Have you ever been celibate?

Options

Replies

• Bownzi
    Bownzi Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    15 years and holding strong....wife had an affair...SSSSOOOOOOO if I am not good enough I just won't
  • TylerNorris57
    TylerNorris57 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    For the first 19yrs of my life, not by choice. I am in a dry spell right now because I don't care for casual sex. It will be a year on May 14th!
  • Happilynaked
    Options
    2yrs - faith
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Yes. I hate it, but I have to play the cards I'm dealt and I don't have any choice in the matter.
  • Forty6and2
    Forty6and2 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    asexual also! so yes. I've been celibate for about 2 years or so,not counting the one weird thing a few months ago.

8dee4de24fc75fc453d1d61b6b47d4230945f1f0.jpg
  • Forty6and2
    Options
    And I've never been celibate on purpose.
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    Yes, the first 24 years of my life. My husband and I waited until marriage to consummate our relationship.
  • CamilleJackie350
    Options
    Yes, the first 24 years of my life. My husband and I waited until marriage to consummate our relationship.

how do you consume an inanimate thing?

World Gym Member
    Costco Executive Member
    Certified Starbucks Barista Trainer
    Been living on Earth for more than 20 years and have attended a post secondary institution
  • JennaNevada
    JennaNevada Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Yes, not really by choice. I was a single parent and my child was seriously ill, so I didn't date for the duration of her treatment (Several years.)
  • ashandstuff
    ashandstuff Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Forever.
    Because I can?
  • skrlec70
    skrlec70 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Yes a year and a half, my fiancé passed away
  • ambascom
    ambascom Posts: 59
    Options
    2 yrs. I personally don't like sleeping with anyone without love and I don't fall in love easily lol. Plus I'm a nurse and all the diseases that are out there has me like to all my guys Go to the clinic and let me see the results.

Ain't that the truth! 15 months for me. I had stretches of 2-3 months before that, with 7 months being the longest. Long distance relationships suck. Last time I saw him and we were still dating was Jan 2013. Broke up in May, and I'm just not ready to date. And hooking up is not something I would do. Sex and love, for me, go together.
  • cecesmiles
    Options
    I have been for a year now and by choice :)
  • Losing75byDecember
    Losing75byDecember Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Never! I have to go at it at least 3 times a day.
  • Derp_Diggler
    Derp_Diggler Posts: 1,456 Member
    Options
    About five days now. I'm hoping that changes tonight though
  • Squeezie88
    Squeezie88 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I've gone through fits and starts, Right now it's been a couple of weeks, but the longest I've gone is 16 months....not by choice to begin with, then I just wanted to see how long I could go.

I think that was definitely my limit ;)
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    no
  • lisalsd1
    lisalsd1 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    No.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Wen through something back in my early 20's. Nothing for several months. Had a lot of shorter few months stints, but I don't consider that celibate.
  • Forty6and2
    Options
    Never! I have to go at it at least 3 times a day.

I feel sorry for your tube socks.