manhunting women at the gym

Options

Replies

• cowgirlqueen
    cowgirlqueen Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: and just how exactly would that play out?! "hey big boy look at them guns on you!!:love: ....here let me spot for you... (then these mysterious ho's straddle the guy and make the "O" face) :laugh: :laugh: while the whole gym cheers and hi-fives!?!?!?! :huh: gym whoring that's a new concept :laugh: :laugh:
  • PghPensFan69
    PghPensFan69 Posts: 2,393 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: and just how exactly would that play out?! "hey big boy look at them guns on you!!:love: ....here let me spot for you... (then these mysterious ho's straddle the guy and make the "O" face) :laugh: :laugh: while the whole gym cheers and hi-fives!?!?!?! :huh: gym whoring that's a new concept :laugh: :laugh:

Sounds hot to me.
  • BigBellyGoAway
    BigBellyGoAway Posts: 781 Member
    Options

I fail to see the downside.
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options

Is that how to close the deal? Now I know. Sweet!
  • KelseyLayne
    KelseyLayne Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    HA! #win
  • cowgirlqueen
    Options

no problem im always glad to help :laugh:
  • cowgirlqueen
    Options
    you know if this was really the case wouldn't we woman have a gym contract at every single gym known to man kind hmmm.... it'd be like bar hopping :laugh: :laugh: :drinker:
  • MuscleAndMascara
    MuscleAndMascara Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    damn.... I one desperate ho then... I am there every day!
  • PghPensFan69
    Options

I can't imagine either of you two struggling to find a man. :noway:
  • Savlona
    Savlona Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Me too then, cos I totally got the joke. I am a cartoon geek though :) (Sorry, failed to quote post I was referring to, then couldn't work out how to delete the post - ignore me and carry on:embarassed: )
  • ChasingMyBliss
    ChasingMyBliss Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    I go to the gym at 5 am... wearing my tight workout clothes because they don't get in the way of what I am trying to do there. I don't put on makeup or get fancied up. I don't worry about who's watching or why. I go there to WORK, on my arms, my core, my attitude, my endurance, my *kitten*, my legs, my back.... when I am finished I mop up and go home! To take a shower and enjoy the man waiting for me at home.
  • cowgirlqueen
    Options

you'd be surprised how incredibility hard it is to find and keep a man when they get upset seeing me strolling the heavy weights section straddling every unsuspecting pile of man meat gracing the benches :frown: its a rough life im running outta gyms to ho around in :cry:
  • PghPensFan69
    Options

you'd be surprised how incredibility hard it is to find and keep a man when they get upset seeing me strolling the heavy weights section straddling every unsuspecting pile of man meat gracing the benches :frown: its a rough life im running outta gyms to ho around in :cry:

Well played :laugh:
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    well, my friend (mfp friend) got a similar response to her post. of course, her friends hubs is probably just jelly or is very controlling. jmo
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Options
    I go to the gym at 5 am... wearing my tight workout clothes because they don't get in the way of what I am trying to do there. I don't put on makeup or get fancied up. I don't worry about who's watching or why. I go there to WORK, on my arms, my core, my attitude, my endurance, my *kitten*, my legs, my back.... when I am finished I mop up and go home! To take a shower and enjoy the man waiting for me at home.

And you don't see how this makes you a HO?? :noway: :wink:
  • RockWarrior84
    RockWarrior84 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    well, my friend (mfp friend) got a similar response to her post. of course, her friends hubs is probably just jelly or is very controlling. jmo

ya but knowing her, I bet she laughed her *kitten* off. Nothing is going to stop her from working out.
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    Lets add a whole new level of weird. I use the gym at the high school where I teach....

Yea, no :sick:
  • crazie4lulu
    crazie4lulu Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    i think your friends husband and me ought to have a session together... i will beat his *kitten* sooo badly he wont even be able to wave the white flag to surrender!!!!
  • cowgirlqueen
    Options

most likely he's insecure and jealous that she's working on herself and knows she'll get attention. i doubt he'll ever admit that but i bet that's the case
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,662 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine says that her friends husband said a woman has no reason to be in a gym unless she's looking for a man, and any woman that ventures into the gym is a ho.

What'cha think bout that?

i think this is very wishful thinking lol