I give them 3-4 weeks
  • cavia
    cavia Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Generally a month.
  • loubidy
    loubidy Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Usually a month, less if there account was new and they just quit fast. Depends on their posts, effort in their information about them and how many friends they have to show how valuable there account is to them.
  • scot30316
    scot30316 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    My wife is sitting at 5 months inactive...when can I delete her?
  • lorarte
    lorarte Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Any time you feel like moving into the doghouse? :-) lol
  • sarainiowa
    sarainiowa Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Usually clean my friends list once a month. Friends who haven't logged in for 25 - 30 are usually removed. I'm not here to collect friends, much less have a list of people not logging in.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    Options
    Depends...a newish member, I don't cut 'em much slack and it'll just depend on my mood...I might cut 'em lose after a couple of days of nothing, but I'm not really vested either. If it's a long standing member and someone who's been on my FL for a long time, I will give them the benefit of the doubt that maybe they're just on vacation or taking a break or maybe they just have a bunch of **** going on...I'll generally give them a month or so. After 30 days I figure whomever it is is gone.
  • WaterBunnie
    WaterBunnie Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    I think it depends how you got on before they went AWOL and whether you'd happily be there for them if/when they come back. If you've never really found a bond it's a great way to clear them out without conscience.
  • WaterBunnie
    WaterBunnie Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options

When you're sick of breathing?
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    I don't care enough to delete anyone.
  • edisonsbulb
    edisonsbulb Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I've been friends with most of my FL for years, so I wouldn't delete them for being inactive.
    I'd delete them for wearing Mom Jeans or Uggs during the summer.
  • Ilikelamps
    Ilikelamps Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    When they refuse to show me their butt.
  • sadiebrawl
    sadiebrawl Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    I don't delete online or real life friends :)
  • MagJam2004
    MagJam2004 Posts: 651 Member
    Options

When you're sick of breathing?

that was pretty funny
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    I've been friends with most of my FL for years, so I wouldn't delete them for being inactive.
    I'd delete them for wearing Mom Jeans or Uggs during the summer.

i believe this is already covered as a corollary of the "it's ok to delete a friend who wears crocs" rule.
  • michelleneli
    michelleneli Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    It says in my profile 5 days, but if I've been friends with them awhile and hear from them a lot, NEVER!:flowerforyou:
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    I'd only delete for inactivity if I needed to make room on my list for new people. I've had people come back after many months away. I'm also pretty lazy and it sounds like a lot of work to keep up with how frequently my FL is logging in and then checking to see if they announced it in advance if they're not.
  • actioncomics1
    Options
    then they never were really your friends to start with..... USE MUCH!!! :grumble:
  • krissenior
    krissenior Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    14 Days unless i know them personally
  • warriorprincessdi
    warriorprincessdi Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    I give it a month usually. Unless I have had a good amount of contact with them before, then I keep holding on in pathetic hope that they will return

This reply goes for me too!!