manhunting women at the gym

Options

Replies

• pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    Lets add a whole new level of weird. I use the gym at the high school where I teach....

Yea, no :sick:

You're going to hell!!!!! :laugh:
  • BigBellyGoAway
    BigBellyGoAway Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Lets add a whole new level of weird. I use the gym at the high school where I teach....

Yea, no :sick:

Why do I hear Van Halen's "Hot For Teacher" right now? :laugh:
  • pawnstarNate
    Options
    i think your friends husband and me ought to have a session together... i will beat his *kitten* sooo badly he wont even be able to wave the white flag to surrender!!!!

well since you and I are friends. I know this to be FACT!!! lol
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    Before anyone panics, I'm in there after hours when there are NO students present. Just pointing out the logical fallacy of this argument. I'm clearly NOT at the gym looking for guys, because again :sick:
  • pawnstarNate
    Options
    Before anyone panics, I'm in there after hours when there are NO students present. Just pointing out the logical fallacy of this argument. I'm clearly NOT at the gym looking for guys, because again :sick:

I was just kidding. Had no doubt you were there for yourself. :flowerforyou:
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    Well, duh! Of course I go to the gym looking for a man. My husband. If he's missing, there's a 99% chance he's in the gym.

I tried looking for him in the kitchen once, but all I came out with is a sammich.
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    Options

I was just kidding. Had no doubt you were there for yourself. :flowerforyou:

Yea, that was just a CYA statement. I figure most people would get it, but there's always that one person.....
  • Modern_Warrior
    Options
    Well, duh! Of course I go to the gym looking for a man. My husband. If he's missing, there's a 99% chance he's in the gym.

I tried looking for him in the kitchen once, but all I came out with is a sammich.

Priceless!!!
  • BigBellyGoAway
    Options

Do you realize how many teenage fantasies you've ruined?
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    Options

Yup, and not even a little bit sorry.:glasses:
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I have no problem enjoying the eye candy in the gym but they aren't the reason I go (then again I'm single so this doesn't apply to me )
  • cowgirlqueen
    cowgirlqueen Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    my curiosity is going to kill me one day im sure of it :laugh:

but how does one pick up someone at the gym :huh: ..... i'd wanna flatten a man if he asked me out for dinner .... i would seriously have to throw some weights in his face.. i mean really my response would be "don't you see me trying to run the fat off my *kitten*" even asking me to have a drink with them would make me spit fire .. i cant say I've ever been on a water date :laugh: and lastly we're already in the gym so working out together is already occurring....:huh: which would leave zero options for pick ups at the gym
  • ModoVincere
    ModoVincere Posts: 530 Member
    Options

but how does one pick up someone at the gym :huh: ..... i'd wanna flatten a man if he asked me out for dinner .... i would seriously have to throw some weights in his face.. i mean really my response would be "don't you see me trying to run the fat off my *kitten*" even asking me to have a drink with them would make me spit fire .. i cant say I've ever been on a water date :laugh: and lastly we're already in the gym so working out together is already occurring....:huh: which would leave zero options for pick ups at the gym
    so showering is out of the question?
  • BigBellyGoAway
    Options

Yup, and not even a little bit sorry.:glasses:

I am SOOOOOO glad that I haven't been a teenager since.....well, since never you mind! :laugh:
  • PghPensFan69
    PghPensFan69 Posts: 2,393 Member
    Options

Casual stroll in the park
  • cowgirlqueen
    Options

so showering is out of the question?

are you offering to cross dress to get into the ladies locker room or am i being sacrificed as the cross dresser? :laugh:

because if your suggesting i ride sweaty and stinky to my shower/your shower then id have to protest :huh:

and shower then leaving to go on a shower date is just weird :huh: :laugh:
  • cowgirlqueen
    Options

Casual stroll in the park

oh lord I've seen the light :smooched:
    i could see that not causing me to wanna break things in the general face area :wink:
  • myuhmaya
    myuhmaya Posts: 71 Member
    Options

Do you squat here often?

Lemme lick the beads of sweat off your face, girl!
  • cowgirlqueen
    Options

Do you squat here often?

:wink: lick it baby :bigsmile:

im not hearing girl on girl "gym ho'ing" as a complaint thus far it is not frowned upon we can proceed until our hearts are content :bigsmile:
  • ModoVincere
    ModoVincere Posts: 530 Member
    Options

Do you squat here often?

:wink: lick it baby :bigsmile:

im not hearing girl on girl "gym ho'ing" as a complaint thus far it is not frowned upon we can proceed until our hearts are content :bigsmile:

I knew there was something going on in those Curves.