: no, I would not date a "fat" girl. Why? Because I'm already married.
  • The_1_Who_Knocks
    The_1_Who_Knocks Posts: 343 Member
    Options

Oh you and your stories.
    I'm sorry that I busted your PC excuse. You could just be honest and say you don't find an overweight woman physically attractive. It really is OK to admit to that.

LOL as this thread obviously illustrates.
  • InForBacon
    InForBacon Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    Sometimes, I wish I were fat so all the guys would stop hitting on me.

That would only reduce the attractiveness of the men hitting on you.

There's too much stupid in this thread.

Are you disagreeing with the fact that a girl getting fat would reduce the average attractiveness of the males hitting on her, or are you disagreeing that a fat girl would get hit on.

Just wondering which part of my assessment you find stupid.

I say all the above.

To disagree with both isn't even possible.
    I think she confused herself. All I'm trying to say is, how do I get the least amount of attention as possible? I would say I get hit on at least 30 times a day and that is not an exaggeration.
  • somefitsomefat
    somefitsomefat Posts: 445 Member
    Options

Are you disagreeing with the fact that a girl getting fat would reduce the average attractiveness of the males hitting on her, or are you disagreeing that a fat girl would get hit on.

I say all the above.

I think she confused herself. All I'm trying to say is, how do I get the least amount of attention as possible? I would say I get hit on at least 30 times a day and that is not an exaggeration.

BS flag thrown. Not every guy that's nice to you or even flirts with you is hitting on you.
  • Maryaly40
    Maryaly40 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    :huh:
  • trojan_bb
    trojan_bb Posts: 699 Member
    Options

Oh you and your stories.

LOL. Oh come on. Absolutely ridiculous. 300 lbs and 5 ft is very obese and precludes many activities. running a 8 hour marathon does not make her fit and able to keep up with an active lifestyle.

Yes, that's not physically attractive to me. It is also not conducive to the lifestyle I like to live. My partner is always my best friend and I do every physical activity with her.
  • fit_war
    fit_war Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    in before the lock. !!!!

and..... :sick: :huh: :sick:
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    How so? Because I think it's pretty rotten that guys openly admit they'll have sex with an overweight woman but won't actually be in a relationship with one?

I have no problem saying that's ****ty. I don't care if it's "honest". He's honestly an *kitten*.

Dating does not always equate to sex. That aside, doesn't it make sense to date people with similar interests? If someone loves doing physical activities, they usually want to share them with a long term partner. I know I do. For example, someone who spends the same time playing video games that I spend at the gym is likely not going to have a ton in common with me. Without the common interests, how can the relationship succeed?
  • InForBacon
    InForBacon Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options

I say all the above.

BS flag thrown. Not every guy that's nice to you or even flirts with you is hitting on you.
    Well, when they ask for my number and/or say I have a nice *kitten*, I would consider that hitting on me.
  • Ihatecoldsoup
    Options
    Girls, if you like girls you can answer also.

Would you date a fat girl?
    What is your weight limit. Does she have to be as fit as you?
    What if she's pretty in the face? Is body more important - I'd think so.

Couple things.

I have dated "fat" girls. It was more about them being amazing people than anything. That said though, things did not work out because I have always lead a VERY active lifestyle the eventuality of that being an issue always had me moving on.

So to hang out with and have fun, I never thought much about it. For something more serious it could be an issue.

Aw, how sweet are you? You're willing to bang overweight girls, but not have an actual relationship with them.

Ladies, don't waste time. He's not going to be available forever.

You've got a pretty disgusting chip on your shoulder to make a comment like that in a thread of this nature.

The guy made an honest comment and you put words in his mouth. Bitter much?

How so? Because I think it's pretty rotten that guys openly admit they'll have sex with an overweight woman but won't actually be in a relationship with one?

I have no problem saying that's ****ty. I don't care if it's "honest". He's honestly an *kitten*.

Sex and dating are two completely different things. If he is very active and she isn't, then they aren't compatible enough to date.
  • The_1_Who_Knocks
    The_1_Who_Knocks Posts: 343 Member
    Options

I say all the above.

Where? I don't even encounter 30 people a day. Are you a bartender or something? If so, I can't help you.

If it is coworkers, file a sexual harrassment complaint against someone. Word will get around, and you will be left alone.
  • Marcia315
    Marcia315 Posts: 460 Member
    Options

I say all the above.

What do you consider "getting hit on?"
  • FoxBean
    FoxBean Posts: 910 Member
    Options

I say all the above.

I was referring to the stupidity of this thread - all of it is pretty ridiculous, including these questions.