I need a new husband

Options

Replies

• kytte
    kytte Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Old one has been buggy since the day I got him. Constantly spits out errors, never works right when I want him to, gets worse with every update...

Specifically tonight he belittled my weight loss efforts in front of his entire family, and no one said a word.

Can I get an upgrade?

(Okay trolls, have fun. I really need the laugh tonight.)

But.... But.... Wifey WHYYYYY????? hahaha :flowerforyou:

I said husband, not wife! My wife is perfect ;)
  • kytte
    Options
    I do believe this post made me LOL. Sign me up for a new one too!

Watch out for those 2 year contracts!
  • kytte
    Options
    First things first. Do you like Led Zeppelin? Do you get ingrown hairs when you shave? DO YOU EVEN LIFT?

Yes I do like Led Zeppelin. With a close shave, yes, with the grain, no. I lifted all the ingredients to make you a sandwich.

So many red flags there, but you have boobs, so I'll throw my hat into the ring.

I never applied to be your new wife because other than Led Zeppelin I didn't meet your requirements. I suppose I should have thrown my hat into the ring too just because you have a penis. :p
  • BigBellyGoAway
    BigBellyGoAway Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    First things first. Do you like Led Zeppelin? Do you get ingrown hairs when you shave? DO YOU EVEN LIFT?

Pssh, I thought we weren't to joke about such things? hahaha

No joke there.....Zep fandom is a must! And boobs. And bacon. Anything else is irrelevant. :bigsmile:
  • BigBellyGoAway
    Options

Yes I do like Led Zeppelin. With a close shave, yes, with the grain, no. I lifted all the ingredients to make you a sandwich.

So many red flags there, but you have boobs, so I'll throw my hat into the ring.

I never applied to be your new wife because other than Led Zeppelin I didn't meet your requirements.

FINE! Give me my hat back.

*stomps away*
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    Have you heard of the mechanical boyfriend? I hear it doesn't talk back, never tells you no, and you can take batteries out at anytime.

They generally lack good conversation ;)

Sounds like you have the same problem with your current model.
  • BillRicks1
    BillRicks1 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    kytte, You live pretty close and I travel through Cary on a regular basis. Maybe me and "the boys" should pay a visit to said husband and explain some of life's mysteries ! Then you can reuse, recycle or just upgrade to husband 2.0!
  • madhatter2013
    madhatter2013 Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    Ad_HusbandTraining.jpg
  • kytte
    Options

Pssh, I thought we weren't to joke about such things? hahaha

No joke there.....Zep fandom is a must! And boobs. And bacon. Anything else is irrelevant. :bigsmile:

gallery_99130_34859_17327142394c2eef175323c.jpeg
  • kytte
    Options
    kytte, You live pretty close and I travel through Cary on a regular basis. Maybe me and "the boys" should pay a visit to said husband and explain some of life's mysteries ! Then you can reuse, recycle or just upgrade to husband 2.0!

Believe me I'm perfectly capable of snapping him like a twig. It's not that I don't want to, it's that he doesn't have good life insurance.
  • kytte
    Options

I never applied to be your new wife because other than Led Zeppelin I didn't meet your requirements.

*stomps away*

NEVER! It's MY hat now!
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
  • kytte
    Options
    Ad_HusbandTraining.jpg

You can't fix this one.
  • BigBellyGoAway
    Options

*stomps away*

NEVER! It's MY hat now!

I knew I should have stayed out of this thread. Now I have to go buy a new hat.
  • kytte
    Options

I was the tech support who wrote that based on experience.
  • kytte
    Options

*stomps away*

NEVER! It's MY hat now!

You're in it now. Leave me and I'll take everything.
  • siport
    siport Posts: 7,429 Member
    Options
    where do i apply?
  • BigBellyGoAway
    Options

*stomps away*

NEVER! It's MY hat now!

You're in it now. Leave me and I'll take everything.

If by 'everything', you're including the cats, I'm okay with that. :laugh:
  • kytte
    Options
    where do i apply?

::lowers glasses:: Step into my office...