Shaving - women?

Options

Replies

• BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I don't want my husband to shave my lady parts. I will do that myself. Except when I was 9 months pregnant, I needed help because I couldn't see because my belly was in the way.

You must be a lot more flexible than me. :laugh:

:flowerforyou:

I am very flexible. :flowerforyou:

How YOU doin'?

:wink:
  • BigBellyGoAway
    BigBellyGoAway Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    I don't want my husband to shave my lady parts. I will do that myself. Except when I was 9 months pregnant, I needed help because I couldn't see because my belly was in the way.

How YOU doin'?

I'm a send you a FR, but only because I'm secretly after your husband. I have some time travel theories and formulas I need him to proof. :laugh:
  • she_lived_wholly_forevermore
    Options
    I have to say that I love that guys are chiming in on this! Although, if I think if I tried a different razor I'd probably slip and cut myself and die a horrible death in the shower.

This post made me laugh so hard! Thanks I needed that.

Ps: I feel the same way
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options

How YOU doin'?

I'm a send you a FR, but only because I'm secretly after your husband. I have some time travel theories and formulas I need him to proof. :laugh:

This shaving thread has taken many more twists and turns than I could have anticipated.
  • phuckingbadasscutie
    phuckingbadasscutie Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    I get waxed and would highly recommend it if you can handle the 10 mins or less of pain.
  • BigBellyGoAway
    BigBellyGoAway Posts: 781 Member
    Options

How YOU doin'?

This shaving thread has taken many more twists and turns than I could have anticipated.

After the fifth post, we're just supposed to go off in any direction, right? :laugh:

However, to keep with the shaving theme....

I don't shave my legs. I don't shave my armpits. I don't shave my...you know...down there. I haven't put a razor to my face since the company Christmas party, and even then, I had the barber do it (I use face clippers weekly to keep from looking like Bigfoot). With all that said, women, do what you want. Wanna go hairless? Fine. Wanna be one with nature? Also fine. Something in between? Good too. But whatever you do, do it for you. To hell with us men who say you have to do this to be pretty when some of us can make a coat out of our back fur.
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options

How YOU doin'?

After the fifth post, we're just supposed to go off in any direction, right? :laugh:

However, to keep with the shaving theme....

I don't shave my legs. I don't shave my armpits. I don't shave my...you know...down there. I haven't put a razor to my face since the company Christmas party, and even then, I had the barber do it (I use face clippers weekly to keep from looking like Bigfoot). With all that said, women, do what you want. Wanna go hairless? Fine. Wanna be one with nature? Also fine. Something in between? Good too. But whatever you do, do it for you. To hell with us men who say you have to do this to be pretty when some of us can make a coat out of our back fur.

:drinker:
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Oh wow! I wouldn't go that far with it! Sexually repressed? smh

Here's the thing, this woman was married, 30-something and had kids. She had never heard of a partner shaving the other and found it quite scandalous and totally out-there sexually. She loves the books.

I think the books are the worst pieces of crap I ever saw printed on paper and I was actually participating in such things when I was 22. But I'm repressed and she's enlightened. lol

I agree about the books being crap; I've found them hard to read, purely on the basis of literary merit, or lack thereof. As for real life, whatever fantasy games are played between consenting adults is all good.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    I get waxed and would highly recommend it if you can handle the 10 mins or less of pain.

I'd rather shave; I never have any detrimental issues with that, and I already have enough pain in my life not to go looking for more, much less spending money to do so.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    i don't.

nair.
    threading.

that's it.
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options
    I briefly experimented with not shaving all the time at one point in college (since it was common not to). It didn't lose me any admirers. But, I do prefer to shave.
  • HairRemovalExpert
    Options
    All this talk of shaving; people still do that? There are lots of more painless methods that don't leave rashes or create ingrown hairs etc. More importantly they are permanent solutions, and I'm not just talking about expensive Laser treatments.

Davina H
  • FitWithWit44
    FitWithWit44 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Totally IN for the Chewbacca armpits :love: :love: :love:

7578660316_1aab89d6f5.jpg

somekindofhero.gif
  • Agatefairy
    Agatefairy Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I don't know if anyone has mentioned it yet, but I use men's razor. The blades are just as expensive as women's multi-blades. I tried my boyfriend's Mach 3 razor one day and realized it was much better than the Venus thing I was using. I don't know why, but they seem to work better for me.
  • sugarlemonpie
    sugarlemonpie Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I'm allergic to the hair removal creams. I had a horrible chemical reaction to Nair which took me to the ER. Fun times! lol

I shave my legs with bar soap (Lush's porridge is my fave), then gently exfoliate with Lush's Buffy bar (if I use it before I shave then my legs are too oily and won't shave properly). Afterwards I just slather my legs with body cream ( Bath and Body' Works True Blue Spa Shea Butter Super Rich Body Cream).

I have dry legs and this works for me.
  • DOM4U
    DOM4U Posts: 239
    Options
    Who shaves? Wax
  • chellebelle418
    Options
    I don't know if anyone has mentioned it yet, but I use men's razor. The blades are just as expensive as women's multi-blades. I tried my boyfriend's Mach 3 razor one day and realized it was much better than the Venus thing I was using. I don't know why, but they seem to work better for me.

yes! i shave daily. yes really, every day. ur skin gets use 2 it after a little while, just part of my beauty routine. never have bumps or ingrown hairs, dont kno the last time i did. i also shave with conditioner....just cheap, dollar store VO5 or suave, whatever. works soooo good!! probably been about 10yrs on this routine, at least.
  • beachgod
    beachgod Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    lololololololol-s350x350-30427-580.gif
  • melb_alex
    melb_alex Posts: 1,154 Member
    Options
    Venus Razors. A nice smelling foamy shower gel, take your time and cocoa butter for afterwards.

Honestly Venus Razors are the smoothest ones I have encountered. Good luck!

This.
    They are the best. Is it your technique perhaps?

I personally don't have much hair being white caucasian but don't like any hair ...in my special place I usually wax every now and again but do it myself; usually does the trick :)

epilators errrmagad I used that once and was in so much pain and I think some of the cremes just sting and encourage infection.